Author Topic: Joe Budden Album  (Read 429 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Joe Budden Album
« on: July 13, 2003, 01:31:42 AM »
Should I cop it? Im feelin pump it up.. But whats the album like.. Does anyone know?!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Joe Budden Album
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 08:39:21 AM »
i hear its pretty good...from what I heard he has this one song where he raps for 9-10 min. straight..dunno though

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 08:48:47 AM »
personally i dont see what the hype is about him, i thought Pump It Up was an average track nothing special tho, i heard a track off his album the other day and it didnt impress me but thats just my opinion, perhaps download a few tracks off it before you go buy it.  :)

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

NewJack

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 08:53:58 AM »
The track called 10 minutes is pretty hot, and the album is good overall, I'd personally do no more than download it, which I've yet to do, but I only buy albums from my absolute favorite artists, I'm really short on cash.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 09:30:03 AM »
the only tracks i bothered listening to were walk with me and 10 minutes. instead of putting songs on there like dear angela he puts on commercial garbage and he isn't even selling like expected..
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 09:55:39 AM »
the only tracks i bothered listening to were walk with me and 10 minutes. instead of putting songs on there like dear angela he puts on commercial garbage and he isn't even selling like expected..

dear angie is great

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2003, 10:56:44 AM »
This album is a disappointment, most tracks are just average. The 10 minute joint is hot though. Be smart and download it.   ;)

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2003, 12:39:37 PM »
no way...this album is dope as hell...the song 10 mins its probably my 2nd favorite just cuz he goes 10 min. straight w/out stopping...its fuckin dope....the song "Fire" feat. Busta Rhymes is definetely the best one on there (and i think the next single)...its so dope...busta's flow is crazy and joe budden's is equally good! all in all...the first few tracks of the cd are nothing special...the rest are totally worth the money!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2003, 08:52:06 PM »
i like pump it up, ima about to listen to 10 min

Smooth

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2003, 10:19:30 PM »
Nah I wouldn't buy it... Joe Budden is VERY average, nothing special at all...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Bigg AG

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2003, 11:43:59 PM »
he sux... im out!!!