Author Topic: My Sig... Audio Here  (Read 272 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
My Sig... Audio Here
« on: July 06, 2003, 06:28:59 AM »
Yea, I recorded a song with my sig. The flow aint perfect but its better than a lot of things I heard on WCC, the bass is crazy and its cool, so check it out go to http://www.exxray.com for the audio , dont move this thread cuz it belongs here, im talking about my sig ;D

Peace

mc roky 4 real

• Lil Geezy
  • representin mbc till i die
Re:My Sig... Audio Here
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2003, 10:26:53 AM »
you are da man.nice track
street life...

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2003, 02:18:09 PM »
Is there an actual song there?  Cuz I just heard a beat.  It was real nice tho.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2003, 02:42:36 PM »
25/06/2003-- /// LINKS \\\ /// Click here to vote for LG's single \\\

Click here to buy Lyriqal G - Exxtra Large EP for $7.98 !

4/06/2003 It's independence day, what up 2 da USA! Yea, Bz Mak just finished his first solo track yesterday and you can cop it for free here.

Its in the update section, thanks for the feedbaks, but honest but dont hate lol, if theres something you dont like feel free to tell me so I can improve, or if theres something good, you can also tell me because I love to hear people feel my shit 8)

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2003, 03:15:14 PM »
Im reall feelin the chorus, its actually a dope hook for real.  I dont know what it is, the tone of your voice, or maybe your delivery needs a little improvement, but overall I think you did a nice job on this one!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2003, 08:45:19 PM »
Ye I know, im listening to it , I know theres a lil something, but there wont be anything wrong next time 8) Thanks for the comments, good to hear

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2003, 10:32:03 PM »
ur gangsta bz mak?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2003, 10:33:39 PM »
Do I say that in the song ?

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2003, 10:45:33 PM »
Do I say that in the song ?
i dont know...it wasnt that great..i turned it off after a while...but someone was sayin gangsta a whole lot...and the song was named somethin about gangstas...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2003, 10:56:16 PM »
Nobody says gangsta in the song

4/06/2003 It's independence day, what up 2 da USA! Yea, Bz Mak just finished his first solo track yesterday and you can cop it for free here.

If you hear the word gangsta in that song, you really have problems...

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2003, 12:45:59 AM »
Nobody says gangsta in the song

If you hear the word gangsta in that song, you really have problems...
i was talkin about str8 gangsta with lyrical g...lol...

btw...ur rhymes need help...voice..hard to understand...u need to work on ur breathe control...ur rhyme style is all over the place...sometimes it sounds like u didnt rhyme...also...get rid of the echo...makes it worse...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2003, 08:15:41 AM »
Aight thanks for the comments, its the first time I really hear that, but ill work on  it to make it better, and the echo is only in the hook and not even in every word, I think you simply dont feel the track but we dont have the same taste, its all good lol

Peace
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 08:17:07 AM by Bz_MuthaFuckin_Mak »

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2003, 01:58:07 PM »
Aight thanks for the comments, its the first time I really hear that, but ill work on  it to make it better, and the echo is only in the hook and not even in every word, I think you simply dont feel the track but we dont have the same taste, its all good lol

Peace
im just tellin u what i felt was wrong wit it...u want constructive criticism or not?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2003, 03:37:14 PM »

Peace
im just tellin u what i felt was wrong wit it...u want constructive criticism or not?

I thanked you for the comment, I think you type too fast, why dont you read before ?

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2003, 04:53:36 PM »
Stay cool people! ...the track is alright 40 Illa u need to work out ur flow a lil but overall its alright