Author Topic: Stephen Hawking pops into a strip club (w/ pic)  (Read 482 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:Stephen Hawking pops into a strip club (w/ pic)
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2003, 02:47:35 PM »
He has an interesting theory that I like.  He believes there are infinite universes.  He thinks that since space by definition is infinite, then it is impossible to prove that something doesn't exist in space, since you could never explore all of space, to make sure the object doesn't exist (since space is infinite).  So, he believes that since you can't prove that something doesn't exist, it HAS to exist somewhere in space, or else you could prove that it doesn't.  So while we're here on earth, there somewhere, HAS to be another earth almost exactly like this one, except for minor details, etc.  Makes sense to me, and doesn't the bible say that God's works are without end?

Am I wrong or do you try to prove God is out there at every thread?
It seems to be our fate to get into discussing about God's existence again and again..
No hating involved though.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2003, 04:39:11 PM »
Stephen Hawking is a great man. And those are real pictures. So he's a playa and a great man.

A playa huh? Hate 2 break it 2 ya but playas don't pay......lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2003, 07:17:33 PM »
He has an interesting theory that I like.  He believes there are infinite universes.  He thinks that since space by definition is infinite, then it is impossible to prove that something doesn't exist in space, since you could never explore all of space, to make sure the object doesn't exist (since space is infinite).  So, he believes that since you can't prove that something doesn't exist, it HAS to exist somewhere in space, or else you could prove that it doesn't.  So while we're here on earth, there somewhere, HAS to be another earth almost exactly like this one, except for minor details, etc.  Makes sense to me, and doesn't the bible say that God's works are without end?

It seems to be our fate to get into discussing about God's existence again and again..

You're wrong.  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2003, 01:47:55 AM »

You're wrong.  

I must be then,sorry.Though I think it's rather suspicious that you talk about Gods work in a thread about Stephen Hawking pimpin' in a club.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..