Author Topic: SkillZ vs Maxi Padz  (Read 561 times)

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re:SkillZ vs Maxi Padz
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2003, 06:10:03 PM »
lol@fuck this battle
one man one mission

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2003, 06:12:33 PM »
^alright^  ::) uppin on some votes  ;D
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

.:-S-kill-Z-:.   ....  .:-S-kill-Z-:.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2003, 01:05:24 PM »

if u dont wanna count my vote, bring it up with Maxi. But, u and him had similar verses...what hurt u is, some of yur "multie's" arent really multi's. He did spit first, which puts him at a disadvantage. You didnt do near enough to overcome that. And regardless, he had the better verse. Like i said, if u gotta prollem wit the vote...then talk to Maxi about it. I dont give a shit about u enough to hate, and definetely aint gonna D/R bitch Maxi. Sorry fah tha reality check dogg...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2003, 01:36:24 AM »
vote=maxi
skillz had better multi's and a bit of a better flow, but maxi hit harder n punches > flow.

kick ass album

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2003, 05:55:17 PM »

if u dont wanna count my vote, bring it up with Maxi. But, u and him had similar verses...what hurt u is, some of yur "multie's" arent really multi's. He did spit first, which puts him at a disadvantage. You didnt do near enough to overcome that. And regardless, he had the better verse. Like i said, if u gotta prollem wit the vote...then talk to Maxi about it. I dont give a shit about u enough to hate, and definetely aint gonna D/R bitch Maxi. Sorry fah tha reality check dogg...

Look, if i had a fuckin problem with your god damn vote i would have made a real state-ment, since i didn't keep your fuckin mouth locked unless i critisize your fucking vote ... my multis arn't multis *laughs*... i look through your verse n' dont see much of anything more, better or less than mine so untill you fix your problem don't come in here an try to correct mine an this whole ... he spit first shit? i'm going to have to start voting on your battles because all your battles your requesting everyone else spit first is there a reason for this ... let me guess jus' lazy right ... dont bullshit me or come at me with some dumb bullshit like this again *yawns* "puts him at a disadvantage" ,seems like you have taken full advantage of this forum of art now huh ... an as for the reality check, think before you speak an you wouldn't be the one taking one now
« Last Edit: August 03, 2003, 05:58:23 PM by SkillZ »
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2003, 02:52:24 AM »

Look, if i had a fuckin problem with your god damn vote i would have made a real state-ment, since i didn't keep your fuckin mouth locked unless i critisize your fucking vote ... my multis arn't multis *laughs*... i look through your verse n' dont see much of anything more, better or less than mine so untill you fix your problem don't come in here an try to correct mine an this whole ... he spit first shit? i'm going to have to start voting on your battles because all your battles your requesting everyone else spit first is there a reason for this ... let me guess jus' lazy right ... dont bullshit me or come at me with some dumb bullshit like this again *yawns* "puts him at a disadvantage" ,seems like you have taken full advantage of this forum of art now huh ... an as for the reality check, think before you speak an you wouldn't be the one taking one now

yur sucha fukin rookie...git shit strait before u speak newbie.

I dont spit first in my battles...have u figured out tha board yet kid? Challengers always spit first, if i was challenging for sum1 elses title...i would be the one spitting first. If i decide to jus go ahead n drop mah shit first, i will. And as for u tryna attack my verses on the same shit i attack yurs on...LOL yur a fukin fool. Go through my verses...and u tell me which "multies" arent multies. Good luck. If u want, ill break down yurs right now...sup to u. But its pretty easy. U cant rhyme just the LAST word in a string...and call it a multi. lololol. Yur shit...and thas why yur about to lose this battle. Maxi didnt even spit his best, and u still gonna lose...so git over it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2003, 02:59:33 AM »
Oh btw...im takin back mah vote. Mah shit dont count. Sorry Maxi...but i know u, n know u dont give a shit anywayz lol. But i dont want skillz havin a reason to bitch, or hate on me in tha future which he made obvious he'll try n do lol. So fukit, this battle is still 1-1...

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2003, 07:16:36 AM »

I dont spit first in my battles...have u figured out tha board yet kid? Challengers always spit first, if i was challenging for sum1 elses title...i would be the one spitting first. If i decide to jus go ahead n drop mah shit first, i will. And as for u tryna attack my verses on the same shit i attack yurs on...LOL yur a fukin fool. Go through my verses...and u tell me which "multies" arent multies. Good luck. If u want, ill break down yurs right now...sup to u. But its pretty easy. U cant rhyme just the LAST word in a string...and call it a multi. lololol. Yur shit...and thas why yur about to lose this battle. Maxi didnt even spit his best, and u still gonna lose...so git over it.

