Author Topic: Abortion = Wrong (Warning Graphic Image, not for faint of heart)  (Read 1737 times)

Hater Player

Re:Abortion = Wrong (Warning Graphic Image, not for faint of heart)
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2003, 05:42:06 PM »
dumass da baby dont form arms n legs dat early espessialy fingers dem pictures r all fake mutherfuckers hahahaha u putos think da baby has hair b4 3 months n shit? it aint even a baby yet it dont have a brain till later so its like killin cells n shit dumass culeros

are you that fucking stupid?  you think the baby's gonna come out with now arms and legs?  My baby brother was born with a lot of hair PUTO

yes i no puto but dats after 9 monts fagit after 3 monts its not like dat in da picture u mutherfucker u culero

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2003, 05:46:48 PM »
fuckin clown...are ua a doctor? do u know this shit? no man...fuckin shut ur mouth. u think ur all hard tryin to prove this dude wrong when all he wants to do is ask peoples opinion, not what u think about those pics..fuckin people liek u piss me off...so when u have ur degree in pediatry u can say shit, not now.

but yeah abortion is worng no doubt about it....with rape cases, which are rare, its hard to decipher if its wrong or right...i mean shit happens, but u wouldnt want a baby to be born and have theyre real dad as a rapist..so in that case id have to say an abortion is alright...but when its some slut who fucked some guy and they have an abortion after 2 months...ridiculous..fucking murder. the morning after pill can be disputed as well, but i dont mind it cuz its just killing the sperm before it has a chance to get to the egg...so its alright

peace
peace

why kill a baby that hasnt lived its life just cuz their parents made a mistake?  have you heard of foster homes? you fucktard

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2003, 05:47:46 PM »
dumass da baby dont form arms n legs dat early espessialy fingers dem pictures r all fake mutherfuckers hahahaha u putos think da baby has hair b4 3 months n shit? it aint even a baby yet it dont have a brain till later so its like killin cells n shit dumass culeros

are you that fucking stupid?  you think the baby's gonna come out with now arms and legs?  My baby brother was born with a lot of hair PUTO

yes i no puto but dats after 9 monts fagit after 3 monts its not like dat in da picture u mutherfucker u culero

Can you speak perfect english, I don't know wtf you just said

Hater Player

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2003, 06:02:22 PM »

u cant have n aborsion after 3 monts do u undrstand or r u dumb?

u cant have n aborsion after 3 monts do u undrstand or r u dumb

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2003, 06:05:30 PM »

u cant have n aborsion after 3 monts do u undrstand or r u dumb?

well, I couldnt understand what you were trying to say before...now I see what you mean...but I didnt think it mattered about the age...

funkstylz

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2003, 06:09:18 PM »

this is correct , those pictures that your seeing is when a baby dies while in the stomach of the mother , that's not abortion, thats a accident

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2003, 06:21:25 PM »

this is correct , those pictures that your seeing is when a baby dies while in the stomach of the mother , that's not abortion, thats a accident

oh well, the website said pictures of dead babies from abortionist...my bad then

OutSider

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2003, 08:13:26 PM »
damn i wouldnt never do that to my baby.. i dont care what the dad would say either.... i would never do that.. it is just too upsetting to look at the pictures... man... i would never do that.. never..  :'(

Hater Player

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2003, 09:48:31 PM »
damn i wouldnt never do that to my baby.. i dont care what the dad would say either.... i would never do that.. it is just too upsetting to look at the pictures... man... i would never do that.. never..  :'(

do u get it or not da pictures r not frum aborsions culera

OutSider

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2003, 10:12:51 PM »
I dont think its right..but sometimes mistakes happen, but now there is away to prevent mistakes. I think its called "The Morning After Pill".

i dont know.. that is a pretty powerful pill.. and i have taken in once in my life.. and never again would i do it... my body was in complete pain.. everytime someone touched me.. it felt very uncomfrontable and my version was fucked up.. for two days.. it was like..my eyes were to senitive to the light and couldnt focuse correctly... then.. i bleed 7 days... and it was like.. crazy.. i couldnt stop bleeding... then on top of that.. skin and some other wierd shit was just coming out for where the sun dont shine... it fucked with my hormons like crazy.. damn.. i just wouldnt ever take that pill again... too painful.. and on top of that.. it made my body feel wierd
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 10:54:28 PM by lil' Bullet tha OutSider »

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2003, 10:30:29 PM »
there's nothing wrong with abortion. it's not murder at all. it's true when you say they should have used protection, but you can't be 100% sure even with protection. if the parents can't give the child a good life anyway, what's wrong with abortion? i mean, the foetus still so young it doesn't even realize it has pain or whatsoever, so don't start about murder >:(

OutSider

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2003, 11:00:54 PM »
abortion in my eyes in wrong.. how could a women concieve a life.. then do away with it.. like it is trash... life starts at the very begaining on conception... when the cells start to divid.. and the nervious system.. which byw that.. develops through the whole pregnancy.. begains to form... that is a life.. it does feel pain... it is a life..... and it deserves to live.. as such... also.. there are alot of people who were born into fucked up lives and still manage to come out on top.. so that is a wacked way of looking at things..... abortion never ever!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2003, 11:07:04 PM by lil' Bullet tha OutSider »

Hater Player

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2003, 11:50:46 PM »
abortion in my eyes in wrong.. how could a women concieve a life.. then do away with it.. like it is trash... life starts at the very begaining on conception... when the cells start to divid.. and the nervious system.. which byw that.. develops through the whole pregnancy.. begains to form... that is a life.. it does feel pain... it is a life..... and it deserves to live.. as such... also.. there are alot of people who were born into fucked up lives and still manage to come out on top.. so that is a wacked way of looking at things..... abortion never ever!

u duno shit

OutSider

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2003, 12:08:40 AM »
woman always go around saying you can never really as a man say whether abortion is right or wrong

::grows some tits and turns into woman::  ;)

overall abortion =murder, should be illegal

the only time you can even slightly let abortion slide,iis if you're raped by your brother/father/uncle/grandpa . even then it should be evaluated by a professional therapist

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09