Author Topic: Abortion = Wrong (Warning Graphic Image, not for faint of heart)  (Read 1781 times)

mauzip

Re:Abortion = Wrong (Warning Graphic Image, not for faint of heart)
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2003, 12:37:56 PM »
okay, i don't wanna read all of this anymore... daaaaaaayum these replies are long! ::)

what i do wanna say is this:
sex is meant to reproduce AND for fun. it's a natural thing we want sex. :)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2003, 12:42:57 PM »
guys your missing the whole point.They use this material to scare women while they are pregnant so they won't have a choice.And your looking at babies that have been aborted in their second and third trimester.Babies just aren't that big in the first trimester and no they do not have hair.............These photos are propaganda that is illegal anyway because in your second and third trimester it is actually a baby and not justa fetus.In the first trimester,it is a fetus,but in the second and third it is not...............and if a woman gets raped she has rights to her own body gentleman................. 8)
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2003, 03:26:15 PM »
Owen I find it startling that you believe that wearing a condom and having an abortion are equally bad.  I know you are catholic like me, and I hope you realize that in 1979 when John Paul I became the pope he planned to repeal the ruling that wearing a condom is wrong in the catholic church's eye.  Unfortunately he died soon after becoming pope (Godfather 3 famously used this) and John Paul II was in.  

A little illustration of how different your beliefs could be.

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2003, 06:34:40 PM »
A girl i know that got raped had her abortion bout 4 months ago..the baby was 6 months...also they said i had hair at 2 and a half months...
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

mauzip

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2003, 10:14:04 PM »
A girl i know that got raped had her abortion bout 4 months ago..the baby was 6 months...also they said i had hair at 2 and a half months...

it's also insane that they let her ahve an abortion after 6 months

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2003, 02:54:20 AM »

You trying to tell me that you had real hair at 2 n half months old in womb?

for fuck sake thats just stupid...a foetus isnt fully developed by then!!!

....this is just an ignorant arguement going round and round in circles...someone shut this topic tghe fuck up before i throw my laptop at the wall...

now rob...myself and hhh have always maintained it is wrong to use abortion as a late contraception method...but we have all said there are case like rape where it could be just...

now you guys are just arguing the same points we made before....why ?

why must there be people that talk idiocy on subjects like this...we have TOT to discuss views...but all its seems lately is that people are using it to incite hate...racism...biggotry...and generally make statements they probably dont 100% believe (& in some cases they dont even understand what someone else has said or even what they are trying to say)

sort it out!

and owen im disappointed in you...you seem sensible...but the fact you dont take precautions these days means ...forget the baby situation...your chances of catching some might nasty std's in your life are almost gaurenteed...

...forget they say they are clean...some can be carried without knowledge

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2003, 03:06:52 AM »
....this is just an ignorant arguement going round and round in circles...someone shut this topic the fuck up before i throw my laptop at the wall...

word !!  ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2003, 06:07:24 AM »
yeah ok.. this aint goin nowhere but into a wall.. locked

TheSheriff

« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2003, 10:30:53 AM »
Opti, I never said people should have sex for fun, without using condoms. I don't believe people should have sex just for fun.

Sex is the ultimate bond. Bodies melt into each other; it is beyond any human comprehension. Giving this bond to any hot guy or gal you meet makes it worthless.

As for what Jay said, yes, John Paul did say that, and I accept his decision. But his was a decision of pragmatism, not of idealism.

Now, I am not saying using contraceptives, or having an abortion, makes you a bad person. I am merely saying they are mistakes.

P.S. I've left this locked for Seer to judge on. If Opti, Jay or whoever want to respond, I will unlock it.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2003, 10:31:28 AM by Inspector Owen »