Author Topic: Life Story Before Islam  (Read 942 times)

infinite59

Re:Bush doesn't want peace in Iraq when there's so much to gain
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2003, 10:32:28 AM »
Infinite, you don't even seem like a real person anymore. Just one giant Muslim billboard. Maybe people would respect you more if they could see the human side of you as opposed to the angry american hating American that you are.

Hector.  Maybe your right.  That's probably true.  Never thought of that.  The reason my name is left the way it is, is because I don't post here much but I still wanted to make a statement.

Also Mauzip, I am not one of those people who thinks that the government had any part in the planning of the Sept. 11th attacks.  Our government had, however, created the nessacary political climate for the staging of the Sept. 11th attacks but they did not want them to happen.  

Bush probably does care about the loss of American lives.  The thing is, in Iraq, he thinks the benefits of stealing Iraq's oil and dominating another key post in the middleeast are greater than the loss of a few human lives.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 10:34:20 AM by There Is No Diety But Allah-Islam Is The Truth-Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem »

hector

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2003, 10:39:24 AM »
Well you should post more. I don't agree with a bunch of what you say, but you are a smart cat, and this board needs intellegence. Too many morons tryin to be something they are not in this place.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 10:39:53 AM by Hector Dragoncox »

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2003, 10:42:36 AM »
^ Where you're whole argument crumbles is, the U.S. government went to war in Iraq under CONSIDERABLE cost to the U.S. government... nobody but the british and the australians were man enough to accompany us.  We've spent BILLIONS on this war, and haven't taken a single drop of oil; the oil that's been sold has been used to rebuild the country.  Also, the focus of the U.S. on creating a new government in Iraq, of Iraqis, shows that they're intentions are in the interest of the Iraqi people, AND the American people.  Iraq was attacked pure and simple because of Saadam Hussein, an evil, evil man, by ALL accounts.  The people of Iraq rejoiced when we did it, and just yesterday, their government met to decide to make the day we LIBERATED Iraq their new holiday.  

And if you'd slide your turban up a little bit, and take a look around at the gas pumps, you clown, you'd see that gas prices are STILL skyrocketing.  We're not getting cheap oil, the war has done nothing but RAISE the price of oil.  = Your argument is sevvvvverely flawed.  If it's for cheap oil... WHERES IT AT?

What ever happened to common sense? Everyone is so eager to  prove a conspiracy theory... IN EVERYTHING, that they don't believe what their eyes show them, or their ears hear.  They think Tupac's still alive, some people think he's a prophet.  *Ahem.  They refuse to believe anything anyone in power says.  They think they are more intelligent then the sum of the Central Intelligence Agency... they think they're better informed than the president of the united states; I mean it's fucking rediculous, the arrogancy going on here.  It's one thing to be cautious, but when your mind is so filled with hate for your OWN COUNTRY, you have serious psychological issues going on! Your dad must have hit you so hard Inf he made you think he and every man like him that lives in the entire country was evil.  You need to open your eyes and realize that your personal problems are influencing everything you believe.  You think we're "blind slaves" for being proud of our country, but in reality you're a slave to doubt, and pessimism.

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2003, 10:48:29 AM »
^ Where you're whole argument crumbles is, the U.S. government went to war in Iraq under CONSIDERABLE cost to the U.S. government... nobody but the british and the australians were man enough to accompany us.  We've spent BILLIONS on this war, and haven't taken a single drop of oil; the oil that's been sold has been used to rebuild the country.  Also, the focus of the U.S. on creating a new government in Iraq, of Iraqis, shows that they're intentions are in the interest of the Iraqi people, AND the American people.  Iraq was attacked pure and simple because of Saadam Hussein, an evil, evil man, by ALL accounts.  The people of Iraq rejoiced when we did it, and just yesterday, their government met to decide to make the day we LIBERATED Iraq their new holiday.  

And if you'd slide your turban up a little bit, and take a look around at the gas pumps, you clown, you'd see that gas prices are STILL skyrocketing.  We're not getting cheap oil, the war has done nothing but RAISE the price of oil.  = Your argument is sevvvvverely flawed.  If it's for cheap oil... WHERES IT AT?

What ever happened to common sense? Everyone is so eager to  prove a conspiracy theory... IN EVERYTHING, that they don't believe what their eyes show them, or their ears hear.  They think Tupac's still alive, some people think he's a prophet.  *Ahem.  They refuse to believe anything anyone in power says.  They think they are more intelligent then the sum of the Central Intelligence Agency... they think they're better informed than the president of the united states; I mean it's fucking rediculous, the arrogancy going on here.  It's one thing to be cautious, but when your mind is so filled with hate for your OWN COUNTRY, you have serious psychological issues going on! Your dad must have hit you so hard Inf he made you think he and every man like him that lives in the entire country was evil.  You need to open your eyes and realize that your personal problems are influencing everything you believe.  You think we're "blind slaves" for being proud of our country, but in reality you're a slave to doubt, and pessimism.

