Author Topic: User names and Avatars, what do they mean to you!  (Read 545 times)

OutSider

User names and Avatars, what do they mean to you!
« on: July 13, 2003, 11:56:53 AM »
hehe mine looks like my friend in the service mario sanchez... we use to chat online almost daily but since bush decided to start a war.... well you get the idea...
not only that i like the little mijos... reminds me of my childhood....  :D

as for user name... my mom was bullet.. so i been honor with being lil bullet  ;)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:User names and Avatars, what do they mean to you!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 12:00:05 PM »
Promotion!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 12:16:33 PM »
Nothing

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 12:22:18 PM »
My name means, um, my name.

My avatar is, apart from the paunch, me.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 12:27:24 PM »
Also promotion of albums that need more attention, this time its different since I want to support Booya Tribe.  ;)
40oz Graphire

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 01:07:47 PM »
you could probably figure it out yourself

Hater Player

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2003, 01:14:29 PM »
mines is 2 show yall dat us jews b crazy n shit specialy da mexijews

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2003, 01:17:44 PM »
why is it that a "mexijew" sounds like something that should be on the menu at taco time? no offense...it just does...anywayz...my name is because of the tq board...some of us used names from albums...mr. do right, dr. freeze, squeeze, etc...i chose don breezio and i dont think i would ever change it...thats my name everywhere...as for my avatar...nas is the best mc in my opinion. but im sure my avatar will change eventually

Hater Player

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2003, 01:21:59 PM »
why is it that a "mexijew" sounds like something that should be on the menu at taco time? no offense...it just does...anywayz...my name is because of the tq board...some of us used names from albums...mr. do right, dr. freeze, squeeze, etc...i chose don breezio and i dont think i would ever change it...thats my name everywhere...as for my avatar...nas is the best mc in my opinion. but im sure my avatar will change eventually

mexijew is mexican n jewish dogg u can call us judios

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2003, 04:02:00 PM »
well this summer Ive been smoking quite a bit of ganja, even tho now Ive cut back to once every other day ;D So its no mystery what mine iz. 8)

Bigg AG

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2003, 04:43:32 PM »
i am a junior and my dad died and they use to call me Lil A but i changed it cuzz i wasent lil no more my dad is dead and i jus wanted too so i added tha G so it would be Bigg A.G. (Adam Garcia) and now pretty much all my family call me Bigg A.G. or A.G. and they call my dad Big A lol... im out!!!

pappy

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2003, 06:43:07 PM »
my avatar is jose reyes,  future star of the mets an my name means yall should kno my fuckin name by now i shouldnt have to tell u in every post

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2003, 07:32:52 PM »
Well....
NVM- Mines to obvious to xplain.  ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2003, 07:47:01 PM »
my avatar is jose reyes,  future star of the mets an my name means yall should kno my fuckin name by now i shouldnt have to tell u in every post
i signed up for this board after you changed it to that...so the only name i know you by is "you should kno my name by now"...if u want me to know you by another name youll have to tell me one lol

pappy

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2003, 09:12:58 PM »
i signed up for this board after you changed it to that...so the only name i know you by is "you should kno my name by now"...if u want me to know you by another name youll have to tell me one lol

im the dubcc board legend tom.  i used to have like 5000 post but i deleted my account after i called ibo the n word an said he should be picking my cotton.  my stories about wantin to kill myself r legendary