Author Topic: SkillZ vs Maxi Padz  (Read 569 times)

bez

Re:SkillZ vs Maxi Padz
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2003, 02:34:49 AM »
Maxi - Really well written verse. Everything ya could ask for was present, keystyle elements, punches, the flow. Overall it was a good verse and impressive for eight bars. Rating 4.3

Fav Line
Ima kill-this-bitch, coz Auto shows-guns, 'Strip AUTOMATIK1 of his artillery' and u still NO-'1'/

SkillZ - Nice verse also mang. Ya shit was hit hard, flowed well, and metas were ill. There wasn't really no personals shot at maxi tho, besides him being a biter. Overall tho its a good verse. Rating 4.2

Fav Line
Max ain't "makin' the cut" like surgeon using "spoons"-in-surgery // An' i'm the type to pour cement in your ears an' "assume-you-heard-me" ! //

Reason - I thought Maxi's verse hit just a tad bit harder even with less bars, and his was directed more at SkillZ(personals) then SkillZ was toward maxi.
Winner - Maxi

agreeed!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2003, 02:54:37 AM »
This is MY fucking battle an your the one coming in here takin space up ... check YOURSELF dumbass, i'm not concerned with what YOU think about me i jus' find it funny you if you really thought you were that much better than me ... an you know your not your jus' scared to say it get the fuck off my nuts

fine, if it makes u happy...i agree with 99% of the board in saying im better then u. Happy now? now shut up flea, cus u bout to lose. I aint gonna post no more in here.

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2003, 08:11:45 PM »
lol@this its 4-1 unless we aint countin crew votes then its a k.o but its whateva
one man one mission

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2003, 06:53:20 PM »
Im making this one short
----------
Maxi
You had a solid amount of punches and wordplay and a good flow also, good verse
fav bar:
Name a vet n ive-wrecked-em, put u to da curb coz i stomp-text, ya 'FRUITS' punches is 'Less ApPEELin' than the 100kg + Bikini Contest/

Skillz
nice wordplay, but the punches came short, occasionally the flow was great, but not always... sometimes to hard to follow, some of you're punches are great.
far part:
Max ain't "makin' the cut" like surgeon using "spoons"-in-surgery

Winner: Maxi