Author Topic: Playstation 2: Kingdom Hearts  (Read 488 times)

Big BpG

Playstation 2: Kingdom Hearts
« on: September 25, 2002, 08:27:46 PM »
Kingdom Hearts

Alright, I dont know if a lot of the people here would call them self a serious gamer, but this game Kingdom Hearts is a very solid game that has impressed me from the start. I just sat down today for a while with this game and wow, I'm impressed. Here are my thoughts.

The game was created as an RPG ( Role Playing Game ), with  some similarities to the classic Zelda from the Nintendo 64. However its not a rip-off at all. The game, which is created by Squaresoft (Final Fantasy Series) put this game together very well.

The games story is what sets it all up. You control the life of an island boy named Sora. His whole life he has lived on a small island with his family and friends. All they know is the island and soon their own questions lead them to the idea of taking a journey away from the island to discover other worlds. In the mix of it all though, Sora is sucked into an underworld where he has to fight against the "heartless", those who have no love or compassion. The underworld is probably what will draw most gamers into this game. It's not a dark-filled world as you might believe. The underworld consists of many different worlds, which happen to be taken from classic Disney Movies. Worlds from Alice and Wonderland, Tarzan, Aladdin, Winnie The Pooh and more. Before you think this game is childish, let me tell you, this game is hard and from my point in the game, I'm trying to figure out what I'm basically suppose to do. However the game rocks. Gameplay is sweet and the story is what brought me in. You will take this journey with Sora and his two sidekicks, Donald Duck and Goofy. Check out the website and the trailer.

http://www.kingdomhearts.com

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Playstation 2: Kingdom Hearts
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2002, 08:50:44 PM »
its out right?
looks pretty dope......im gonna have to check this game out.....i need an adventureous game!
thanks for la informacion!

Big BpG

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2002, 09:50:52 AM »
Yea, no problem....

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Sub-Z