Go ahead break what ever you want down for me, your making yourself look like a dumb ass ... an like i said dont come at me with your bullshit he spit first advantage because you have broke that tactic down to a art ... you really think your that much better than me?
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2003, 07:17:16 AM »
an ... its alright i wont hate because of any of this i'm not like that so keep the vote its coo
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2003, 02:04:32 PM »

Go ahead break what ever you want down for me, your making yourself look like a dumb ass ... an like i said dont come at me with your bullshit he spit first advantage because you have broke that tactic down to a art ... you really think your that much better than me?

like i said...if u cant understand it, im sorry. But challengers are SUPPOSED to spit first in title matches. Ask around, since u havent been here long enough to know that yet. Spitting first doesnt guarentee u win, but it can put u at a disadvantage...cuz lets be honest...alot of people will go and read tha first verse before they spit. Whether u did or not, i dunno...or give a shit. His verse was just better regardless. As for me being better then you. Theres no reason for me to sit here and say im better. But i can tell u now, theres no way a verse like that would win tha title dogg. I aint tryna be a dick about it, but since u are...i might as well lol.  And like i said, im takin my vote back regardless. So i believe itz 1-1.

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2003, 05:04:12 PM »

like i said...if u cant understand it, im sorry. But challengers are SUPPOSED to spit first in title matches. Ask around, since u havent been here long enough to know that yet. Spitting first doesnt guarentee u win, but it can put u at a disadvantage...cuz lets be honest...alot of people will go and read tha first verse before they spit. Whether u did or not, i dunno...or give a shit. His verse was just better regardless. As for me being better then you. Theres no reason for me to sit here and say im better. But i can tell u now, theres no way a verse like that would win tha title dogg. I aint tryna be a dick about it, but since u are...i might as well lol.  And like i said, im takin my vote back regardless. So i believe itz 1-1.

Stop being a fucking dumb ass i know if some one wants the title the have to spit first but you take full advantage of that ... damn moron ... an you think i would come that weak for a title ... now shut the fuck up if you have nothing else to say i have made my point an its fucking clear, his vote stands shut the fuck up an stop being a bitch about it i told you I DONT FUCKING HATE so unless you lose i'ma give you props if you lose i'll tell you straight up

An answer my question: do you really think your better than me?
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2003, 05:44:10 PM »
lol@tone sayin regardless twice
one man one mission

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2003, 08:29:56 PM »

Stop being a fucking dumb ass i know if some one wants the title the have to spit first but you take full advantage of that ... damn moron ... an you think i would come that weak for a title ... now shut the fuck up if you have nothing else to say i have made my point an its fucking clear, his vote stands shut the fuck up an stop being a bitch about it i told you I DONT FUCKING HATE so unless you lose i'ma give you props if you lose i'll tell you straight up

An answer my question: do you really think your better than me?

lol@ u...u seem to be really concerned with what i think. Maybe u should take a poll n see what others think. Damn yur fukin annoying dogg lol. Stop bein sucha flea. My vote dont count, ima delete it after this post. Deal wit it, im helpin YOU out.

SkillZ

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SkillZ
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2003, 09:56:56 PM »
This is MY fucking battle an your the one coming in here takin space up ... check YOURSELF dumbass, i'm not concerned with what YOU think about me i jus' find it funny you if you really thought you were that much better than me ... an you know your not your jus' scared to say it get the fuck off my nuts
S-KILL-Z[/SIZE]

Score Board 8-2-6[/SIZE]

abstruse

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2003, 01:15:40 AM »
Maxi - Really well written verse. Everything ya could ask for was present, keystyle elements, punches, the flow. Overall it was a good verse and impressive for eight bars. Rating 4.3

Fav Line
Ima kill-this-bitch, coz Auto shows-guns, 'Strip AUTOMATIK1 of his artillery' and u still NO-'1'/

SkillZ - Nice verse also mang. Ya shit was hit hard, flowed well, and metas were ill. There wasn't really no personals shot at maxi tho, besides him being a biter. Overall tho its a good verse. Rating 4.2

Fav Line
Max ain't "makin' the cut" like surgeon using "spoons"-in-surgery // An' i'm the type to pour cement in your ears an' "assume-you-heard-me" ! //

Reason - I thought Maxi's verse hit just a tad bit harder even with less bars, and his was directed more at SkillZ(personals) then SkillZ was toward maxi.
Winner - Maxi

VDK REPPIN!