Author Topic: why are samoans so fuckin huge  (Read 266 times)

We Fly High

why are samoans so fuckin huge
« on: July 09, 2003, 02:28:46 PM »
anyone know or are friends with any samoan guys. theyre so fucking humoungous, like the scariest lookin motherfuckers. just reminded me when i saw some boo yta tribe shit. goddamn theyre big. or anyone see italian job. "Skinny Pete" hahahha holy motehrfucking shit. seen a bunch in hawaii too. i think those guys can punk suge prety well.

Trauma-san

Re:why are samoans so fuckin huge
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 02:36:58 PM »
It's just their Race has different traits than other races.  Asian people are typically small, Samoans are typically very big, black people are typically very muscular and athletic, etc. etc.

I know the Barbarian, the wrestler from the wwf in the 80's, he goes to my church and lives near me.  His kids are friekin' huge (they're all samoan)... the first time I ever saw him, he was down at the grocery store I worked at, he had 5 gallons of milk in his buggy, and he just picked them up by PALMING THEM like you palm a basketball... he put his hands over the top of the milk to where his fingers were gripping the sides of the gallon jug, and picked them up like that, his hands couldn't fit in the handle.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 02:45:15 PM »
hey i can do that^

but yeah samoans are some BIG BIG peeps, there was a kid on our football team 2 years ago who was Samoan and he seriously could take on 3 to 4 guys on the offensive line

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jome

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 06:36:29 PM »
black people are typically very muscular and athletic, etc. etc.

:D

How you come to that conclusion ??
Most people in Scandinavia are taller and often more athletic than black people..
Of course not in all cases.. but I always considered black and white people to be about on the same size in average..

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2003, 07:11:19 PM »
You know what i was thinking..

i believe that african americans generally have a typically larger build than native africans in Africa. native africans seem to have a leaner, taller build . I have no first hand experience, but just from what i see on tv and read, so i could be totally mistaken. I think that african americans have a larger build, because slavery conditioned them, so that only the strong survive. and over a course of a few generations, the strong produced more strong, and it continued to the development of a larger build.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2003, 07:24:02 PM »
^^ You sound like that baseball manager, LOL.

Yeah, I agree.  You take a black guy my age, my height, and he's going to be more muscular than me, just normally.  I never work out anymore, never do anything that strenuous, take a black guy under the same conditions and he's going to be in better shape.  

Of course I could be just as big, just as strong, just as muscular, but my body type isn't naturally like that, and I don't think most people are, just look around, it's not that hard to see.

Of course overseas everything may be different, you live 7000 miles away.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2003, 07:24:47 PM »

i believe that african americans generally have a typically larger build than native africans in Africa. native africans seem to have a leaner, taller build . I have no first hand experience, but just from what i see on tv and read, so i could be totally mistaken. I think that african americans have a larger build, because slavery conditioned them, so that only the strong survive. and over a course of a few generations, the strong produced more strong, and it continued to the development of a larger build.

lol...there are buff Africans in Africa. They all don't look like Mike Tyson or David Boston but they are big. Its a combinations of lifestyle + nutrition.

Slavery didn't condition African Americans it was the selection to bring the strongest black people to America...and most of the weak black slaves died on the boat trip to America. Therefore most of the weak people didn't make it to America ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2003, 07:25:42 PM »
^^ In other words, exactly what he said, lol.  

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2003, 07:26:50 PM »
anyone know or are friends with any samoan guys. theyre so fucking humoungous, like the scariest lookin motherfuckers. just reminded me when i saw some boo yta tribe shit. goddamn theyre big. or anyone see italian job. "Skinny Pete" hahahha holy motehrfucking shit. seen a bunch in hawaii too. i think those guys can punk suge prety well.

Probably their small gene pool.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2003, 07:27:48 PM by 5 »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2003, 01:58:43 PM »

your right with that one..

but yea my best friend is part samoan and he could woop my ass.. its always nice to have a samoan in ya clique cuz no one fucks wit ya.. and he knows all this tribal fighting stances which are impossible to beat so.. even if he hates me, im still his best friend.. lol
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2003, 02:37:40 PM »
It's all about the race and the selection in the area of origin.For the same reason blacks generally have broad noses because the hot dry environment of Africa needed them to have noses that could take a lot of moisture from the air.Europeans in contrast have narrow noses so the usually colder air of their ancestral environment could be warmed somewhat for otherwise this could lead to pneumonia.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2003, 07:05:57 PM »
Like The Rock? That dude is huge... I got a couple of boys who are Samoan, goddamn they're fukin big. O-Line type big.

VDK REPPIN!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2003, 07:19:04 PM »
yeah the rock is half BLACK AND half SAMOAN

dude musta been a monster in highschool

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Hater Player

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2003, 08:43:19 PM »
i like sardines more n shit

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2003, 10:20:43 PM »
fuckin samoans man, lol, no matter what they do u cant fight them, we were at this bone concert in reno, n some big bad ass samoans were the security n shit, n i was with dizzy cuz im cool with him n bones road manager so we were on the side of the stage, n layzie was comin up to me to talk and so i go up to him n this huge samoan motherfucker pushes me back and im like what the fuck bitch and pushed him and he barely moved and he stared at me, damn right i backed off, lol, mothafuckaz were fuckin wit us all night, he stood infront of me so ic ouldnt see bone, so im like eat a diiiiiick bitch move..lol same shit all night.

btw africans have huge cocks