Author Topic: Proof of God -Anote to Kain  (Read 164 times)

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
Proof of God -Anote to Kain
« on: July 17, 2003, 01:23:27 PM »
Kain my Precious child,you have never ever taken the time to see what your Father has done for you or slowed down long enough to admire his roses....................always in a hurry.Slow down,let God catch up with you and listen to what I have to say to you.

Not all churches are good churches.Actually most are bullshit.Iam sorry guys but it's true.There is no God in there just some hungry minister and some crack feinds.But where you'll find God is not the bible and not church but your heart.

My preciuos freind,I know you've been hurt and is scared of being hurt again.But what I am about to offer you won't hurt you,it will help you.If you can see your hands then you can see part of the miracle God thinks that you are.Your special and you don't even know how much.Every day he knocks on your door never getting tired of hearing your sweet voice but oh baby you go through pain!!!But if you let the doctor in he'd fix it.You wouldn't hurt so bad.

You've lost people in the past,they watch over you now.They call out to you every once in awhile stay in the light.It's the light that will help you and the darkness that will be your downfall.God knows your angry.God knows your hurt.But you need him,more then you need anyone,he can put aside any fears that you have.

My freind I wish to end this on a good note,there is a miracle in your life.Even though you don't consider being able to still breathe a miracle it is...............................I am glad your here........welcome freind........
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

JTSimon

Re:Proof of God -Anote to Kain
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2003, 04:22:53 PM »
Well I believe there is a higher power over the Universe not just watching over Earth.

I never said there wasn't a GOD. I was knocking the idea of Religions and going to church on Sundays.

lol I never lost people/never been hurt ;D oh and I'm not depressed if you think I'm :D Life is good here.

Thanks for the note though.

Bigg AG

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2003, 05:13:45 PM »
dont let that murder muder get yeah baby....

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2003, 10:04:32 PM »
why in the world did you make this thread?