Author Topic: I can't believe how many American's are dumb enough to believe....  (Read 432 times)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Re:I can't believe how many American's are dumb enough to believe....
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2003, 06:17:45 AM »
we know where we are and where we have been at war at

though I usually agree with you,this time I don't. This is exactly illustrating the american self-centred idea. You only think something is important if it has something to do with your own country.This obviously,isn't the case.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2003, 08:42:26 AM »
terrorism is a sort of desperation.

this somment supports my 2nd point to the fullest

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2003, 12:02:24 PM »
we know where we are and where we have been at war at

though I usually agree with you,this time I don't. This is exactly illustrating the american self-centred idea. You only think something is important if it has something to do with your own country.This obviously,isn't the case.

i was using that as an example...i didnt mean that thats all we know  ::)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2003, 12:30:48 PM »
ok then,don't mind me ;D

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2003, 03:42:40 PM »
That is it...I have had enough of this shit!

Infinite bashes the same country he lieves in.  If you hate America so much, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!  Go live in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, or any other muslim state as long as its not here!

QUIT CRYING LIKE A BITCH, TAKE YOUR ISLAMIC-FUNDAMENTALIST ASS, AND LEAVE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Bigg AG

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2003, 05:07:29 AM »
Lol if i knew wtf we are talking about i could talk about it lol....

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2003, 05:25:21 AM »

Infinite bashes the same country he lieves in.  If you hate America so much, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!  Go live in Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, or any other muslim state as long as its not here!

QUIT CRYING LIKE A BITCH, TAKE YOUR ISLAMIC-FUNDAMENTALIST ASS, AND LEAVE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

^^^American patriotism to the extreme.When you mention things your government should do better you get "Move out to a muslim country!" as a reaction.....if you aren't for us,you're against us.......bitch please......

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2003, 05:28:59 AM »
Yep, trust Xearo to come up with that old chestnut "If you don't like it leave".

Dumbest argument ever.

Criticising your government can be the highest form of patriotism boy.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2003, 09:51:58 AM »

^^^American patriotism to the extreme.When you mention things your government should do better you get "Move out to a muslim country!" as a reaction.....if you aren't for us,you're against us.......bitch please......

I don't have anything against mentioning things your government should do better...its the basis of democracy for people to have a say in their government and be able to change it if they want.  But when someone like Infinite comes around and does it in a countless # of posts, and also BASHES his government(saying it sucks and he wants nothing to do with it) in a countless # of posts, it gets old pretty quick.

I don't know why you people think I'm an asshole for suggesting that he go live else-where(like a muslim-lead state, because Infinite preaches Islam and NOTHING BUT ISLAM).  Maybe because I've been an asshole in the past(which I openly have), or it could be because so many people are on Infinite's nuts and think he's a prophet of message-boards worldwide.  I don't know which one...

Plain and simple, if he doesn't like America and hates the government...whats making him stay?  The free-speech?  The republic-democracy?  I don't know what...maybe its welfare so people can sit on their ass in front of a computer for much of the day and complain about how the government should change how they want it to.

I'm fed up with Infinite, and anyone who supports Infinite.  If you hate America and hate the government, fine by me.  But don't be a prick about it and spread it all over for everyone to see.

PS: JAB, that is true.  But orally(and physically in some cases) defending your nation can also be a high form of nationalism.  People have fought and died for the right to criticize the government, say what you feel, and discuss government politics.  IMO, Infinite takes these rights for granted, and steps on the people who fought and died for America.

Go ahead, gang up on me some more because I'm the teenager who feels strongly about his country.  Go right the fuck ahead...

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2003, 12:31:01 PM »

I don't have anything against mentioning things your government should do better...its the basis of democracy for people to have a say in their government and be able to change it if they want.  But when someone like Infinite comes around and does it in a countless # of posts, and also BASHES his government(saying it sucks and he wants nothing to do with it) in a countless # of posts, it gets old pretty quick.

I don't know why you people think I'm an asshole for suggesting that he go live else-where(like a muslim-lead state, because Infinite preaches Islam and NOTHING BUT ISLAM).  Maybe because I've been an asshole in the past(which I openly have), or it could be because so many people are on Infinite's nuts and think he's a prophet of message-boards worldwide.  I don't know which one...

Plain and simple, if he doesn't like America and hates the government...whats making him stay?  The free-speech?  The republic-democracy?  I don't know what...maybe its welfare so people can sit on their ass in front of a computer for much of the day and complain about how the government should change how they want it to.

I'm fed up with Infinite, and anyone who supports Infinite.  If you hate America and hate the government, fine by me.  But don't be a prick about it and spread it all over for everyone to see.

PS: JAB, that is true.  But orally(and physically in some cases) defending your nation can also be a high form of nationalism.  People have fought and died for the right to criticize the government, say what you feel, and discuss government politics.  IMO, Infinite takes these rights for granted, and steps on the people who fought and died for America.

Go ahead, gang up on me some more because I'm the teenager who feels strongly about his country.  Go right the fuck ahead...

Interesting.But you'll have to agree that ur first post suggested your views were different from the above,wich made me reply like that.