Author Topic: Why did Gary get banned and not Hater Player?  (Read 498 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Why did Gary get banned and not Hater Player?
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2003, 04:17:35 PM »
AG, just lay off of Breezy....he's coo...stop with this beef shit....

Bigg AG

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2003, 05:18:51 PM »
Krimson stay out of this this is why we had beef last time... and quit putting this shit on me i didnt start this beef u did... i think im in love with gary... and why does it matter to u if i try to be cool or not??? my lfe doesnt revolve around WCC why would i lie for man seriously think aobut it?? would u lie to be cool over tha internet?
cuzz idk where u get that i do... ur a fuccing idiot man ur new to this damn bored u dont even know me... im out!!!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2003, 05:21:51 PM »
Krimson stay out of this this is why we had beef last time... and quit putting this shit on me i didnt start this beef u did... i think im in love with gary... and why does it matter to u if i try to be cool or not??? my lfe doesnt revolve around WCC why would i lie for man seriously think aobut it?? would u lie to be cool over tha internet?
cuzz idk where u get that i do... ur a fuccing idiot man ur new to this damn bored u dont even know me... im out!!!

WTF??? well, I'm just sayin to leave this shit alone...if you don't wanna lie to be cool on the net....why beef to be cool on the net? Think about that....

Bigg AG

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2003, 05:25:38 PM »
this shit pisses me off i dont even kow what i did to that dumb bitch he jus dissed me out of know where wtf??? i didnt do shit to that ass hole i use to respect him for helping me out with my chicc and now...? all he does is talks shit to me so fuccing him like i said if u want beef imma bring beef u know i can be a cool person Krimson... but ppl dont give me a damn chance that kind of shit makes me not wanna post no more... im tha fucc out!!!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2003, 05:27:23 PM »
this shit pisses me off i dont even kow what i did to that dumb bitch he jus dissed me out of know where wtf??? i didnt do shit to that ass hole i use to respect him for helping me out with my chicc and now...? all he does is talks shit to me so fuccing him like i said if u want beef imma bring beef u know i can be a cool person Krimson... but ppl dont give me a damn chance that kind of shit makes me not wanna post no more... im tha fucc out!!!

Man fuck beef...I'm just sayin both of you should stop beefin....thats all, everything would be cool...

Hater Player

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2003, 06:12:02 PM »
i think im in love with gary...

i new it u fuckin culero

Don Breezio

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2003, 06:18:01 PM »

ROFLMFAO...why did i diss u?...cuz you're annoying...you try to start internet beefs with people? why? does it make you feel cool? yes we all know you are in love with gary...but you're girl should realize the fact that shes going out with some stupid ass 14 year old queer and dump your punk ass...lmao...if u dont want beef...then dont start it fewl