Author Topic: Organized Konfusion  (Read 200 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Organized Konfusion
« on: July 12, 2003, 06:09:58 PM »
Rate their albums in order from best to worst 8)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Organized Konfusion
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 09:16:03 AM »
lol wheres all the people who claim to be real monch fans?

anyway in this order:
stress:the extinction agenda
organized konfusion
equinox

one of the best duos to ever do it..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 05:08:56 AM »
Yep...

lol no offense to anyone im jus sick of the "rate this for me please" topics cos they too frequent...

...id say the same order really...the second album (stress) was bangin....

...intellectual reference, tightly spun words...great beats..jus listen to "bring it on" Pharoahe Monch kicks enough ass for all comers to be afraid ;)

actually thinking on it..id say their debut in 91 was and is a classic...

this one will take something from the mental as you listen and decipher their lyrics...so profound that most people didnt know what was going on (not pop enuff for them lol) therefore the sales werent that great...

i first took major notice of them on a compilation alongside many great (ex) artists...jus jeepin so i got the first album...then about 5 or so years later came the long awaited follow up album..

Jome

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2003, 04:50:18 PM »

lol no offense to anyone im jus sick of the "rate this for me please" topics cos they too frequent...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2003, 06:35:14 PM »
there shit is hard to find, Pharoahe's CD took me like 2 years to find so these'll probably be harder to find

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2003, 10:56:47 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the only release that is hard to find is "The Equinox", the other 2 are relatively east to find, i always see them

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 06:03:54 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the only release that is hard to find is "The Equinox", the other 2 are relatively east to find, i always see them

maybe where you live, its hard to find tons of CD's where i live, i've never seen a CD by Paris, Above The Law, Ras Kass, Planet Asia, and i only found 2 of Rakim's CD's in the area, i had to import his first 4

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2003, 11:09:55 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
damn that must really suck :(

where u live at???

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2003, 08:13:56 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

where u live at???

Canada
it does suck, CD's are expensive as hell & i have to import lots

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2003, 08:55:17 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

where u live at???

Canada

Where abouts in Canada?  I live in Vancouver, shit ain't hard to find at all, you just gotta know where to look.  

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2003, 08:58:05 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

where u live at???

Canada

Where abouts in Canada?  I live in Vancouver, shit ain't hard to find at all, you just gotta know where to look.  

Ontario, and not in a good area. my town has no CD stores (that's right 0)

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2003, 09:03:56 PM »
dayum.  Move out west, it's better  8)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2003, 07:26:21 PM »
dayum.  Move out west, it's better  8)

i want to, maybe once i get outta high-school

Paris