Author Topic: If u hate the South...enter here...  (Read 354 times)

S.G.V.

If u hate the South...enter here...
« on: July 08, 2003, 01:31:51 AM »
now...i know a lotta people run around hatin on the south...but thats cuz they dont know shit about the south...they see what's on tv and base their opinion soley off those songs...i can understand people not likin crunk shit...cuz well...not everyone likes to get crunk...but there is plenty of dope shit out there that everyone is sleepin on...

Crooked Lettaz...Jackson, Mississippi...since yall hate David Banner so much...check his old group...they got a song with nore...its bangin...
Botany Boyz...Houston, Texas...sometimes theyre mistaken for West Coast rappers...they have old school g-funk type beats...
E.S.G....Houston, Texas...the OG freestyle king...very dope...check his song with Slim Thug and Daz...off his album with Slim Thug...
Lil Keke...Houston, Texas....hot spitter...he was the Lil Flip of Houston before Lil Flip came and stole all his flare...but trust...hes a lot better than Flip...A LOT...
Paul Wall...Houston, Texas...one of the tightest white boys on the mic...has some funny ass lines...DO NOT SLEEP...hes gonna be the future...
Chamilion...Houston, Texas...cold...just cold...he has good metaphors...tight word play...and crazy multis...has a lotta potential...
Slimg Thug...Houston, Texas...he countered Lil Kekes anthem..."Southside"...with his anthem for his side..."Northside"...very classic...he has alotta potential in the future...
Dirty...Alabama...the bama boys...had a stong buzz with their first major album...theyre still makin tight shit tho...
Curren$y...New Orleans, Lousiana....watch for him...hes runnin with No Limit right now...but he can spit it with ANY emcee...
T-Bo...Baton Rouge(i think), Lousiana...he was C-Murders artist...then C got gaffled...so hes runnin with P...one of the coldest white boys on the mic...period...
U.G.K....Port Aurthur, Texas...first off...FREE PIMP C!...now...Bun B...one of the best emcees out...Pimp C...just an all around Pimp..great combination...best duo in the South...EVER...
8-Ball & MJG...Memphis, Tennessee...second behind U.G.K. as greatest duos ever...ran with Suave House before they went under...have a great track record...MJG is one of the tightest out right now...
Tela...Houston, Texas and/or Memphis, Tennessee...i always forget where hes from...but he spits it hot...has one of the best South songs ever...
Kingpin Skinny Pimp...Memphis, Tennessee...helped pioneer the Memphis sound...very influenced by the West Coast...was once down with the 3-6 Mafia...then ripped them on his disses...now runnin his own label...
Playa Fly...Memphis, Tennesse...easily one of the best emcees around...
Pastor Troy...Agusta or Atlanta, Georgia...its late...im goin blank...but a very deep rapper...doesnt really get very lyrical(wordplay etc)...but gets really deep...has a lot to say in his raps...

more to come later...its late...lol...if anyone wants to add on...go head...ill finish the list tomorrow

Bigg AG

Re:If u hate the South...enter here...
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 01:36:22 AM »
u forgot DJ Screw, Freestyle Kings, Lil Flip and Lil Flex... and tha whole Swisha house family but all tha ppl u mentioned that i know of is tight... and everyone u listed there from TX is tha shyt down here. thats all alot of ppl listen to is chopped and screwed shyt. im out!!!

Bigg AG

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2003, 01:44:24 AM »
Mike Jones tight freestyler especially when he is chopped and screwed...

Freestyle Kings a tight ass group i like Charlie Boy

Big Moe he is a south version of Nate Dogg but not as good but is still good...

50-50 a tight freestyler he is kinda like Mike Jones he is bad ass...

if anybody wants songs that are chopped and screwed and that are rare holla at me... and jus go to Kazaa and type in Swisha House or chopped and screwed and u will get sum tite traccs. im out!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2003, 01:46:43 AM »
the only one on there i wouldn't lable trash is ugk

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2003, 02:49:29 AM »
the only one on there i wouldn't lable trash is ugk
so...u have heard EVERY SINGLE artist on that list?...lmao sure...hater...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2003, 02:54:25 AM »
yeah i have actually, and i'd tell jesus that too. don't worry i can see you're just trying to justify your love girl music

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2003, 02:56:33 AM »
yeah i have actually, and i'd tell jesus that too. don't worry i can see you're just trying to justify your love girl music
lmao...ill take ur word for it...but ur english is horrible man...what the hell are u sayin in bold there?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2003, 03:04:18 AM »
your love FOR* girl music

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2003, 03:05:34 AM »
your love FOR* girl music
LMAO! girl music?...i know u aint heard half that shit then...lmao @ u...fuckin idiot...i have rarely met a girl who bumps crooked lettaz...i have came across a girl bumpin playa fly...ur a lame...hahahahaha

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2003, 03:09:54 AM »
the reason you took that literally , i don't know.

::sighs as big jake has to ONCE AGAIN EXPLAIN SHIT to this little boy::

i called that shit puss music , but of corse someone as shallow like you wouldn't get that  poke.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2003, 03:09:59 AM »
Yeah as well as Magic ...666 mafia...sonny spoon...bg...sammy sam...Al Kapone...and ti

S.G.V.

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2003, 03:12:02 AM »
the reason you took that literally , i don't know.

::sighs as big jake has to ONCE AGAIN EXPLAIN SHIT to this little boy::

i called that shit puss music , but of corse someone as shallow like you wouldn't get that  poke.
lmao...im shallow cuz i dont understand ur lame humor?...OK BUDDY...lol...due..ur an idiot...how is that puss music?...man...i swear...im sittin here laughin at u...u have to be the dumbest person on here just infront of trauma...yall prance around like u all knownin...then u call shit like Pastor Troy puss music...lmao

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2003, 03:15:22 AM »
that's got to be one of the most ironic posts

you call me stupid yet you're the one running around listening to pastor troy........and calling that crap music

eh oh well, let the little kids play with their toys i guess

S.G.V.

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2003, 03:16:54 AM »
that's got to be one of the most ironic posts

you call me stupid yet you're the one running around listening to pastor troy........and calling that crap music

eh oh well, let the little kids play with their toys i guess
hahahahaha....excuse me...i have to listen to what?...eminem?...snoop?...dre?...dick...fuck outta here...go listen to "vice versa" then come talk to me...because i now know u have never listened to any of that shit on the list...fuckin frontin online...yea ur a cool one buddy...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2003, 03:22:50 AM »
see if that's ALL i listened to , you'd have an argument but too bad it ain't true, plus you're frontin like i'm telling you what to listen to........go ahead and listen to your weak ass quote unquote "music"....it wouldn't suprise me if you listened to justin timberlake and AFI the way you're going on