Author Topic: Evidence KAIN is still around.  (Read 412 times)

Gary

Re:Evidence NIK is still around.
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2003, 02:31:08 PM »
This is what I look like:

and u guys really should stop talking shit when I'm not around...That's pretty damn bitch-made...It's all good though, the real heads here (0.1% of WCC) know this board has gone shit...Shout out to Jake, Nima, Ejrizo, SGV, Acgrundy, BigBadAss, Owen, Jamal, Tech, Rod, SubZ (when you're not being a racist dickhead), and that's about it...The rest of you are homos and/or computer nerds...Now get of my dickkkkk, Britain...

P.S. No, I'm not coming back, sorry I got your hopes up, WCC...PeACe

Yo you know you ain't old enough to have any hair on your face so quit drawing that shit above your lip. Damn, you an ugly fucker. I think you should quit postin before everyone disses your face.

LOL @ THE HATING PRICK.

thats what im sayin. This bitch is ugly as fuck.. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2003, 02:37:23 PM »
LMAO@guys judging other guys looks...What has this board come to?

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2003, 02:49:00 PM »
Why do you feel the need to hate on anything and everything that is posted on this board?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2003, 02:59:09 PM »
Why do you feel the need to hate on anything and everything that is posted on this board?

Ummm, are you retarded? Look what this thread is about...It's all about hate...What am I supposed to do? Sit back and let ya'll diss? Naah, I've let slide long enough...Now it's time for some retaliation...All you muthafuckas are probably some hideous lookin muthafuckas, that's why you ain't posted your picture up here, cuz you'd get clowned hard...Just make sure your girl mom don't come around me, cuz I'll have her on my dick within a minute...PeACe

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2003, 03:12:04 PM »

Silly boy. This is a MESSAGE BOARD. I think you need to relax and maybe go outisde for a bit.  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2003, 04:06:08 PM »

Silly boy. This is a MESSAGE BOARD. I think you need to relax and maybe go outisde for a bit.  ::)

Yea, well I haven't posted here in almost 6 months if you haven't noticed by now.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2003, 04:16:21 PM »
lol agreed its weak to post about a cat thats left who cant stick up 4 himself, but its funny cuz ya dissin brits n sayin everyone is nerds and shit..........u on crack playa? i mean i dont hate on u or shit yet u was the one who basically begged to come back onto wcc when u got banned.......and yeah yeh yeh overseer asked for u to come back on, after u kept moanin though and then now even when youve left u still here, shows u cant leave the place playa, another thing is, i reckon u a cat with pretty much no life at all, i mean u use to post mo than anyone when u was here, but whatever man, i didnt hate on u when u was here nor will i now, i jus think you need to fix up on ya views n be real to yaself n other cats need to stop mentionin u now dat u gone........

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2003, 04:45:56 PM »
lol agreed its weak to post about a cat thats left who cant stick up 4 himself, but its funny cuz ya dissin brits n sayin everyone is nerds and shit..........u on crack playa? i mean i dont hate on u or shit yet u was the one who basically begged to come back onto wcc when u got banned.......and yeah yeh yeh overseer asked for u to come back on, after u kept moanin though and then now even when youve left u still here, shows u cant leave the place playa, another thing is, i reckon u a cat with pretty much no life at all, i mean u use to post mo than anyone when u was here, but whatever man, i didnt hate on u when u was here nor will i now, i jus think you need to fix up on ya views n be real to yaself n other cats need to stop mentionin u now dat u gone........

peace

Everything you just said was false...

1.I'm not dissing all Brits, only the geeky ones on my dick...
2.I never begged to come back to WCC, it was pretty much the other way around...See, when I first got banned, I was pretty pissed cuz I didn't think it was fair ruling. I came back and dissed Overseer, and his whack ass decision to ban me...I never kissed his ass or appoligized for what I did (and I still don't know what I did to be banned that other cats on here aren't doing)...After a month of laying low, he IMed me, and when he heard I could possibly get him an interview with Ice Cube for DubCNN, he was all happy and he pretty much begged me to come back to WCC...He was like "Come back to WCC dogg, I'll bump your posts back up for you and everything"...Now where the fuck did you get the idea that I begged to come back? Come on man, quit making up shit...These rumors are killing me.
3.Now I'm not still here...Read my sig, I just came back on for today after 6 months of being away...I only came back to stop this shit-talking, which is still going on behind my back even 6 months after me being away...You don't agree that I have a right to defend myself? People are still talking shit about me on almost every opportunity they get, and I aint been here in a long ass time, so they know damn well I can't defend myself...It's bullshit dawg, and it's some pussy ass shit too.
4.I can't leave the place? Like I said, I've been gone for 6 months, and I only came back for today so I could stop the hating...LoL...You really need to check what you say.
5.I'm a cat with no life? I posted more than anyone? LMAO...I probably have way more of a life than you, and no, I didn't post more than anyone...I just had the most posts cuz I've been hon WCC since the board opened, unlike everyone else...All the newbies here posts wayyyy more than I used to...Plus, what does that have to do with not having a life? I probably used to post around 10 times a day (more or less), which takes about an half an hour...I know almost everyone has at least half an hour of free time on their hands...And on the real, you don't even know me dawg, so just chill with the assumptions.
6.There is no 6 muthafuckas, just get off my diccckkkk. The End.

Jome

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2003, 06:41:56 PM »
LoL @ the self-promclaimed virgin claiming to get pussy.
And LoL @ calling people on WCC computer-nerds with 15000 posts and coming back after getting banned time and time again.

Locked.