Author Topic: The Newest Black Word that has been White-boy'd  (Read 831 times)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
Re:The Newest Black Word that has been White-boy'd
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2003, 11:15:30 AM »
seriously when will this shit stop. Just because you are white you don't have to use proper english and wear abercrombie and fitch and listen to punk rock. I don't think before i say ebonics because it comes natural....

Exactly... Im white..I hang out wit like 2 white people. The rest are black and puerto rican.

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2003, 12:36:07 PM »
How about not arguring over black/white words and just trying to learn some fucking sentence structure and grammar.

Sure, use ebonics or whatever the fuck. Just make sure you spell shit correctly so others can understand what the hell you're saying.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

JTSimon

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2003, 01:06:07 PM »
Hey I'm not saying you guys can't use hip hop terms.

I was talking about older white collars types/soccer moms/white people etc........like Conan O'Brien. ;D And how funny it is when they use terms like dogg, phat and homie.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2003, 01:08:25 PM by 5 »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2003, 01:25:53 PM »
This thread was RAD and GNARLY at times. ::)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2003, 01:28:30 PM »
i thought a whitey started this thread.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

pappy

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2003, 01:34:56 PM »
This thread was RAD and GNARLY at times. ::)
LMFAO

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2003, 01:41:05 PM »
i thought a whitey started this thread.
lol@WHITEY

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2003, 01:50:31 PM »
i like conan obrien

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2003, 05:41:16 PM »
I agree with the first post of H.H.H. and Lil' Bullet dood...

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2003, 06:05:05 PM »
lmao...first off conan uses them as jokes....second...black people dont have these words copyrighted or anything so any of you that think that a white kid using this is stupid...shut the fuck up!

Quakaveli

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2003, 07:09:31 PM »
yea but when they b steelin da chicano words shit be gettin to me dogg

hey "dogg".....you cant steal words.....there free for us all to use  :P
Well, I can honestly tell you that hater player is a fool. Under no real circumstances does any respectable Chicano speaks with that stereotypical lingo. He is obviously fixated  tearing down Chicanos with his ridiculous manner and characteristics of what a chicano is. He should be drugged out to the streets and shot and fed to the birds.

what a bitch.

Quakaveli

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2003, 07:10:23 PM »

Theres many, many, many more, but the latest is "Sonned".  It wasn't that good when black people were saying it, it's REALLY tacky when white people say it.  As in "You got sonned" "No, I didn't get sonned" "Yes, Yes you did, you got mad because I sonned you".

URGH.  You're WHITE.  It's O.K.!

What if a faghan says that??

Quakaveli

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2003, 07:13:17 PM »
LOL@ this thread...Trauma u sound like Dave Chapelle or Chris Rock clownin on wigger whiet boyz

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2003, 07:32:47 PM »
NEWSFLASH

I'm WHITE

LOL

I'm not racist against myself.  I'm just saying, lets give credit where credit is due.  Black people have always had colorful language, they've invented words, and slang basically BELONGS to black people.  Some words are whitish, like "Dude", but It's just tacky, to me, a white guy, to see another white guy saying a word that's traditionally black.  They're always about a year and a half behind the curve.  Black guys will start saying "That's Wack" and about a YEAR AND A FRIEKIN HALF later, white guys will catch on.  I'm just telling it like it is, I think it's tacky.  Just talk normal, there's no need to try hard and be somebody you're not, just be yourself.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2003, 07:35:34 PM »
seriously when will this shit stop. Just because you are white you don't have to use proper english and wear abercrombie and fitch and listen to punk rock. I don't think before i say ebonics because it comes natural....

And you're not who I'm talking about, I'm talking about white guys that live in the damn burbs and catch on to words years after they're around, only because the latest movie came out and they heard it in that, or a song finally got played 10,000,000 times with the word in it, and they finally heard it.  Like "For Shizzle", snoop's been saying that for years, and about 6 months ago white people start saying it. WTF?