Author Topic: Is it just me or is the girl in the new Pharell video cute as hell?  (Read 228 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Damn, I really can't get over how cute she is. I'm talking bout the girl with the cap who plays the main female role in the video. There is just something about her. Does anyone know who she is, or have any more pics of her?

Westcoastfanatic

Re:Is it just me or is the girl in the new Pharell video cute as hell?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2003, 03:30:05 AM »
Both 2 girls who ask for pharell are cute ass hell. But they look only 16 or 17.
I think one R.Kelly is enough.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2003, 10:26:23 AM »
U talkin bout the lil chocolate one who is smilin the whole time and seems super proper and nice?

If so yeah she is tite as hell, she seem like a cute azz freak who tries to act innocent. I donno where it was filmed, but i'd just guess and say she's from L.A. area because we gotta LOT of girls who are jus like her, proper but look good as hell

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2003, 11:02:13 AM »
U talkin bout the lil chocolate one who is smilin the whole time and seems super proper and nice?

If so yeah she is tite as hell, she seem like a cute azz freak who tries to act innocent. I donno where it was filmed, but i'd just guess and say she's from L.A. area because we gotta LOT of girls who are jus like her, proper but look good as hell

Yeah that's the one. I love girls like that, who act like they all proper when really you know that underneath they are a bit of a sexual freak. I think it's the whole cute look thing.

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2003, 11:10:49 AM »
Yeah they are real hot..but you know whos hotter...? Tha girl in the Loon video, when hes video taping her on the bed. Holy shit.