Author Topic: Abortion = Wrong (Warning Graphic Image, not for faint of heart)  (Read 1777 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Abortion = Wrong (Warning Graphic Image, not for faint of heart)
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2003, 04:45:30 PM »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2003, 04:49:05 PM »
Of course abortion is wrong, people just don't want to think about it because they're more concerned about convienance in their life.  It's convienant for them to fuck whoever they want, and then not have to worry about a baby.  Yes, that's a real picture, Yes, it happens all the time, Yes, the baby is already moving when it's usually aborted, Yes, it already has a heartbeat, yes, sometimes when the baby is aborted it even cries.  This is one of the reasons I will never, EVER be a fucking democrat, Democrats believe as liberals that a woman should be able to have a friekin' PARTIAL BIRTH abortion.  What the FUCK?  I get pissed about this too, I think it's easily one of the most horrible things the human race has ever thought up.  

It comes down to disrespect, and the general loss of responsibility the world is  slowly being eaten with.  It's dividing people.  Not every democrat or every liberal believes in abortion, I'm not saying that.  I'm just saying I think it's sickening, and it's mostly the democratic party pushing for this disgusting shit.  

That's real talk, thats exactly how I feel about it

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2003, 04:50:12 PM »
Here's a little description of what a fucking democrat like Tom Daschelle or Al Gore wants to allow.

In September, 1993, Brenda Pratt Shafer, a registered nurse with thirteen years or experience, was assigned by her nursing agency to an abortion clinic. Since Nurse Shafer considered herself "very pro-choice," she didn’t think this assignment would be a problem. She was wrong. This is what Nurse Shafer saw:

" I stood at the doctor’s side and watched him perform a partial-birth abortion on a woman who was six months pregnant. The baby’s heartbeat was clearly visible on the ultrasound screen. The doctor delivered the baby’s body and arms, everything but his little head. The baby’s body was moving. His little fingers were clasping together. He was kicking his feet. The doctor took a pair of scissors and inserted them into the back of the baby’s head, and the baby’s arms jerked out in a flinch, a startle reaction, like a baby does when he thinks that he might fall. Then the doctor opened the scissors up. Then he stuck the high-powered suction tube into the hole and sucked the baby’s brains out. Now the baby was completely limp. I never went back to the clinic. But I am still haunted by the face of that little boy. It was the most perfect, angelic face I have ever seen."

I'm literally on the edge of puking all over my computer screen.  If you think Abortion is o.k., you're a cruel son of a bitch.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2003, 07:15:42 PM »
I just checked Howard Dean's website, most people haven't heard of him, but he'll probably be the next democratic canidate for office of president in the u.s.

He has this to say about the picture above :)

"One of the most outrageous attacks on a woman’s right to choose is the so-called Partial Birth Abortion bill.  As a physician, I know that there is no such thing in the medical literature as “partial birth abortion.”  But there are rare times when a doctor is called upon to perform a late term abortion to save a woman’s life or protect her from injury.  Yet the House of Representatives recently made it a federal crime for a doctor to perform such medically necessary procedures.  That bill will chill the practice of medicine and endanger the health of countless women."

"There's... no... such... thing... as ... partial... birth .... abortion."  So now he's playing name games.  This lewd fucker supports the story the woman gave above.  Dragging a baby out of a womb, and then using a friekin' vacuum cleaner to suck his brains out, all the while he's kicking and shit.  That's a medically necessary procedure?  How?

He says it's medically necessary.  In Kansas, abortionists are required to keep records of 'partial birth abortions'.  The state had 182 of them performed in 1999, and all 182, the abortionists THEMSELVES stated were purely for mental reasons, not physical reasons.  This proves, through the ONLY data even available, that literally NONE of the partial birth abortions are medically necessary! Where the fuck does this guy get off?  He's a fucking baby killer, and people actually want to elect this asshole.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2003, 07:45:42 PM »
I don't know the situation in the US. so I can only speculate, but surely partial birth abortions would only be performed if absolutely necessary.

When you list mental reasons, that could mean that the baby is seriously disabled, ie. him/her will have no kind of life, would need 24/7 expensive medical care, which its family would not be able to cope with.

All this baby killer rhetoric damages your argument.  It's an immotive issue but if you want to discuss it chill out.

Trauma-san

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2003, 09:30:16 PM »
^^ Chill out about killing babies? LOL We need to understand this for what it is.  Lemme explain a little better.

