Author Topic: Another Miracle: God Exists, Open your Eyes  (Read 777 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Another Miracle: God Exists, Open your Eyes
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2003, 02:31:20 AM »
It's all good yall, I'm not gonna change your opinions, and you're not gonna change mine, the world and our interpretation of it doesn't revolve around one voice.  

We Agree!!!!!!  

Hater Player

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2003, 01:29:08 PM »
It's all good yall, I'm not gonna change your opinions, and you're not gonna change mine, the world and our interpretation of it doesn't revolve around one voice.  

well u can make som1s beleif in god strongir n shit

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2003, 03:39:03 PM »

well u can make som1s beleif in god strongir n shit

true, but they either have to be willing...or easily influenced.

zevin64

• Lil Geezy
  • The Enigmatic One
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2003, 04:59:51 PM »
god must indeed be an asshole if he let's the others die. If the human race is so close to his heart why only let the baby survive?

If it's a matter of "fairness" then logically we will not be satisfied until death has been eliminated all-together. And the only way God can truly be "fair" is to do exactly what he will do, create another perfect world in which there can be no more death and suffering of any kind.

Biblical scripture says one of the reasons God allows us to suffer is so that he can comfort us and thus equip us to comfort others in their suffering. (2 Cor. 1:3-4)

let everybdoy believe what he/she wants to believe, but don't try to convince people of what you think!

Using your own logic therefore there is no reason u should expect ME to believe YOUR own belief that u should not try to convince people of what u think.

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2003, 08:44:31 AM »
Using your own logic therefore there is no reason u should expect ME to believe YOUR own belief that u should not try to convince people of what u think.

note: i don't start these kind of discussions.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2003, 04:19:05 PM »
babys bones arent has hard as adults...they can be dropped and squished more then a brittle adult. add in the factor of the infants size and that it was probably in a more protected location than its parents & other passengers (possibly a cot with lots of blankets?)... that gives it a what... 3/4 fold at least greater chance of survival alone.

ps.. you're the arrogant one for ranting at people because they dont conform to your belief system.... eat a dick :P

This is exactly what I said when the baby fell from the 8 stories or whatever and it was just, "your full of shit." But when seer says it, OMG there is no god.. thanks seer for pointin it out to ya followers.

If there is a god in the universe, he is an asshole.

Lmao.. word up yall..

Atheism nor Christianity is perfect, and both dont have fullproof explanations..
but damnit atheism makes a hell of a lot more sense than this christian bullshit.

What? I suppose that God only saved the child because he could only grab his only hands on the body of an infant while leaving the other 100+ passengers to die. Bullshit yo..

Trauma its these posts that define my atheistic views.. the only religious explanation that makes any sense whatsoever is blade's of the baby having good karma and what/not, but that is still far-fetched..
I'm glad the non-believers are takin a stand now..

Trauma and bullet, call me ignorant, but your only proving your own insolence by insulting and putting down others when you are the 2 people that are praising God and his holy good semaritan views..
Trauma you are smart but I believe Christianity is your downfall..
And bullet i Think you are just a dumb catholic-raised ignorant moron attempting to defend your religion by insulting others which is the exact opposite of the granted scripture.. your fuckin dumb.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous