Author Topic: Black & White Comedians  (Read 358 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Black & White Comedians
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2003, 11:40:06 PM »
Because white people were never enslaved.

lmao...that was the other reason i posted this shit...i knew some dumb motherfucker would say that...well heres my reply to you:

shut the fuck up dude...i never whipped your bitch ass and told you to pick my fuckin cotton...nobody has ever enslaved you so dont say that shit...man i never kicked your ass out of a fuckin bus seat or a drinking fountain and said "this is for whites only" that shit is over and if you still think that white people owe black people a bunch of extra praise because of what our ancestors did...your fuckin dumb...we are not our ancestors...so in turn if you really think that then you can kiss my white ass!

wow that felt nice...hopefully no other dumb motherfuckers will come with this whole "white people owe it to black people" bullshit...lmao

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2003, 03:03:35 AM »

lmao...that was the other reason i posted this shit...i knew some dumb motherfucker would say that...well heres my reply to you:

shut the fuck up dude...i never whipped your bitch ass and told you to pick my fuckin cotton...nobody has ever enslaved you so dont say that shit...man i never kicked your ass out of a fuckin bus seat or a drinking fountain and said "this is for whites only" that shit is over and if you still think that white people owe black people a bunch of extra praise because of what our ancestors did...your fuckin dumb...we are not our ancestors...so in turn if you really think that then you can kiss my white ass!

wow that felt nice...hopefully no other dumb motherfuckers will come with this whole "white people owe it to black people" bullshit...lmao
Wow, that had so much feeling it almost touched me. Except for the fact that i'm not black.

VDK REPPIN!

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2003, 03:06:34 AM »
And to make it clear, I never meant it as you actually do owe something to blacks. I meant it as some blacks THINK that you do owe them something, not only because of the slavery issue, or the general racism, but because you degrade the credibility of any black man, hence the reason why there hasn't been a black president.

Anywho, thats my POV on this issue. I AM NOT BLACK EITHER!!! I AM 100% MEXICAN!!!  8)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2003, 03:11:21 AM by abstruse »

VDK REPPIN!

bez

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2003, 03:15:52 AM »
in the words of Eddie Murphy

SUCK MY DICK MASTER

SUCK MY MOTHERFUCKIN DICK

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2003, 03:41:00 AM »

go to your local macdonalds, I am sure you will see new light on your comment.  Theres white's makin fries from left, right and center.

lol  ;D

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2003, 05:28:30 AM »
yo trauma i saw that shit wit chris rock...funniest thing in that set he done..

"when you go to the white mall...they have everything...when you go to the blacks mall all there is is diapers an trainers...what they think we jus walk an shit"(walkin shit)

that was hella funny but i wouldnt wanna see a white comedian say it...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2003, 06:43:39 AM »
"everybody is too sensitive when itcomes down to comedy" said Ralphie in his set during this past tuesdays Last Comic Standing then he said "but its allright to make fun of the fat people"

anyway, the black comedians that come out on BET arent that funny...they alright....they need better sets.  Instead of watching BET at that time.....watchTough Crowd with Colin Quin

these are the funniest stand up comedians for me.....

Dave Chapelle
Bill Cosby
Jerry SEinfeld
Colin Quin
Chris Rock
Jim Breur
Gabriel Iglesias
George Lopez

theres more....but i cant think of any of them right now

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2003, 01:24:42 PM »
yo trauma i saw that shit wit chris rock...funniest thing in that set he done..

"when you go to the white mall...they have everything...when you go to the blacks mall all there is is diapers an trainers...what they think we jus walk an shit"(walkin shit)

that was hella funny but i wouldnt wanna see a white comedian say it...

i dont know what you were listening to but he uses that one the "bigger and blacker" cd and show...he says:

"every town got 2 malls, the got the white mall...and the mall white people used to go to...all the black mall has is sneakers and baby clothes...i guess thats all they think we doin'...runnin and fuckin! the white mall got nice people there, good customer service...when you go to the black mall its like "personal shoppers can i help you wit ya cheap shit?""