Author Topic: Evidence KAIN is still around.  (Read 411 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Evidence NIK is still around.
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2003, 12:18:33 PM »
This is what I look like:

and u guys really should stop talking shit when I'm not around...That's pretty damn bitch-made...It's all good though, the real heads here (0.1% of WCC) know this board has gone shit...Shout out to Jake, Nima, Ejrizo, SGV, Acgrundy, BigBadAss, Owen, Jamal, Tech, Rod, SubZ (when you're not being a racist dickhead), and that's about it...The rest of you are homos and/or computer nerds...Now get of my dickkkkk, Britain...

P.S. No, I'm not coming back, sorry I got your hopes up, WCC...PeACe
« Last Edit: July 09, 2003, 12:23:23 PM by The original, the one and only, Now_I_Know »

bez

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2003, 12:24:45 PM »
Are you talking about the little dick you took a picture of and put on the net, you know the dick with strech marks on cos you wank to much.  

Get off your dick Britain, lol you shud be sayin that to your right hand mate cos for real nobody is on your dick and proberly nobody ever will be.  Keep droppin them dope rhymes man, lol.  Nice voice.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2003, 12:26:21 PM by Bez »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2003, 12:32:28 PM »
Are you talking about the little dick you took a picture of and put on the net, you know the dick with strech marks on cos you wank to much.  

Get off your dick Britain, lol you shud be sayin that to your right hand mate cos for real nobody is on your dick and proberly nobody ever will be.  Keep droppin them dope rhymes man, lol.  Nice voice.

That wasn't my dick you retard...That was a picture of a penis from the Sex Boards on Bodybuilding.com...Did you even read the thread?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2003, 12:34:31 PM »

That wasn't my dick you retard...That was a picture of a penis from the Sex Boards on Bodybuilding.com...Did you even read the thread?

bez

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2003, 12:48:47 PM »
sure sure.

And stop saying Brits lad, you sound so camp when you do.  lol no offence.  

Why ain't you postin regularly anymore?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2003, 12:57:02 PM »
Because I don't like this board, mate...I only came her to regulate on the haters who are still talking shit 6 months after I've been gone...

and before you comment on my rapping skills peep these, cuz I don't rap like I used to anymore:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=36132

and these are just computer tracks...When I'm famous, you guys will be on my dicccckkkk, but this time it's gunna be in a different way... ;)

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2003, 01:34:29 PM »
Yo Sccit where was my shout out ???

Anyways, whats up playa.  Good to see you ;D

Even tho not many liked you, I thought it was cool having you around. 8)

Gary

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2003, 01:54:25 PM »
LMAO @ Now i Know. hes a funny lookin Jew ...lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2003, 02:10:27 PM »
Yo Sccit where was my shout out ???

Anyways, whats up playa.  Good to see you ;D

Even tho not many liked you, I thought it was cool having you around. 8)

Yea, you were cool...I just never really talked to you outside of WCC or really got to know you at all...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2003, 02:11:23 PM »

This "funny lookin Jew" gets a lot more pussy than you will EVER get.

Gary

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2003, 02:18:56 PM »

LMAO!!! ...You ugly ass muthafukka. U never seen pussy in your life..lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2003, 02:24:21 PM »

LMAO!!! ...You ugly ass muthafukka. U never seen pussy in your life..lol

Only a fag would judge a guys looks...LMAO

I've never seen pussy in my life? That's interesting, cuz I remember seeing pussy more than a few times...How you know what I've seen better than I do beats the hell out of me...

You're so damn insecure about your looks that you try to put other people down, and not only that, you also hide your identity behind a black midget who has never gotten laid in his life-time...Sad.

bez

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2003, 02:29:29 PM »
Because I don't like this board, mate...I only came her to regulate on the haters who are still talking shit 6 months after I've been gone...

and before you comment on my rapping skills peep these, cuz I don't rap like I used to anymore:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=36132

and these are just computer tracks...When I'm famous, you guys will be on my dicccckkkk, but this time it's gunna be in a different way... ;)

I'll check out ya rappin lad, I am only playin wit ya n e way.  Hope life and shit is going good for you n e ways.

Gary

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2003, 02:29:45 PM »
LMAO @ now I Know. these damn jews are funny.

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2003, 02:30:01 PM »
This is what I look like:

and u guys really should stop talking shit when I'm not around...That's pretty damn bitch-made...It's all good though, the real heads here (0.1% of WCC) know this board has gone shit...Shout out to Jake, Nima, Ejrizo, SGV, Acgrundy, BigBadAss, Owen, Jamal, Tech, Rod, SubZ (when you're not being a racist dickhead), and that's about it...The rest of you are homos and/or computer nerds...Now get of my dickkkkk, Britain...

P.S. No, I'm not coming back, sorry I got your hopes up, WCC...PeACe

Yo you know you ain't old enough to have any hair on your face so quit drawing that shit above your lip. Damn, you an ugly fucker. I think you should quit postin before everyone disses your face.

LOL @ THE HATING PRICK.