Author Topic: Arsenal in fixing fixtures scandal+Forlan  (Read 395 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Arsenal in fixing fixtures scandal+Forlan
« on: September 18, 2002, 04:20:46 AM »
I have just fucking realized that Arsenal haven't played a game outside Landan yet. Fucking disgrace.  West Ham, Chelsea, Charlton. Chairman = head of the Premier League, so biased against us.

Forlan will score tonight because I'm not going >:( :'(
This is the first home game I've missed in about a year so am gutted and I just know I'll miss his goal.  BTW I damaged my ankle ligaments vs Zalaegerzeg when Forlan scored because I jumped down some steps because I had an aisle seat.  I was fuming when the goal was ruled out and I couldn't walk properley. lol.

Fergie has announced the team vs Haifa (how are they allowed in the European Cup?) already.

Barthez, O'Shea, Blanc, Ferdinand, Beckham, Neville P, Veron, Giggs, Solskjaer, Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud

Oh and Englands most experienced current international should make his return off the bench thank God he's back.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Joachim

Re: Arsenal in fixing fixtures scandal+Forlan
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 04:53:09 AM »
I have just fucking realized that Arsenal haven't played a game outside Landan yet. Fucking disgrace.  West Ham, Chelsea, Charlton. Chairman = head of the Premier League, so biased against us..

Apologies for London having so many clubs, you'll get to play them all too.  ::)

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2002, 06:10:51 AM »

Apologies for London having so many clubs, you'll get to play them all too.  ::)

lol, yeah, looks like their gettin desperate now.

and yeah i hope forlan scores tonight just becuase if he still hasnt scored when they paly arsenal i bet hell score it against us.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2002, 10:46:12 AM »
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I told you he'd score when I'm not there!

And what a goal as well!!!!!!!!! What a finish (lol)

Ricardo = keep him in goal he looks good

Rio was well off, didn't look good at all :'(

Giggs incredible

and Olympiakos 6 - 2 Leverkusen is good, Leverkusen are near the bottom of the League in Germany and they're far weaker without Ballack and Ze Roberto

Forlan is God

Joachim

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2002, 11:24:02 AM »
Yeah you were astonishing, only conceding two against the Israeli champions. Nice one. But if you can beat this lot you should beat the scum on the weekend, which is always good news.  :)

Bayer are shit, did'nt Ze Roberto and Basturk leave?

bez

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2002, 12:43:08 PM »
Nar there aint no fixing, so what they aint played anyone outisde LOndon, who cares, every game is a game played in the same way, you win you loose or you draw.  And n e way surly if matches where being fixed then they would of had a start to the season sumit like this:
Birmigham
West Brom
Southampton
Charlton
Aston Villa

Look at some of the clubs in London, e.g. Fulham, Chealsea, West Ham...they aint bad teams, If matches where ebing fixed for Arsenal then London would proberly only hold 1 or 2 teams that they would of played already.  So thats just a pathetic excuse at them being a good team really.

As for Forlan scoring I was made up for the lad, I was jumping up and down when he hit that pen in, may I add what a good pen it was, hard and low.  That is what he needs to get going I think, a few more games now and maybe a few more goals.  

Man utd played well but I am still totally unsure about the defence, I mean leaking 2 goals to a crap team like that.  Come on with a 31 million pound defender they should be conceeding none at all. But hey thats footy.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2002, 12:50:32 PM »
Dunno about Basturk

Ze Roberto and Ballack went to Bayern

Ballack is in the top 20 players in the world so that fucked them up big time.

BTW it was sort of tongue in cheek earlier, I don't actually think it was fixed, although I'm sure that has probably never happened before.

Maccabi Haifa aren't crap, they would beat Everton.  The difference is, that's the first time they ever played us, while the Premiership knows what to expect first hand when they play us, thus Bolton know exactly how to play us.  Haifa finished 8 points ahead of Tel Aviv last season, and Tel Aviv beat Chelsea and 2 other big clubs (totally forgot who) on their way to the UEFA Quarter Finals.

Rio had a bad game simple as...

We have a Centre Back at right back.  Just wait till Gary gets back we'll be fine. We have a far better defence than Liverpool's and that's good in my book.

bez

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2002, 01:01:22 PM »
Dunno about Basturk

Ze Roberto and Ballack went to Bayern

Ballack is in the top 20 players in the world so that fucked them up big time.

BTW it was sort of tongue in cheek earlier, I don't actually think it was fixed, although I'm sure that has probably never happened before.

Maccabi Haifa aren't crap, they would beat Everton.  The difference is, that's the first time they ever played us, while the Premiership knows what to expect first hand when they play us, thus Bolton know exactly how to play us.  Haifa finished 8 points ahead of Tel Aviv last season, and Tel Aviv beat Chelsea and 2 other big clubs (totally forgot who) on their way to the UEFA Quarter Finals.

Rio had a bad game simple as...

We have a Centre Back at right back.  Just wait till Gary gets back we'll be fine. We have a far better defence than Liverpool's and that's good in my book.

The way they played tonight they proberly would of beat everton no deneying that.  

And I totally disagree with you about your defence being better than Liverpools.  I think Liverpools is much better. OK they aint got off to a good start but its early days yet.  

Carragher
Troare
Hypia
Henchoz
Babbel
Riise

compared to

G. Neville
P. Neville
O'shea
Ferdinand
Silvestre

I think L'pools in much better lad.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2002, 01:21:18 PM »
First of all, you're not having Riise.

He's not played in defence for them once this season.

He's been converted to a midfielder.

Central Defenders first, in order of how good they are IMO:

RIO FERDINAND - Utd
SAMI HYYPIA - Dippers
JOHN O'SHEA - Utd (will be the best in years to come)
LARRY WHITE, LE PRESIDENTE, LAURENT BLANC - Utd
STEPHANE HENCHOZ - Dippers
WESLEY BROWN - Utd

All of the rest of the Central Defenders I mention are Cover defenders who play CD sometimes, Central Defence is not their first position:

GARY NEVILLE - Utd - Had a half season there in 99-00, was excellent.
SALIF DIAO - Dippers - midfielder, played there for the last two games, bag of bollocks

Full backs

MARKUS BABBEL - Dippers
GARY NEVILLE - Utd
MIKAEL SILVESTRE - Utd
JAMIE CARRAGHER - Dippers
PHIL NEVILLE - Utd
DJIMI TRAORE - Dippers (I thought it couldn't get worse than Phil)

I think we have a better defence the statistics prove my point so far this season

bez

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2002, 01:31:53 PM »
end of the day I dont agree with that list but cant be assed posting mine til tomoz.

So what if you have conceed less goals, you are like 9th and Liverpool are like 3rd so nothing has ben proved to me.