Author Topic: How to Go to Hell  (Read 811 times)

Quakaveli

Re:How to Go to Hell
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2003, 04:33:36 PM »
Yes, but do you ever hear the words "Christian terrorists"? No. That was the point of my post. Now remove thyself off my scrotum. Or instead, bring your friends, some baseball bats, some gloves, a referee, and surprise attack me. ::) fuckin bitch ass pussy

YES U DO...retard. And Ur times gonna come Faghan#2 ;)

Bigg AG

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2003, 05:06:15 PM »
damn man i would understand if he was fuccing with them or raped his sister/ mom or sumthing but for no reason??? idk there sicc in tha head... im out!!!

OutSider

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2003, 05:42:05 PM »
i dont believe in hell or satan..  ::)

only believe in one god and one ruler...

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2003, 05:43:52 PM »
How ironic. Here you are talking about ignorance, when you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. A terrorist is a person who carries out an attack, there doesn't necessarily have to be a religious motive. Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist. Was he attacking Muslims, Jews, or Hindus? NO. He carried out a terrorist attack on a federal building. The only thing is when Arabs perform these attacks, the media always places the words "Muslim terrorists" together. So, out of sarcasm I used the words "Christian terrorists". Comprende? Now get the fuck off my nutz before you keep getting sonned as usual.

Your "nutz"? The vauge threat of getting "sonned"  ::)  Numerous personal insuluts? I miss being 16.

You still haven't answered my question on how you know this guy was a Christian. It never said anything about his religous prefrence.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2003, 07:28:12 PM »
That is one of the most fucked up things ever. Fuckin hicks.
lmao you've obviously never been to bmore. its one of the worst cities in the us. top 5 at the least.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2003, 09:51:38 PM »
My friends and I come up with little sayings, and one of them is "That's some going to hell sh*t right there" if we see somebody doing something really , really, bad.  That's why I named the topic that, I mean... if there is a god that judges you, there just ain't no damn excuse for that one.  Not that they're worried about it, but that's one of them things where it's pretty damn bad.  Like killing a kid or something.