Author Topic: Life Story Before Islam  (Read 943 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Bush doesn't want peace in Iraq when there's so much to gain
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2003, 01:47:21 AM »
^ Where you're whole argument crumbles is, the U.S. government went to war in Iraq under CONSIDERABLE cost to the U.S. government... nobody but the british and the australians were man enough to accompany us.  We've spent BILLIONS on this war, and haven't taken a single drop of oil; the oil that's been sold has been used to rebuild the country.  Also, the focus of the U.S. on creating a new government in Iraq, of Iraqis, shows that they're intentions are in the interest of the Iraqi people, AND the American people.  Iraq was attacked pure and simple because of Saadam Hussein, an evil, evil man, by ALL accounts.  The people of Iraq rejoiced when we did it, and just yesterday, their government met to decide to make the day we LIBERATED Iraq their new holiday.  

And if you'd slide your turban up a little bit, and take a look around at the gas pumps, you clown, you'd see that gas prices are STILL skyrocketing.  We're not getting cheap oil, the war has done nothing but RAISE the price of oil.  = Your argument is sevvvvverely flawed.  If it's for cheap oil... WHERES IT AT?

What ever happened to common sense? Everyone is so eager to  prove a conspiracy theory... IN EVERYTHING, that they don't believe what their eyes show them, or their ears hear.  They think Tupac's still alive, some people think he's a prophet.  *Ahem.  They refuse to believe anything anyone in power says.  They think they are more intelligent then the sum of the Central Intelligence Agency... they think they're better informed than the president of the united states; I mean it's fucking rediculous, the arrogancy going on here.  It's one thing to be cautious, but when your mind is so filled with hate for your OWN COUNTRY, you have serious psychological issues going on! Your dad must have hit you so hard Inf he made you think he and every man like him that lives in the entire country was evil.  You need to open your eyes and realize that your personal problems are influencing everything you believe.  You think we're "blind slaves" for being proud of our country, but in reality you're a slave to doubt, and pessimism.

WOW. A far step from the happy hippy wcc persona u used to be back in da day...harsh....

Quakaveli

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2003, 01:52:36 AM »

You seem to be pretty hell-bent on proving me wrong and supporting Infinite.  I don't understand why...I pity people like you.

Yeah some ppl really get off from that

Quakaveli

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2003, 01:55:05 AM »
I agree with Infinite in this matter. I'm not saying that Bush is getting money "directly" in his pocket, but he is satisfying the needs of those who will (the rich). Plus, just like JAB said, war equals big business. Big business is owned by these same rich folks who are gonna love Bush for what he's doing. That means lots of campaign money for Georgey and lots of support. In addiotion, the oil taken doesn't have to affect us directly. It won't hit our pockets, but those taking are benefiting greatly. And yes the war is being paid for by us, the taxpayers. In conclusion, the real winners in all this are the Bush administration, other Republican politicians, big business (affiliated with war industry.... Boeing, etc.), and other rich people. We, the American people, are the only real losers in all this. The Iraqi people are both winners and losers. They win because they are free from Saddam's control, but they're also losers because their country is being robbed while innocent civilians are dying by the thousands.

war also equals economy. so its not a bad thing, esp since u faghans fucked out economy over with 9/11...payback on u camel eses, like Hater Player ur buttbuddy would say

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2003, 10:37:42 AM »
I agree with Infinite in this matter. I'm not saying that Bush is getting money "directly" in his pocket, but he is satisfying the needs of those who will (the rich). Plus, just like JAB said, war equals big business. Big business is owned by these same rich folks who are gonna love Bush for what he's doing. That means lots of campaign money for Georgey and lots of support. In addiotion, the oil taken doesn't have to affect us directly. It won't hit our pockets, but those taking are benefiting greatly. And yes the war is being paid for by us, the taxpayers. In conclusion, the real winners in all this are the Bush administration, other Republican politicians, big business (affiliated with war industry.... Boeing, etc.), and other rich people. We, the American people, are the only real losers in all this. The Iraqi people are both winners and losers. They win because they are free from Saddam's control, but they're also losers because their country is being robbed while innocent civilians are dying by the thousands.

war also equals economy. so its not a bad thing, esp since u faghans fucked out economy over with 9/11...payback on u camel eses, like Hater Player ur buttbuddy would say

It's bad enough to make a dumb, ignorant comment once, but to make the same comment twice means your intelligence level must be extremely low or you're a gay hindu. There was NO Afghan involved in the attacks on the WTC on 9/11. You know you should really avoid posting on TOT, because you constantly seem to be making a fool out of yourself, and I'm not talking about your looks either you fuckin monkey.

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2003, 10:39:43 AM »
Actually it is a bad thing Quake. I know your dumbass probably doesn't know this, but the economy is good only during the war and for a short period after it; then it goes into a slump.