Author Topic: Abortion = Wrong (Warning Graphic Image, not for faint of heart)  (Read 1736 times)

Hater Player

Re:Abortion = Wrong (Warning Graphic Image, not for faint of heart)
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2003, 12:20:44 AM »
http://www.saffronsoul.com/womens_new/womens_fetaldevelop.asp

life starts with the cells divid... ::)

a cell is life puta da baby dont form a brain til after 3 monts brain controls whut u feel n shit so they cant feel shit

OutSider

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2003, 12:23:29 AM »
it is still a life.. cell division=life.. because their is action going on.. a baby is forming..

damn you must be that stupid ass NIK!

Hater Player

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2003, 12:47:30 AM »
evry time u smoke weed it kills brain cells n cells is life so ur sayin dat we shoudnt smoke weed coz if we do we muredrs.............fuckin puta

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2003, 02:21:19 AM »
evry time u smoke weed it kills brain cells n cells is life so ur sayin dat we shoudnt smoke weed coz if we do we muredrs.............fuckin puta

actually that's 100% correct man

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2003, 02:28:34 AM »
termination is up to the individual and other people shouldnt go stickin their noses in sayin how wrong it is or that its murder an all that !! deciding to have a termination is not wrong or evil imo !!

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2003, 07:42:59 AM »
Yep its something like 12 weeks after the conception that you cant have an abotion...

..the reason for this is that the "baby" isnt yet a baby...

...it hasnt started to fully develop as a "human being"...

...my only arguement here is those pictures are one of 2 things...

1) they have been used as propaganda by some anti abortion / pro life group.
2) they are of something we better off not knowing...ie there are places and countries where abortion is illegal / frowned on by the culture ( & punishable)
therefore people go to impossible lenghts to get rid of the baby...usually by medievil means which are inhumane and barbaric...

....now i am no more pro abotion than i am against..its down to the individual situation...if a girl gets raped...if someone gets pregnant in an impossible situation...ie parents staunch religious beliefs....absolout poverty...violent / abusive household...

...each story is different....

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2003, 07:44:24 AM »
well said op !!

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2003, 07:59:39 AM »
Thanks hon..

..difficult subject but needs to be handled n discussed maturely not like chicken heads...needs to see the whole picture..from all angles to appreciate it subjectively...see all the arguements and reasons for and against (situational) of an abortion.

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2003, 08:07:22 AM »
..difficult subject but needs to be handled n discussed maturely not like chicken heads...

word !!

people cant just jump up and down sayin its wrong cuz they dont know the situation.......i reckon there is far worse things goin on in the world !!

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2003, 08:21:09 AM »
yup..

its 100% about personal choice + the situation.. for example... people shouldnt stick their noses in and tell some poor girl 14 yr old that gets knocked up by accident, or worse as victim as of rapist that if she aborts she's doing the wrong thing.. in my view she has a legitimate right to abort - but also to keep it if she wants.. and at the end of the day its her choice.
(and yeah i know this situation better than u think... an ex of mine was raped around 13/14 and i was her first bf after that situation...)

i have friends that have had girlfriends abort kids etc.. we still sometimes say things like "if she hadnt my kid would be 5/6 or whatever now.." but.. its for the good.. coz i knew he was being cheated on and she wasnt even sure it was his.. shit like that ya know. and theres still regret even if you have done what you think is 'the right thing' for your situation morally.

the trickier situation is when a woman wants to keep a baby, and a man wants it aborted... or vice versa... yeah he planted the seed... if it is accidental and she keeps it he's being railroaded a situation where he has to pay for that for 18 years... even if precautions were taken... :/
horrible situation.

reminds me of  a guy that used to work here. he had baliffs sent via the solicitors by a woman he had a one night stand with over 10 years ago... they turned up demanding back maintenace for this 10 yr old son he never knew he had :(

personally... i dont want kids until my situation is stable and its planned (basically avoiding bring a kid into a unstable situation if i can help it) but if something happened before then.. well it'd depend on the kinda things we're talkin about..  :)

« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 09:19:28 AM by Overseer »

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2003, 08:32:34 AM »
my sister had a termination when she was 14......the bloke was alot older than her and he was quite violent...he used to get in to fights all the time, hit his mum when he was pissed and he had 2 other kids from another relationship.
this is how fucked up the geezer was.....he had split up with his ex missus but when he found out she had a new boyfriend he broke in to her flat and smashed the place up !!
imo she made the best choice cuz i wouldnt want that fuckin dick to have a hold over her life cuz she had his kid.
my sister still gets upset about it now and shes 22 but i tell her that i support the decision she made 100%.

mauzip

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2003, 10:30:33 AM »
abortion in my eyes in wrong.. how could a women concieve a life.. then do away with it.. like it is trash... life starts at the very begaining on conception... when the cells start to divid.. and the nervious system.. which byw that.. develops through the whole pregnancy.. begains to form... that is a life.. it does feel pain... it is a life..... and it deserves to live.. as such... also.. there are alot of people who were born into fucked up lives and still manage to come out on top.. so that is a wacked way of looking at things..... abortion never ever!

ah, just shut up! do you actually believe the foetus even realizes in some sort of way it has pain?! even if it did, it would still be for the better cause because its parents couldn't give it the life it should get.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2003, 10:33:27 AM »
This thread is such an illustration of the difference between TOT and G-Spot

Even though TOT is full of retards some of the time, look at the difference in maturity of posts when this thread was in the G-Spot to when it got moved

Anyway, despite a catholic upbringing, I believe that abortion should be available, but only in strict conditions.  It has to be state owned (or else abortion centres run by private companies would be popping up like McDonalds) and full psychological assesment and all that should be offered.

Abortion becomes wrong when it is looked at as a contraceptive.  I know of a girl I knew at school that has had 2 already (19).  To some young girls I think they see it as the pill or a condom, not the total last ditch desperate situation measure it should be.

OutSider

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2003, 02:16:30 PM »
well you guys believe what you want to believe... but i see it as a life... i dont even know how anyone can compare a life with some brain cells... a life is a life... when you have unprotected sex with someone.. you open yourself up to the possibilites of pregnancy and illness... a person just pay for the consequences

Trauma-san

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2003, 04:40:35 PM »
Of course abortion is wrong, people just don't want to think about it because they're more concerned about convienance in their life.  It's convienant for them to fuck whoever they want, and then not have to worry about a baby.  Yes, that's a real picture, Yes, it happens all the time, Yes, the baby is already moving when it's usually aborted, Yes, it already has a heartbeat, yes, sometimes when the baby is aborted it even cries.  This is one of the reasons I will never, EVER be a fucking democrat, Democrats believe as liberals that a woman should be able to have a friekin' PARTIAL BIRTH abortion.  What the FUCK?  I get pissed about this too, I think it's easily one of the most horrible things the human race has ever thought up.  

It comes down to disrespect, and the general loss of responsibility the world is  slowly being eaten with.  It's dividing people.  Not every democrat or every liberal believes in abortion, I'm not saying that.  I'm just saying I think it's sickening, and it's mostly the democratic party pushing for this disgusting shit.