Author Topic: Why do people even like Ja Rule?  (Read 340 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Why do people even like Ja Rule?
« on: July 07, 2003, 09:14:50 AM »
All of us agree Ja Rule sucks greatly as a rapper but why does he even have fans? I mean,his voice is horrible and his tracks suck.He isn't even handsome or something! If you ask me it's only because the media say he's a great artist and because of Jennifer Lopez & Ashanti that people even believe he is.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:Why do people even like Ja Rule?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2003, 09:42:43 AM »
That is all of your opnion.... I share that opinion but its beacuse of opinions that he has fans. Some people like his music beacause they have different tastes.. I think you basiclly asked a  stupid question.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 10:03:46 AM »
That is all of your opnion.... I share that opinion but its beacuse of opinions that he has fans. Some people like his music beacause they have different tastes.. I think you basiclly asked a  stupid question.

Maybe I did but you must agree with me that the media brainwashes the people to make them buy the stuff they say is hot.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2003, 10:19:40 AM »
listen many girls, and guys dont like real rap, (nas, 2pac, biggie, etc.) but they like shit like ja rule and em (even though he shouldnt fit there) and even 50, becasue the get all the pop fans atention with their radio hits, and thats all ja rule has is pop  fans, because true rap fans know he is garbage

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2003, 10:34:35 AM »
listen many girls, and guys dont like real rap, (nas, 2pac, biggie, etc.) but they like shit like ja rule and em (even though he shouldnt fit there) and even 50, becasue the get all the pop fans atention with their radio hits, and thats all ja rule has is pop  fans, because true rap fans know he is garbage

those kind of people like Pac too.. he's up there with Em, Ja and shit who be liked by girls and shit

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2003, 11:37:12 AM »
because true rap fans know he is garbage

so then im not a true rap fan?...i like ja rule...but at the same time i like nas, jay-z, biggie, pac, atmosphere, aceyalone, blackstar as a group, mos def solo, hi tek, talib kweli, common, heiroglyphics, westside connection, dr. dre, warren g, snoop, wu tang as a group, all the wu tang solo's especially method man....so if im not a true rap fan? then what the fuck is?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2003, 12:16:08 PM »
Yo that's interesting Don Breezio.Could you explain us what you find attractive about Ja Rule as an MC?That was the point of this thread you see.....

bez

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2003, 12:28:30 PM »
I dont like him as a person and nor wud I consider his music to be rap but I do consider his music to be pop/r&b and therefore he does release sum good bumpable summer tunes.

Always on time
Thug Lovin
Liven It Up
I'm Real Remix

Nar mean, in summer time his shit is dope to just jive to, I aint hatin on him but nor am I classing him as a rapper.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2003, 12:31:48 PM »
lmao...i never called him an mc...there is a difference between an mc and a rapper. maybe you shouldnt put words in pplz mouths (or fingers)...first off i like ja's style...i always have...the shit he does that doesnt have the R&B bitches on hooks is dope...murder reigns is one of my favorite songs of all time. how can i be down with TQ was a dope track, and here are some others for ya:
lost little girl
never again
so much pain (w/ 2pac)
smokin and ridin
thug luvin (w/ bobby brown)
we did it again (w/ metallica)
rock star
The Pledge Remix (w/ Nas & Ashanti)
War (w/ Pras from the movie "Turn It Up"
Holla Holla
Connected (feat. Eastwood & Crooked I)
The Warning
How Many Wanna (probably the dopest ja track...from "Light It UP OST)
Kill Em All
Race Against Time
Race Against Time Pt. II (Tank feat. Ja Rule)
We Murderes Baby (w/ Vita...From Next Friday OST)
6 Feet Underground
Love Me Hate Me
Fuck You
Extasy
Life Ain't A Game
Cali Disease (with Shade Sheist)
Can I Get A (w/ Jay-Z & Amil)
Anything when he was in Cash Money Click

anymore smartass questions? cuz i think i just answered all of them and every single one of you can find atleast a couple tracks out of that that you were feelin.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2003, 12:32:44 PM »
does Ja Rule himself say hes an MC?  I just see him as a musician....hes a hard worker...u gotta admit that. Me personally, I dont like him but some people just like MUSIC in general u know. A catchy song is a catchy song.

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2003, 12:34:36 PM »
i agree with baz 8) ;D

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2003, 12:36:53 PM »
"true rap fans" ::)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

bez

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2003, 12:55:46 PM »
i agree with baz 8) ;D

I hope you mean Bez you egg ed

Bigg AG

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2003, 01:03:45 PM »
i thought tha same question for years.... im out!!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2003, 02:10:38 PM »
the same reason people like 50...em...dre...snoop...jay-z...nas...nelly...