Author Topic: Ice cube was talkin to Krimson when he said.....  (Read 466 times)

Bigg AG

Re:Ice cube was talkin to Krimson when he said.....
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2003, 07:16:29 PM »
ladies and gentlemen...i've come to the conclusion that Bigg A.G. and Gary Coleman are the same person.

ok bitch thats why we were online at tha same time... i was only when he got banned jacc ass... stop makeing faulse accusations... im out!!!

then you have got to be the biggest faggot on earth...cuz you are straight obsessed with gary

shut up bitch i jus thought he was tha funniest poster to visit WCC is that so fuccing bad...? ur tha one sticcing up for Krimson like he is ur daddy... so u need to chill and calm tha fucc down enless u want beef... im out!!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2003, 07:27:13 PM »
ROFLMAO...you are the biggest faggot on earth! first you tell me that i need to calm down? ::) then you threaten me with beef! LMAO...its the internet dogg...if you beefin on here...you really need a girl or a guy or whatever it is that your into  ;)

Bigg AG

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2003, 07:30:21 PM »
ROFLMAO...you are the biggest faggot on earth! first you tell me that i need to calm down? ::) then you threaten me with beef! LMAO...its the internet dogg...if you beefin on here...you really need a girl or a guy or whatever it is that your into  ;)

i do have a girlfriend u jaccass... ur jus mad cuzz Gary Sonned ur ass u lil bitch LMAO ur a fuccing loser ur fighting with me jus cuzz i think Gary is tight... ur tha one with no life... im out!!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2003, 07:31:31 PM »
I dont love to repeat myself.. and I dont love to involve myself in beefs but I gots to do it

Quote from: Unkinwnlink=board=9;threadid=37700;start=0#msg426937 date=1058154396
Gary , usually, you're cool but you really have an obsession with Krimson and SGV, you even think about him when you listen to Ice Cube

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2003, 07:34:44 PM »

i do have a girlfriend u jaccass... ur jus mad cuzz Gary Sonned ur ass u lil bitch LMAO ur a fuccing loser ur fighting with me jus cuzz i think Gary is tight... ur tha one with no life... im out!!!

LMAO...is he still going on about this?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2003, 07:35:42 PM »
Im not in your beef, but that guy was right...

Gary , usually, you're cool but you really have an obsession with Krimson and SGV, you even think about him when you listen to Ice Cube

Bigg AG

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2003, 09:12:42 PM »
Im not in your beef, but that guy was right...

u saty out of thi BZ  >:(... lol jk  :D...im out!!!