Author Topic: Another Miracle: God Exists, Open your Eyes  (Read 779 times)

Trauma-san

Another Miracle: God Exists, Open your Eyes
« on: July 08, 2003, 07:26:03 PM »
Surely to GOD , you people can't deny how incredible this is.  

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/08/sudan.crash/index.html

Child only survivor of Sudan crash

CNN) -- A child is the only survivor of a Sudan airways passenger jet that crashed, killing 105 passengers and 11 crew.

The plane, a Boeing 737 on a domestic flight, crashed Tuesday morning shortly after takeoff from the Red Sea town of Port Sudan in the northeast of the country.

"Only one child has survived," government spokesman Abdel Hamid Abdeen told CNN. "This is a very, very tragic accident. A big human loss."

The child, a 2-year-old boy, was rushed to hospital in good condition, Red Sea provincial government spokesman Salah Ali Ahmed told Sudanese television, The Associated Press reported.

The plane came down in wasteland about 5 km (3 miles) from Port Sudan airport. No damage or casualties have been reported on the ground.

The pilot reported "technical difficulties" about 10 minutes after the plane took off for Khartoum and crashed a short time later as he tried to return to the Port Sudan airport.

"The pilot contacted the tower and decided to return to the airport. While trying to land, the plane crashed," he said.

Sudan Airways officials said 55 Sudanese men, 27 women,16 children and seven foreigners, including Malaysians and French, were on the flight. No other details on the passengers were known.

The dead were moved from the charred remains of Flight SD 39 to morgues in Port Sudan.

Abdeen said that as far as he was aware the plane had no history of technical problems. Technical teams are being sent from Khartoum to Port Sudan to investigate.

There have been few passenger plane crashes in recent years in Sudan. A year ago, a Sudan Airways cargo plane crashed into a residential area of Bangui, the capital of the Central African Republic, killing 23 people, mostly passengers and crew.

In 1986, 60 people died when a Sudan Airways passenger plane was hit by a guerilla SAM-7 missile shortly after takeoff from Malakal in southern Sudan, where the Islamic government has been fighting a 20-year civil war with rebels.

Copyright 2003 CNN. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Associated Press contributed to this report.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2003, 07:26:42 PM by Scorpion »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:Another Miracle: God Exists, Open your Eyes
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2003, 07:39:35 PM »
As soon as I saw this on the news I thought "Trauma's gonna post this".

It is amazing.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 02:17:18 AM »
LOL at the title of this thread...........seems like someone tries very hard to convince us non-believers very hard of his correctness. The only one needing to open his eyes is mr. Trauma himself.........I doubt he has ever looked for a scientific or rational explanation for all his miracles and "proofs of God's existence." I won't believe until I've seen Him for myself,so strop trying to convince me. (and other non-believers)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 10:17:14 AM »
[size=16]THE KID WAS JUST LUCKY![/size]
« Last Edit: July 09, 2003, 10:18:24 AM by mauzip »

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2003, 10:38:44 AM »

exactly.......it's a good thing they've got some dutch people on this board. Like Pippin said in LotR: "You'll surely need some people with common sense." (or something like that....)

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2003, 02:33:35 PM »
You people are fucking arrogant as hell.  You think it's within the power of a human being to fall from the fucking sky, and walk away WITHOUT A SCRATCH, at 2 years old.  There's only one thing that could have caused that, but of course, if we admitted that, we would be admitting that *gasp... we're not the most intelligent thing in the universe.  = Arrogance.

OutSider

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2003, 11:48:23 PM »

DICK!!

and btw there is not such thing as common sence.. but there is such a thing as common knowledge,,,

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2003, 02:02:15 AM »
The fact that you are convinced it's something done by God and don't even consider it might be luck or a coincedence proves that you actually are the arrogant one,mister.

OutSider

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003, 02:05:11 AM »
The fact that you are convinced it's something done by God and don't even consider it might be luck or a coincedence proves that you actually are the arrogant one,mister.

no such thing as lucky.... what is luck... diffine it... tell us how it is molded into that story.. rationalize it..

i think it is GOD!

Bigg AG

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2003, 02:16:24 AM »
^^ u go girl  ;D. ignore mauzip he is gay... im out!!!

OutSider

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2003, 02:20:18 AM »
^^ u go girl  ;D. ignore mauzip he is gay... im out!!!

yep yep... some people dont understand the acts of God... because it is too much for the wee wittle head to phathom

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2003, 02:23:38 AM »
babys bones arent has hard as adults...they can be dropped and squished more then a brittle adult. add in the factor of the infants size and that it was probably in a more protected location than its parents & other passengers (possibly a cot with lots of blankets?)... that gives it a what... 3/4 fold at least greater chance of survival alone.

ps.. you're the arrogant one for ranting at people because they dont conform to your belief system.... eat a dick :P
« Last Edit: July 10, 2003, 02:24:40 AM by Overseer »

OutSider

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2003, 02:32:53 AM »
babys bones arent has hard as adults...they can be dropped and squished more then a brittle adult. add in the factor of the infants size and that it was probably in a more protected location than its parents & other passengers (possibly a cot with lots of blankets?)... that gives it a what... 3/4 fold at least greater chance of survival alone.

ps.. you're the arrogant one for ranting at people because they dont conform to your belief system.... eat a dick :P

God made baby to be this way for a reason though... when he created all.. he made each thing to perfection.. knowing of the harm people bring to people.... knowing the earth would need trees and water.. knowing that man would not always follow him.. finding ways to save his stray sheep...

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2003, 02:41:10 AM »
ok.. well he may have saved this baby by making babys more squishy to protect them
(or more juicy to pretadors back in the day?) but he didnt fly in that plane and stop it from injury... the pictures show it bruised and bandaged... why let it get hurt at all? that proves no interaction from god in my eyes... also.. wouldnt he leave a calling card.. like 'god woz ere' tatoo'd on its arse?

OutSider

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2003, 03:04:35 AM »
ok.. well he may have saved this baby by making babys more squishy to protect them
(or more juicy to pretadors back in the day?) but he didnt fly in that plane and stop it from injury... the pictures show it bruised and bandaged... why let it get hurt at all? that proves no interaction from god in my eyes... also.. wouldnt he leave a calling card.. like 'god woz ere' tatoo'd on its arse?

well god saves though that he wants to be save.. and when it is our time.. it is our time.. reguardless what we want.. ;)