1 (16.7%)
Bush Will Win, 60/40%
2 (33.3%)
Bush Will Win, 70/30%
2 (33.3%)
I dunno T, I think It's Looking like an 80% victory
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: How Bad Will Democrats Lose The Next US Election?  (Read 820 times)

infinite59

Re:How Bad Will Democrats Lose The Next US Election?
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2003, 10:54:52 AM »
^^ Yeah, I agree.  Now, do you think Allah's waiting for the guys that spit all over the muslim name when they slammed their planes into the twin towers in New York? They've done more damage to the muslim name than any terrorists combined, ever.  Don't you think Allah's waiting on them?  

Well, I leave that one up to Allah.  I am not a Muslim scholar.  I do know that the United States is using their money to support Isreal in their oppression of the Palestinians.  So Muhammad Atta and them felt they were fighting against that oppression by destroying the bank that pays for the bullets that kill Palestinian kids.  The problem is nowhere in the Qur'an has Allah permitted us to kill civilians.  There are also no strong Hadith's, or statements made by the prophet that would allow the killing of civilians.  So, like I said, I will leave it up to Allah, I'm not a scholar.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2003, 12:11:52 PM »
Coughforumrulenumber1Allthreadsmustbeontopiccough

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2003, 12:25:01 PM »
Infiinite, don't be so moderate when talking about other Muslims who are just as wrong and evil as Bush. Say the same thing you said for Bush. Allah is awaiting them too. I'm Muslim, but I don't overlook the wrongs being done by Muslims while hating non-Muslims for things they do. You are too caught up in your new-found religion man. Relax.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2003, 03:41:07 PM »
Coughforumrulenumber1Allthreadsmustbeontopiccough

lol!

infinite59

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2003, 06:12:42 AM »
Infiinite, don't be so moderate when talking about other Muslims who are just as wrong and evil as Bush. Say the same thing you said for Bush. Allah is awaiting them too. I'm Muslim, but I don't overlook the wrongs being done by Muslims while hating non-Muslims for things they do. You are too caught up in your new-found religion man. Relax.

Islam is a way of life, it is 360 degree's, it is a comprehensive religion.  There is no such thing as being too "caught up" in Islam.  
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 06:14:39 AM by There Is No Diety But Allah-Islam Is The Truth-Bismillah Al-Rahman Al-Raheem »

pappy

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2003, 09:23:01 AM »

man ive tried explaining this b4 to him he just doesnt get it

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2003, 10:44:14 AM »

Islam is a way of life, it is 360 degree's, it is a comprehensive religion.  There is no such thing as being too "caught up" in Islam.  

Yes, it's a way of life. But, Islam also teaches to judge people equally, regardless of their religion. I think you know that. Also, it is wrong to shove the religion down peoples' throats. One thing is preaching it, another is to tell people that they're wasting their lives simply because they do not read the Qu'ran. You make excuses for muslim wrong-doers and consider non-Muslim people who commit the same crimes as defenders.

Quakaveli

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2003, 03:10:22 PM »

Islam also teaches to judge people equally, regardless of their religion.

The most abused teaching of Islam, Id have to say

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2003, 09:57:18 PM »

The most abused teaching of Islam, Id have to say

That doesn't make the religion bad, it make the person bad. There is bad people that belong to every religion, and the above-described is an abused teaching in most religions. Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, Jews, etc. are all taught to value human life equally, but that doesn't seem to be the case in today's society. In conclusion, you're making an idiot out of yourself, or a bigger idiot I should say, with your stupid/ignorant/prejudice/retarded comments.