Trauma, I don't have time to read through all your esoteric verbal husk (bullshit).   But I would atleast like to correct your first statement.  George Bush and the war hawks are not paying for the war effort, the American taxpayers are.  That means you and I.  

I agree with Libertarian Presidential candidate Harry Browne who says instead of taking taxes out of our checks to pay for the war, give everybody that money, and then let them choose with their own money what cause they want to support, or hell, even go to Isreal and join their army if you feel that strongly about supporting the apartied and oppression of the Palestinians.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 10:50:46 AM by There Is No Diety But Allah-Islam Is The Truth-Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem »

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2003, 10:52:27 AM »
^^ If you won't read, then how can you keep arguing your point I just destroyed?

NO CHEAP OIL.  THE GAS PRICES ARE THROUGH THE ROOF.  WE'RE NOT BENEFITING.

There, that's the summary.

Another thing: If Bush SELLS Oil; wouldn't he do better, PERSONALLY, if prices skyrocketed?  So; which is it? Are We stealing Iraq's oil, and cutting Bush's throat?  Or are we having the war, to raise the value of Bush's personal oil?

You need to get your conspiracy theories correct.  

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2003, 10:58:36 AM »
^^ If you won't read, then how can you keep arguing your point I just destroyed?

Another thing: If Bush SELLS Oil; wouldn't he do better, PERSONALLY, if prices skyrocketed?  So; which is it? Are We stealing Iraq's oil, and cutting Bush's throat?  Or are we having the war, to raise the value of Bush's personal oil?

Our gas prices have no inclusion into this argument because the war hawks bank accounts are not linked to our bank accounts.  It is the industries such as Hallingburton that are going to make the war hawks families rich for generations and generations at the expense of Iraq and the average American people.  

Hallingburton is stealing their oil and selling it to foriegn markets and investors and lining their own pockets with it.  It doesn't trickle down to the average American.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2003, 10:59:56 AM by There Is No Diety But Allah-Islam Is The Truth-Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem »

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2003, 11:46:51 AM »

Our gas prices have no inclusion into this argument because the war hawks bank accounts are not linked to our bank accounts.  It is the industries such as Hallingburton that are going to make the war hawks families rich for generations and generations at the expense of Iraq and the average American people.  

Hallingburton is stealing their oil and selling it to foriegn markets and investors and lining their own pockets with it.  It doesn't trickle down to the average American.

I don't know what this "Hallingburton" is that you speak of, but Dick Cheny's old company is Haliburton.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2003, 11:58:42 AM »
Too many mormons tryin to be something they are not in this place.

I agree.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2003, 12:00:59 PM »
I think its pretty funny that Infinite edits almost every single post he makes...just to make sure he sounds smart and correct.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2003, 12:01:43 PM »
Too many mormons tryin to be something they are not in this place.

I agree.

LOL ;D

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2003, 12:01:51 PM »

Trauma, I don't have time to read through all your esoteric verbal husk

Fucking hell.

What's going on?

Faceitous rejoindering and esoteric verbal husk on the same day.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2003, 12:03:45 PM »
I think its pretty funny that Infinite edits almost every single post he makes...just to make sure he sounds smart and correct.

Or, instead, someone that wasn't a complete idiot just trying to hate would say "Infinite edits his posts to make sure he hasn't left out anything, made a mistake, etc."... something along the lines of that.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2003, 12:04:58 PM »

Trauma, I don't have time to read through all your esoteric verbal husk

Fucking hell.

What's going on?

Faceitous rejoindering and esoteric verbal husk on the same day.

LOL. Post of the day.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2003, 12:05:53 PM »
^ Where you're whole argument crumbles is, the U.S. government went to war in Iraq under CONSIDERABLE cost to the U.S. government...

War is big business - ever heard of the military industrial complex?

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2003, 12:12:13 PM »

Or, instead, someone that wasn't a complete idiot just trying to hate would say "Infinite edits his posts to make sure he hasn't left out anything, made a mistake, etc."... something along the lines of that.

Obviously you didn't see the true point of my post...i didn't expect someone like you to.

Infinite fills this board with hate on America, George W. Bush, and the American government.  He purposely looks for flaws in people and systems.

All I was trying to say is that Infinite is not perfect at all.  He has flaws himself...so maybe he shouldn't look for flaws in other people.