Author Topic: so i quit my job... for good reason i believe..  (Read 164 times)

OutSider

so i quit my job... for good reason i believe..
« on: July 06, 2003, 05:34:51 PM »
yep... i did it.. i quit today in front of everyone.. it was to the point where i just didnt give a damn about anyone who works there....

it all started with this 18 year old bitch santi.. talking shit about how i am a vegetarian...then i was like.. yeah i just dont eat me.. to me it is nasty... you know.. no pun intended... on my behave... then this girl narvie.. was like.. all girls eat meat...then i was like.. nah i dont.. really.. i dont like it... then santi was like.. yeah you do.. yeah you do.. you eat that white meat... at that point i wasnt playing anymore... i was like.. where did you hear that from.. then he was like.. oh you know from some close to you... at that point i was like.. who would say that shit.. i know heather wouldnt... then he was like it wasnt heather.. but it was someone close to you.. i was like.. whatever.. i dont do that..then i jsut went into the kitchen area... narvie left and he just kept at it.. like.. i know you do.. someone told me you do..then i was like who would tell you that.. i am not that close to anyone.. to be telling them all my sexual details. but heather so i want to know... then ed the 350 pound cook walks in.. and he startes up with.. yeah we heard you do.. from someone we met up with.. then i was like.. oh raelly.. what is there names.. he was like.. oh you know who.. i was like.. really i dont... then he said martin.. from fontana that i met at the club the other night.. then looks at santi.... and it just so happens i know a guy from fontana... who i knew for about 2 years.. and wouldnt hook-up with him.. for a long ass time.. like.. untill i gained a trust with him.. but i know i can trust him.. so i figure he might be blowing me hot air or martin is just talking shit.. because he is mad about the whole alex thing still.. and me not wanting to settle.. and hooking up with someone else.. after the alex thing.. instead of not wanting to go back to him.. because he is a bitch in my eyes now... so then.. ed was like.. no no it wasnt him we just heard... then i was like.. from who.. becuase i have the right to know.. then santi was like.. it is all right.. say what you want.. but we know you do.. so it doesnt matter... because we all know now... then thats when i quit... i was like.. damn.. i dont have to put up with that...  >:(

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:so i quit my job... for good reason i believe..
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2003, 06:16:30 PM »
If you do... You could holla at me sometime, coz im from tha East Side...and I aint even know a bitch named Santi, or a 300 pound cook named Ed..so ur secret wuld be save wit me.  ;)

just playing.

OutSider

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2003, 09:55:12 PM »
damn, i feel good about quiting.. now i have time to go out and look for a better job... one that doesnt have a 300 pound cook who is bitter about not getting laid... lol

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2003, 10:08:15 PM »
bad reason

OutSider

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2003, 10:14:58 PM »
nah, my reasons are valid... i just couldnt take the harassment from santi and ed anymore.... i mean... santi and i have been going back and forth with one another.. since i started working there.. one i told him i wasnt interested in a "one night stand with him" and two " i think he is nasty.. fucking anything that is willing to pull her pants down for him".. i dont have to put up with anyone of that crap.. for a min. wage job.... besides.. i got offered a job at the bank.. last thursday. just need to turned in my resume... i am kinda.. skeptical about it though.. i am afraid to work with money in large amounts... pay is ok from what i hear.. but i dont know.. i am just afraid of something robbing the bank in my area... they have like 3 times before and even tried to steal the ATM machine.. by driving into it or something like that.. oh well.. job hunting time!

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2003, 10:18:35 PM »
eat her soul

Hater Player

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2003, 01:53:17 PM »
r u da 350 pound cook?

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2003, 02:05:48 PM »