Author Topic: I can't believe how many American's are dumb enough to believe....  (Read 431 times)

infinite59

This just proves that a college education often institutionalizes and further perpetuates the brainwashing of the student.  I've heard a whole lot of college educated people make the bullshit argument that....

"The terrorist are attacking us because they hate Western idea's such as freedom and democracy."

« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 10:29:21 AM by Infinite »

UnstoppableForce

Re:I can't believe how many American's are dumb enough to believe....
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2003, 10:45:23 AM »
I agree. It is total bullshit.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2003, 02:08:33 PM »
 I've heard

"The terrorist are attacking us because they hate Western idea's such as freedom and democracy."

::)

ever heard of the saying "Don't believe everything you hear"

i also heard that britney spears had fake boobs. is it true, no

i also heard that 2pac is still alive. is it true, no

i also heard that all scottish wear kilts, is it true, no

i also heard that all middle easterners fucked goats, is it true, no

« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 02:11:58 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2003, 03:04:18 PM »
In a way its true...they're religious fundamentalists and they (their religion) disagrees with a lot of shit that ppl do often in America- alcohol, premarrital sex, gambling, etc etc, and its just the freedoms we have that they dislike US and other wester ppl for...in addition to jealously, and of course the good ole, "they keep us down, so lets get em back by killing their ppl"!!! ::)

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2003, 08:22:15 PM »
In a way its true...they're religious fundamentalists and they (their religion) disagrees with a lot of shit that ppl do often in America- alcohol, premarrital sex, gambling, etc etc, and its just the freedoms we have that they dislike US and other wester ppl for...in addition to jealously, and of course the good ole, "they keep us down, so lets get em back by killing their ppl"!!! ::)
:'( i feel sorry for you  :'(

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2003, 10:01:08 PM »

Pretty ugly isn't it? The picture in his sig that is.

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2003, 10:20:32 PM »

i feel sorry for you you don't even realize he's right :-\

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2003, 10:25:11 PM »
This just proves that a college education often institutionalizes and further perpetuates the brainwashing of the student.  I've heard a whole lot of college educated people make the bullshit argument that....

ehm... first of all: the general american youth is ignorant as fuck. they don't know what's going on in the world because they don't care. if they have an opinion abuot something, they copy their opinion from someone that has a good worded pro-american opinion.

second of all... that is not true. they are jealous of the richness in the western world ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2003, 10:37:19 PM »

ehm... first of all: the general american youth is ignorant as fuck. they don't know what's going on in the world because they don't care. if they have an opinion abuot something, they copy their opinion from someone that has a good worded pro-american opinion.

second of all... that is not true. they are jealous of the richness in the western world ::)

1. True
2. False. Do you really think that jealousy would cause someone to take their own life? These were smart, educated men, although they were misguided and going through with one of the most evil acts commited ever. What they did was wrong, but jealousy wasn't their motive.

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2003, 11:09:49 PM »

1. True
2. False. Do you really think that jealousy would cause someone to take their own life? These were smart, educated men, although they were misguided and going through with one of the most evil acts commited ever. What they did was wrong, but jealousy wasn't their motive.

2. not directly

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2003, 11:21:02 PM »
actually mauzip is very right about the first thing...i am american...i am 18...i dont give a fuck what happens with out government...i am not part of the government so i really could careless...that right there does not mean im ignorant...it means im not interested...it is 2 different things...see...being interested in things i like and being interested in the things you tell me to are 2 different things too...if im not interested in what you say i should be that doesnt mean im ignorant...it just means you're into different things than i am...lmao...we had this topic on the tq board once...you told me something like "most americans are ignorant because they dont know the geography of the overseas areas" or some shit like that...i told u..."thats cuz we've never been there...i bet before you came to america you didnt know where all the states were"...you came back with "i knew where the important ones were"...lmao...just like we know where the important areas overseas are...we know where we are and where we have been at war at...i think before you judge americans you really should take a look at your own race and check out your own faults and ignorances... ::) :-\

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2003, 11:25:08 PM »

1. True

2. not directly

Oh, I get it. It's like saying you're a monkey. You're not really a monkey, you just look like one. Something along the lines of that? Another analogy would be to say that hindus are pussies. I mean they're not physically vaginas, they're just pussies in the sense that they bitch out of fights, can't fight, and are fearful of everyone.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2003, 12:09:44 AM »
terrorism is a sort of desperation.

I feel that that U.S Foreign Policy should be watched carefully by the Amerian public...cuz if justice is not happening...how can we expect justice to happen here?

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2003, 12:12:37 AM »
terrorism is a sort of desperation.

I feel that that U.S Foreign Policy should be watched carefully by the Amerian public...cuz if justice is not happening...how can we expect justice to happen here?

See, this guy knows wtf he's talking about. Props to you.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2003, 06:02:24 AM »
If they have an opinion abuot something, they copy their opinion from someone that has a good worded pro-american opinion.

...OR, they copy their opinion from someone that has a good worded anti-american opinion.

It goes both ways.  Many, Many, MANY people in america just blindly believe things like the government is involved in huge conspiracy theories, isn't really looking out for the people of america, is evil, democrats are for poor people, republicans are for rich people, etc., blah blah blah, without ever investigating current politics.  By the time they DO investigate what's going on, they're so slanted to the left they stay that way.