Author Topic: Microsoft to give up X-Box?....  (Read 1308 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Microsoft to give up X-Box?....
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2002, 08:07:21 PM »
Metal Gear Solid 2:Substance is coming to XBOX on Nov 5th

damn it feels good to have an xbox!

also Unreal Championship-Oct 29th

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Matty_C

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2002, 01:40:20 PM »
I wasnt straight up saying PS2 has no games,

i was just saying, all u ever bring up in its defense is GTA3, that is true,

Ps2 has a great library of games, but thats because its been around for over a year longer, give xbox some time, and remember how the PS2 was in its first year,

The PS2 is a good system, i admit that, i prefer the xbox because of the upcoming titles, i dont see why this is a war or why either of us needs to think the other needs to die,

I think the fact that there is competition forces the companies to put out the best possible product, and in the end that benefits us all, so since xbox iSNT going away any time soon, lets end this debate so you can go back to playing GTA3, GT3, and I can go back to playing Sega GT ;D

closetothalimit

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2002, 03:05:13 PM »

The PS2 is a good system, i admit that, i prefer the xbox because of the upcoming titles, i dont see why this is a war or why either of us needs to think the other needs to die,

I think the fact that there is competition forces the companies to put out the best possible product, and in the end that benefits us all, so since xbox iSNT going away any time soon, lets end this debate so you can go back to playing GTA3, GT3, and I can go back to playing Sega GT ;D

truth - but the fact people get so fired up over game systems is pretty funny

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2002, 11:36:35 PM »
http://www.reuters.com/news_article.jhtml?type=internetnews&StoryID=1494151

Sony has said its next-generation PlayStation console will debut in 2005 for certain markets. Allard responded, "One thing we've learned is they won't get a head-start next time. I'll leave it at that."

The company also reiterated its long-term stance when it confirmed on Tuesday it had purchased independent British games developer Rare Ltd. for $375 million in cash. Allard would not rule out further acquisitions.

Definitely feeling those last 2 paragraphs
8)

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"