Author Topic: is there a cure for aids?  (Read 262 times)

Bigg AG

is there a cure for aids?
« on: July 13, 2003, 02:46:22 AM »
sum one told me Magic Johnson had it and that he paid a hella lot of money and cured it i NEVER heard this and i never heard that u can cure it can anybody help me out on this? im out!!!

The Big Bad Ass

Re:is there a cure for aids?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 04:57:36 AM »
They cannot find a trace of HIV in magic, but just like in several other cases of HIV, it is known to hibernate or become dormant for some periods of time. From what I've heard and understand, Magic is a rich man, and can afford the super expensive treatment for HIV. Not everyone has the insurance, or funds to afford this stuff. Not sure what it is called, but by no means is he cured. Just lucky that he has money.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 12:04:12 PM »
There is NO cure for HIV and NO cure for AIDS.  There still isn't even a cure for the common fucking cold...and people think theres one for HIV?  ::)

Bigg AG

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2003, 01:41:34 PM »
There is NO cure for HIV and NO cure for AIDS.  There still isn't even a cure for the common fucking cold...and people think theres one for HIV?  ::)

soooorry mr. know it all.. im out!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2003, 05:57:40 PM »
naw they just got shit that slows it down, shit is expensive though. What magic is taking should last him for the rest of his life, i don't think he has to worry much about anything.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Bigg AG

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2003, 07:25:10 PM »
naw they just got shit that slows it down, shit is expensive though. What magic is taking should last him for the rest of his life, i don't think he has to worry much about anything.

thanks for not being an ass about it... im out!!!