Author Topic: A Miracle....  (Read 444 times)

Fabulous_Verstyle

A Miracle....
« on: July 07, 2003, 01:42:34 PM »
BTW, I am a Muslim.

Allah's name written on the Bread (chapati)

Cactus Tree Fashions itself to glorify Allah

Muhammad (PBUH) written on the moon

Allah Written on tomato

Toman fish testifies to the truth

Allah written on the water mellon

Allah written on an eggplant

Allah wirtten in clouds

Allah written in hands

Allah written in a baby's ear.

Allah written in the Oceans  (Picture from Apollo 11 Shuttle)

Allah written by the bees.

Allah written on a bean.

Word---------------             Meaning---------------               Mentioned in the Quran

Al-Dunya                     This World                                   115(times)
Al-Akhira                    The Here After                           115

Al-Mala'ikah               Angles                                         88
Al-Shayateen             Satan                                          88

Al-Hayat                      Life                                              145
Al-Maout                      Death                                         145

Al-Rajul                        Man                                              24
Al-Mar'ha                     Women                                        24
Al-Shahr                       Month                                          12

Al-Yahom                     Day                                             365

Al-bahar                       Sea                                              32
Al-bar                            Land                                           13

If we add up the total words of both "sea" and "land" we get 45. Now if we do a simple calculation:
32/45 X 100% = 71.11111111%
13/45 X 100% = 28.88888888%

Above is what we know today, the percentages of Water (Sea) and Land in the world. Yet another miracle in the Quran.

The Miracles of the Quran will never end. There will never be a time where mankind can fully take in the knowledge that is in this Holy book. It is a miracle to all mankind, the word of God. There is no value that one can set to the words of the Creator. It is a treasure of which guides those that want to succeed in this life and the hereafter.

See, if we see in detail, than we should have a large number of Miracle narrated in Quran. Quran is the only source whcih will Update peoples every time till Roz-e-Hashur.

Regards,

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:A Miracle....
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2003, 01:55:53 PM »
Great post, thanks for bringing us this info
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2003, 03:15:46 PM »
interesting to say the least

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2003, 05:53:31 PM »

Allah is also the Christian God...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2003, 06:02:54 PM »
yea, but i dunno if ppl. agrree wit it,there r styll some differences, we, Us Muslims say Allah got 99 other names, i kno christians wont agree to tht, our Allah asks us to pray us a 5 times a day. do wht is said in the Holy Quran, what does your christian's God ask them too???? its a long sotry bro. u wudnt wanna jump in.

OutSider

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2003, 09:45:46 PM »
yea, but i dunno if ppl. agrree wit it,there r styll some differences, we, Us Muslims say Allah got 99 other names, i kno christians wont agree to tht, our Allah asks us to pray us a 5 times a day. do wht is said in the Holy Quran, what does your christian's God ask them too???? its a long sotry bro. u wudnt wanna jump in.

i think they agree.. they just dont understand the different ways of worship or traditions..  ;)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2003, 12:29:33 AM »
there's A LOT of christian things like this too. jesus in an english muffin for example

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2003, 01:34:55 AM »
I really wonder why Allah would spell his name in an eggplant or in an ear.....If I was him I would spell my name on a a very large and/or important building.
I can see this happen:

Abu: Look that piece of eggplant spells "Allah"!!
Johnny:SCRUNCH........what did you say?I didn't notice anything....

What's next?Jehova on a plastic muck? In other words,this is bullshit (wich i don't say very often) if you believe in something or aren't very well informed in Arabic letters (most of us seem to fall in either category) it's easy to be deceived I think.

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2003, 07:32:13 AM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2003, 02:25:51 PM »
Interesting stuff, there.  

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2003, 11:31:24 PM »
oh btw, when I started my Arabic studies in school bout
6 years ago our teacher showed us something interesting, if u add up the arabic numbers formed on your hands(The "Life line" the "head line" and the "heart line" form the arabic numbers which r 18 on one hand and 81 on the other one, cause holding them in fronta  your face turns one of the numbers upside down ) u get the exact number of names Allah was called by in the Koran.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Quakaveli

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2003, 01:43:05 PM »
I really wonder why Allah would spell his name in an eggplant or in an ear.....If I was him I would spell my name on a a very large and/or important building.
I can see this happen:

What's next?Jehova on a plastic muck? In other words,this is bullshit (wich i don't say very often) if you believe in something or aren't very well informed in Arabic letters (most of us seem to fall in either category) it's easy to be deceived I think.

word...yo muslim brutha, U related to teh faghan Tech by any chance?  jus funny coincidence yall commin from T-dot. ANyway this is jus coincidences I think, but I aint muslims either ;D

However did U know that theres this crazy research being done which shows that the Bible has some insane ass things in it...ppl started devising this code where they would like look at the first eltter or first word of each page (dont remember too much about it, I  was only told this theory once) and they made words out of it or something, and they spelled out certain words, such as death, for example, and they read the verses that these codes included, adn they all spoke about death. SO on, even things such as AIDS were found using these codes, and the text including this shit had verses on death...computers and even mention of INTERNET was there, with relating passages(lol dont ask me) and supposedly a lot of things are predicted in the bible and ppl are puttin in quite a bit of effort on this little theory.  Moral of the story: theres a lot of krazy shit (conincidences?) in this world!

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2003, 09:13:58 PM »
I can see this happen:

word...yo muslim brutha, U related to teh faghan Tech by any chance?  jus funny coincidence yall commin from T-dot. ANyway this is jus coincidences I think, but I aint muslims either ;D

However did U know that theres this crazy research being done which shows that the Bible has some insane ass things in it...ppl started devising this code where they would like look at the first eltter or first word of each page (dont remember too much about it, I  was only told this theory once) and they made words out of it or something, and they spelled out certain words, such as death, for example, and they read the verses that these codes included, adn they all spoke about death. SO on, even things such as AIDS were found using these codes, and the text including this shit had verses on death...computers and even mention of INTERNET was there, with relating passages(lol dont ask me) and supposedly a lot of things are predicted in the bible and ppl are puttin in quite a bit of effort on this little theory.  Moral of the story: theres a lot of krazy shit (conincidences?) in this world!

lets c a proof of it.

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2003, 09:53:03 PM »
I can see this happen:

lets c a proof of it.

I just ran a search and found something related to it:

http://www.thebiblecodes.com/

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2003, 06:31:59 PM »
okaaaaay there, tht don xplain things, plus I did some of my research and came up with this

the bibles in the world are not all the same, some are totally different, some have other versions of english,(old english), some are concetrated and some are way too big, whereas, Quran is the same worldwide, there is not even a difference of .(period) or a , (comma) each and every alphabet is the same, and i forgot but this research was done by some british guy living in the U.S.