Author Topic: 72nd Post... time for some shoutouts...  (Read 266 times)

UnstoppableForce

72nd Post... time for some shoutouts...
« on: July 13, 2003, 03:27:45 PM »
Alrite I'm up to 72 posts and thought it's time for some shoutouts and things as such. Of course we all know, that my postcount would be a lot higher if the posts of all my usernames were combined, so I can't really call this my 72nd career post. Anyways.....

SHOUTOUTS
Owen....... there's actually a guy with an IQ higher than a donkey's on the board
Blade......... ^^^
Scorpion......^^^
Tech........^^^
Sccit.......... LOL we make this board fun
Roccy......... you're a pretty cool guy although you need to get out more; there aren't 36 months in a year; people on ebay can't make a check out to Roccy,it has to be your birth-given name; JUST MESSING WIT U MAN  Keep doing your thing; oh yeah, props on the weight loss man, its crazy how you lost so much weight in such a short period of time
AG...... lol you're a funny kid. LMAO @ what you said about Quake and his family
Infinite..... you're a pretty cool guy even though you seem to be a little lost; dont let the Islam get to you man, you're turning into a nutcase LOL
Krimson..... I like your taste of music
Gary..... LMAO @ ur comment about Quake; you're a funny guy, but who are you?
Tyrant....... you're a funny guy man, LOL kick back on the racism

SORRY IF I FORGOT TO MENTION ANY1 BUT I GOTTA GET TO THE

DISSES
Quake..... I just don't know where to start. You're truly pathetic. You're dumb, you're ugly, you're a pussy.... to sum it up.... you're hindu

Mauzip.........just plain out gay

Engel..... you seem like a pretty smart guy but just cant seem to hold up an argument, against me at least. Stop trying to argue with me, I'll keep SONNING you like I did Quake.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2003, 03:35:53 PM by UnstoppableForce »

Skindiana bon3z

Re:72nd Post... time for some shoutouts...
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2003, 03:30:09 PM »
Congrats on 72 posts, lol...props

Gary

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2003, 03:30:52 PM »

its ok... maybe u could shout me out on your 73rd post.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2003, 03:33:43 PM »
^^^^ There,,,, I added you guys.

If I missed anyone, I'll try to add you as you comment. LOL.  8)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2003, 03:35:59 PM »
^^^^ There,,,, I added you guys.

If I missed anyone, I'll try to add you as you comment. LOL.  8)

Thanks Dogg  8)

Sub-Z

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 03:55:30 PM »
congrats on big # 72,we all know its a number to be celebrated and cherished

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2003, 03:56:56 PM »

Yes, since Hitler killed 6,000,072 Jews right?

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2003, 03:57:23 PM »
Alrite I'm up to 72 posts and thought it's time for some shoutouts and things as such. Of course we all know, that my postcount would be a lot higher if the posts of all my usernames were combined, so I can't really call this my 72nd career post. Anyways.....

SHOUTOUTS
Owen....... there's actually a guy with an IQ higher than a donkey's on the board
Blade......... ^^^
Scorpion......^^^
Tech........^^^
Sccit.......... LOL we make this board fun
Roccy......... you're a pretty cool guy although you need to get out more; there aren't 36 months in a year; people on ebay can't make a check out to Roccy,it has to be your birth-given name; JUST MESSING WIT U MAN  Keep doing your thing; oh yeah, props on the weight loss man, its crazy how you lost so much weight in such a short period of time
AG...... lol you're a funny kid. LMAO @ what you said about Quake and his family
Infinite..... you're a pretty cool guy even though you seem to be a little lost; dont let the Islam get to you man, you're turning into a nutcase LOL
Krimson..... I like your taste of music
Gary..... LMAO @ ur comment about Quake; you're a funny guy, but who are you?
Tyrant....... you're a funny guy man, LOL kick back on the racism

DISSES
Quake..... I just don't know where to start. You're truly pathetic. You're dumb, you're ugly, you're a pussy.... to sum it up.... you're hindu

Mauzip.........just plain out gay

Engel..... you seem like a pretty smart guy but just cant seem to hold up an argument, against me at least. Stop trying to argue with me, I'll keep SONNING you like I did Quake.

::) FUCKIN LOSER

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2003, 04:06:44 PM »
Please just look at your picture. You shouldn't have the right to talk trash to anyone. Fuckin ugly ass monkey looking faggot. And dont even try to act tough on the board. I've been shown convos where you get all self-conscious over your looks....LMAO..... "does my neck really look weird?", "do i really look that bad", etc. fuckin ugly bitch

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2003, 04:19:20 PM »
Please just look at your picture. You shouldn't have the right to talk trash to anyone. Fuckin ugly ass monkey looking faggot. And dont even try to act tough on the board. I've been shown convos where you get all self-conscious over your looks....LMAO..... "does my neck really look weird?", "do i really look that bad", etc. fuckin ugly bitch

maaan pussy I dont look like that in real life, ask DOggy lmao. I pity the retarded faghan foo.

Bigg AG

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2003, 04:34:51 PM »
jamal i really didnt say too much shit about Quakes family dogg all i did was laugh and agree with u it was fuccing hillarious but it was wrong too dogg... i even told u that... i told u that was wrong adn shyt but then i said o welll cuzz if i had beef i would do tha same thing... so idk if quakes want beef we can habve beef i dont give a fucc its over tha internet im not gonna fight no one inr eal life over this shyt... im out!!!

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2003, 04:42:14 PM »

maaan pussy I dont look like that in real life, ask DOggy lmao. I pity the retarded faghan foo.

Ok, so the camera adds 10 pounds. Girls use that line all the time. However, I don't think the camera can make you look cock-eyed, make your hair nappy, and make you look like a monkey. It also doesn't make your arms look like dog-legs. LMAO.... you look hillarious man.

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2003, 04:44:45 PM »

Ok, so the camera adds 10 pounds. Girls use that line all the time. However, I don't think the camera can make you look cock-eyed, make your hair nappy, and make you look like a monkey. It also doesn't make your arms look like dog-legs. LMAO.... you look hillarious man.

yeah it does, I aint cock eyed in real life, LOL, and I probably weigh more than U hoe. Also I was reaaaaly fuckin high in that pic. anyway ur juss a internet thug with big words liek the original faghan. Now shut ur ass up cuz u cant back ur shit up hooker.

Sub-Z

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2003, 06:15:18 PM »

Yes, since Hitler killed 6,000,072 Jews right?

i suppose,but i dont know where he found the time to stand out there and kill each jew one by one personally

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2003, 06:16:50 PM »
Alright, let me correct myself and change it to: Since the Nazi government killed 6,000,072 Jews.