Author Topic: the lebanese civil war :puppets an puppeteers  (Read 179 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
the lebanese civil war :puppets an puppeteers
« on: July 07, 2003, 04:33:50 AM »
ok who do u think were the puppets an who were the puppeteers:

bachir gemayel:puppet...i love an respect the guy,an if he truly did intend to be a president for all the lebanese ppl then god bless, but up untill the time when he said "no" to signing a peace treaty with the israelis  without the concent of the muslim prime minister i always felt he was kind of a puppet in the hands of the israelis...i may b wrong

samir geagea an michel aoun:the ultimate puppets,i mean they r both christians so they should be on each others sides but they got turned against each other so easily it makes me laugh....aoun is an insane dumbass for fighting the syrians alone , an don't get me started on how he left his kids in the presidential palace an left for france ...fuckin coward...at least geagea had the balls to stay an loved his country enough to leave med school  an join the LF + he stayed in lebanon even though common sense would state that he should've seeked political refuge

Ok that's all i can think of,for now,who do u think r the puppeteers an who were the puppets?

TheSheriff

Re:the lebanese civil war :puppets an puppeteers
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2003, 05:10:25 AM »
Gemayel isn't a puppet, but in the past his views have coincided with the Israelis.

Aoun wasn't a fool for fighting the Syrians, but he was a bitch to run like he did. Geagea is a fool, and a proud fool at that.

Ibn Khalid (I think that's the spelling) is my favourite liberation leader, seeing as how he's an anti-Syrian Muslim, and one doing it for ideals, not money or revenge.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 07:01:12 AM »
"Gemayel isn't a puppet, but in the past his views have coincided with the Israelis"
perhaps,again i love the guy but he got too close to the israelis.maybe puppet is too strong of a word...too bad he got killed...that guy was charismatic,young,fair,just what lebanon needed ,after he died ppl didn't want to believe he died , i mean sum woman said she saw an israeli helicopter transport him from the "phalanges" headquarters...sad really

"Aoun wasn't a fool for fighting the Syrians"
i hate the syrians as much as any1 else,but fact is there was no way aoun was gonna beat them,maybe if geagea was on his side ..but alone ...no way...had he chose his battles more wisely he might have a better position in lebanon ...actually ,BEING in lebanon would be a better position than the one he is in now...he's just a balding old guy with no stroke or power at all,a has been, his only followers r college students who r getting the shit beat out of them everytime they speak ,it's sickening how lebanon a "democratic" country treat peacefull protests ....fact is aoun promised ppl he would fight to the death ...ppl were pawning there watches to help him ...then BAM!!! he's gone ...i lost all respect for him then ...+ getting clowned by elie el ferzli last year on al jazira didn't really help (even though they set him up in that one)

"Geagea is a fool, and a proud fool at that."

signing the "takef" agreement wasn't exactly smart ,since he had to dissarm an that left him wide open 4 anything,but it did bring peace.....a peace that doesn't really bring justice to both sides but still better than bombs ,missiles an syrian soldiers pulling nails off ppl suspected of being with the LF or a christian faction....
that's the only foolish thing he did that i can think of right now ,but there r probably way more......still he should be freed from jail ..

"Ibn Khalid (I think that's the spelling) is my favourite liberation leader, seeing as how he's an anti-Syrian Muslim, and one doing it for ideals, not money or revenge."

yeah we need more guys like that....too bad there r maybe a handfull left....

oh another puppet: elie hobeika,jsut because i hate the guy,traitor,he killed his own daughter(or so states the book cobra wrote about him),his assassination was really horrible though.....
he was goin swimming ,an had oxygen tanks with him,and 2-3bodyguards,fearing assassination he always takes a different road,while passing through a narrwo street BAM!!! a car bomb explodes ,it was HUGE i don't remember how many Kilogrames,but the explosion+the oxygen tanks,created an explosion so big it threw one of the bodyguard's torso into sum ppl's balcony,one boduygard burned in the car,elie hobeika was thrown out of the car into a grassy area....the corpses were a sight to behold...

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2003, 10:22:16 AM »
Elie Hobeika was a traitor. Collaborator. My uncle spat on his grave. That dude deserved what he got.

As for Aoun, yeah, he is a bitch, but he wasn't a fool for fighting the Syrians. But he's a politician, not a soldier. He didn't know HOW to fight them. That was foolish.

Geagea will apparently be out soon. I wish him all the best, but TAKEF and all that bullshit makes me think...nah, I don't want him as our leader type thing.

RIP Gemayel, btw...his cousin is now at Tripoli Military Penitentiary because he tried to get Gemayel a good burial.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2003, 09:43:28 PM »
"RIP Gemayel, btw...his cousin is now at Tripoli Military Penitentiary because he tried to get Gemayel a good burial."

god forbid we respect one of our gr8est leaders....
Hafez al asad dies ,we get 3 days offs school,sum1 wants to give bachir a good burial,he's accused of being a traitor and an israeli agent...

"But he's a politician, not a soldier. He didn't know HOW to fight them. That was foolish."

yeah but he was  the commander of the army...i still wonder how he got that position...
that's why i think it was stupid to fight the syrians alone,had the LF been with him,then maybe there would've been sum brains behind the operations

"Geagea will apparently be out soon. I wish him all the best, but TAKEF and all that bullshit makes me think...nah, I don't want him as our leader type thing."

no nono no no no...geagea should just be a figure,his liberation would boost morale,but in no way shoyld he be a leader or have any political power...come to think about it....he should be r president....it's not like lahoud does anything

"Elie Hobeika was a traitor. Collaborator. My uncle spat on his grave. That dude deserved what he got."

at first i was like "damn" then i remembered who the guy is an i celebrated all night,my friend shot sum fireworks.....a night to remember

"Tripoli Military Penitentiary"
ah yes "roumieh" where all  missing students an opposers of the goverment go.....nice place really.........first they blindfold u then they beat the living hell out of u with baseball bats.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 09:49:16 PM by Kode Red »