Author Topic: Damn i cant stand this bitch no more!!!  (Read 333 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Damn i cant stand this bitch no more!!!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2003, 10:31:18 PM »
I feel what you're sayin man. Just talk things out with her. Let her know how you  feel and tell her the things you've noticed lately. Try to work something out. Maybe she feels the same way you do; in which case you guys should take a break from eachother and see how things go, you'll realize and find out if you want to go back to her or if you wanna just keep chillin on your own. Talk things out man thats the best thing you can do. If all else fails, you have the legal right to break up with her.  :)

(Don't go the Mauzip way) :-X.... you know.... the "other way"

Bigg AG

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2003, 11:27:10 PM »

don't mind me :-X

u are gay dude for real stay tha fucc out my posts u wouldnt knwo about having a GF only getting TQ's dicc in ur ass...
but anywas things have gotten better. hehe im out!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2003, 11:44:30 PM »
first off...mauz...are you on crack man?

second...talk to her and figure out whats goin on...listen to what she has to say and give her time if she needs it...

third...do you always have to put "im out" at the end of your posts? i mean...not tryin to be a smartass or anything...but if your post ends we know your out lol

Bigg AG

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2003, 01:03:50 AM »
o my god im so happy we talked about it and got over it but tha only thing is this happend before and she goes bacc to bieng tha same bitch but hopefully things will change... but thanks Don Breezio u got my respect dogg... im out!!!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2003, 02:43:57 AM »
i know your situation.. Im in it.. But i aint gettin mad.. Cuase im used to with my girl.. im goin round there today to talk it over. The shit she's doin.. It may only seem like stupid little things 2 ne1 else but its soo many of these lil things and they buildin up.. its pushin me away.. U feel me?

Hater Player

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2003, 04:18:00 PM »
yall r some softies holmes

PLANT

Re:Damn i cant this bitch no more!!!
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2003, 04:25:54 PM »
first off...shes probably tired of hearing about your hoes and having you call her "bitch"...second off...if she treats you like shit...BREAK UP WITH THE BITCH!...i had an ex girlfriend who always bitched at me...fought with me everyday and she ended up cheating on me and breaking my heart...man say fuck her and let her ass go...find a girl that you love entirely and stick with her...man my girl is the best thing thats ever happened to me and i would never let her go and definetely never call her "bitch" or have any other "hoes" lol...i love my girl more than life and she never treats me bad and i never treat her bad...if thats not the kind of relationship you have you should let this one go and wait to find the better one...
word.  i feel the same way about my girl, and my ex
« Last Edit: July 11, 2003, 04:26:32 PM by Represent. »