If they pull the baby out of the womb, it is considered "born", and then it is considered "Alive" , and is considered a "Human being".

If they pull the baby HALFWAY out of the womb, then that gives doctors free license to destroy it, by cutting the back of it's neck open, while it's kicking, and put a vacuum cleaner in to suck it's brains out, with the intention of destroying it.

How can anyone support this?  If it was me, and I was pregnant, first, it'd be a miracle, but second, I'd rather lose MY life then lose my babies life? What the hell has happened to people that everyone doesn't think like this anymore?

If the baby ran the risk of dying, or being deformed, those were PHYSICAL reasons.  Every one of the 182 abortions had mental reasons listed, and not mental problems with the baby, things like the mother didn't feel she could support it, the mother didn't want it, etc.  In not 1 case was there anything wrong with the mother, or the baby.  These are the results from the 1 state that keeps track.  We can assume that they are at least partially representative of the other 50 states.

Also, i'm sorry, but if your kid is going to be a friekin' vegetable, it's still your kid.  Murder isn't right when the baby's still half in the womb, anyway you look at it.  

Don Seer

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2003, 02:10:20 AM »
yeah that shit sounds nasty... why are they aborting so late..? it shouldnt run that long in the first place if they dont want the kid... its not like choosing groceries.

i have no problems with what i'll call early abortions (in the very early term) esp. in circumstances where a) its accidental... b) as a result of rape etc etc

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2003, 03:24:06 AM »
Of course abortion is wrong, people just don't want to think about it because they're more concerned about convienance in their life.

sorry trauma but thats bollocks !!

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2003, 03:24:08 AM »
I have no idea what you two are talking about with partial birth abortions...

...they are illegal here...and the main reasons to have right ot abortion were outlined by myself earlier...

...i think the right to have an abortion is certain circumstances in the uk is fine...the baby has to be less than 9 weeks from conception which means it is still an embrya...not a baby yet!

Thanst wh we have the cut off date when abortions become "illegal" and therefore practised maybe underground in a place that is neither sanctioned or well managed.

...there is the other case that sometimes a baby has to aborted or both the mother & baby will face death...i do know this because my cousin went through it.

So at least i think abortion is handled well in the uk....we do not allow partial birth abortions so i am not getting into that side of this.

Don Seer

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2003, 03:37:20 AM »
^ yeah thats what i meant...  ;)

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2003, 04:10:51 AM »
i Kno :)

mauzip

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2003, 10:05:39 AM »
here in holland i believe you can only have an abortion before the 7th week. they have it regulated pretty good over here.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2003, 10:59:48 AM »
even if the women was raped...she still has the option of giving up the baby  for adoption
« Last Edit: July 09, 2003, 11:00:24 AM by Javier »

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2003, 05:19:57 AM »
Yes but that a silly statement to make unless youve directly been involved in a situation like that...

...each is different..both the rape situation and the strenght of the person who has been raped...

...imagine being raped...bad enough...id rather be shot to be perfectly honest...then you have to carry the baby of the person who raped you around as an everyday reminder of the vile crime that has been commited against you for Nine months...then give birth to it...then deal with the consequences is a hard thing to do for anyone...

...then imagine the guilt of not wanting that baby because the rapist is the father...then the decision of whether to give it up or not...then maybe if its kept imagine the impact when the child is grown to know that its father was a rapist who raped its mother...that really gonna screw its head up...not to mention the mother with 20 - 40 years of the reminder...

...so your remark was quite flippant and unthoughtful

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2003, 05:34:35 AM »
Yes but that a silly statement to make unless youve directly been involved in a situation like that...

...each is different..both the rape situation and the strenght of the person who has been raped...

...imagine being raped...bad enough...id rather be shot to be perfectly honest...then you have to carry the baby of the person who raped you around as an everyday reminder of the vile crime that has been commited against you for Nine months...then give birth to it...then deal with the consequences is a hard thing to do for anyone...

...then imagine the guilt of not wanting that baby because the rapist is the father...then the decision of whether to give it up or not...then maybe if its kept imagine the impact when the child is grown to know that its father was a rapist who raped its mother...that really gonna screw its head up...not to mention the mother with 20 - 40 years of the reminder...

...so your remark was quite flippant and unthoughtful

nail on the head there op !!  ;D it seems to me that most people here have not looked or thought about all the reasons that someone would choose to have a termination.....everyone just jumps around sayin its murder and wrong which is a load of ol' bollocks imo !! people should open their eyes wider and look at the whole picture not just bits of it !!