Author Topic: Free!  (Read 108 times)

bez

Free!
« on: July 09, 2003, 01:53:23 AM »
You bitches still playin into my game, throwin rocks at my name but I'm shittin on da hall of fame,
Been droppin lyrics longer than I can remember, some of you fools are like Wyclef you'll drop a rhyme in Jan then you'll be gone till november,
Hell yeah you better believe I've been here through thick and thin, go have a look at page 66 and  see the rhyme schemin begin,
Now we got the newbies wantin to be mods and the mods all in groups, I'm still standin alone and strong look at every rhyme I've dropped for proof,
The life rhymer the most consistent I've been approached to do so many duets, through my arrival came the existance of one of the boards most truest poets,
Even after all this time here its strange cos I still don't feel respected, some times I'm droppin rhymes and you bitches just skip through it,
I don't appreciate that cos if I leave you know I would be missed dearly, so reply to my songs like I reply to your sincerley,
I been here so long I'm no longer gettin older, I'm just becomin more powerful wit my shit like I red hot supernova,
I have never even considered to call myself a vet, and these 500 post fools continue in makin sure we know that we never forget, but I dont sweat,
I'm just myself I'm just Bez and thats just the way it is, sorry, I don't give a fuck what anybody ses I'll drop everyone of you like 200 tones of steel fallin from the 66 floor of the world trade centers, right down to the lobby,

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Free!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 02:50:32 PM »
i know alot of peeps with less than 500 posts that'll own you.. it aint about bein a vet.. it aint about how many posts.. its about how much you yourself contribute to keystyle board. Yes, you have dropped many many key's but they have all been mediocre, nothing has jumped out yet. This piece wasnt bad you gotta realize what you have done for keystyle, you drop, then complain that no one responds and i dont really see you vote at all in the battle board nor drop that much feedback in other keys or just flat out compliment other peoples shit or just in any battle kru's (even though i know you arent into that, its still a contributin factor). Its not that we dont appreciate your contributions, but as a whole you aint contributin much and time alone doesnt guarantee a spot.
But anyway, everyone wants to be a mod, thats obvious and expected, cant blame people for wantin a lil stature uppin. Votes for the Hall of Fame are comin in and you will probably be a nominee.. no one just hatin on you bez, you think we are all against you but we aint..we just doin our own thing..
pZ
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 02:52:36 PM »
Well put sin.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 02:54:05 PM »
BTW Bez, liked the "gone till november meta".  LOL literally.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2003, 03:04:21 PM »
...I Thought It was nicely dun...shit...  :-\
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2003, 04:47:02 PM »
i know alot of peeps with less than 500 posts that'll own you.. it aint about bein a vet.. it aint about how many posts.. its about how much you yourself contribute to keystyle board. Yes, you have dropped many many key's but they have all been mediocre, nothing has jumped out yet. This piece wasnt bad you gotta realize what you have done for keystyle, you drop, then complain that no one responds and i dont really see you vote at all in the battle board nor drop that much feedback in other keys or just flat out compliment other peoples shit or just in any battle kru's (even though i know you arent into that, its still a contributin factor). Its not that we dont appreciate your contributions, but as a whole you aint contributin much and time alone doesnt guarantee a spot.
But anyway, everyone wants to be a mod, thats obvious and expected, cant blame people for wantin a lil stature uppin. Votes for the Hall of Fame are comin in and you will probably be a nominee.. no one just hatin on you bez, you think we are all against you but we aint..we just doin our own thing..
pZ

Alot fo peeps that wud OWN me, thats proberly because I dont battle alot man and even if I did battle I wouldent be involved in all this championship belt crap, wasup wit that.  I wrote a good verse so I get a title lol, thats just dumb, its kiddyish.  I reply to most rhymes that are dropped in the keystyle board because simply I like readin peoples tracks and shit and feeling, as I have said many times before battle verses dont really impress me or interest me.  And as for all my rhymes being mediocre I think thats total bollocks mate.  Everyone rhyme I drop would flow amazingly well on audio, the lyrics are good, the topics are always on point.  As far as being a Vet and the hall of fame stuff I really dont care about it but considering I have been dropping my rhymes on this board for ages I appreciate feedback and thats why it pisses me off when nobody replys escpecially the mods of the board.  

This is exactly how are beef got started tho when I dropped my battle verse against you mate.  I dropped a verse that I wrote in good spirit, it wasn't a diss to anybody it was basically just a bit of my mind in a few lines and instead of just coming in and saying nice verse Bez I liked this and that line or whatever you come in and reply to the verse as if the verse was directly aimed at you.

I understand what you are saying that everybody does there own stuff but I really didnt need to be told that.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2003, 05:00:57 PM »
Well put Bez, in terms of the verse.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2003, 01:29:40 PM »
I aint dissin you.. im speakin for the board..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2003, 02:51:55 PM »
I aint dissin you.. im speakin for the board..

who?