Author Topic: Lost Boyz-Legal Drug Money  (Read 327 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Lost Boyz-Legal Drug Money
« on: July 15, 2003, 04:33:33 PM »
I saw this album used today and I heard it was really good...I have one of their albums already, Love Peace and Nappiness...I like that one....I saw this one for 7 dollars...Is it worth picking up? Thanks

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Lost Boyz-Legal Drug Money
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2003, 04:38:26 PM »
Hell ya, if you like Love Peace and Nappiness then you will like this for sure, and for only $7?...you can't go wrong.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2003, 04:40:29 PM »
Hell ya, if you like Love Peace and Nappiness then you will like this for sure, and for only $7?...you can't go wrong.

yeah thanks, I thought about picking it up today...but I already had gotten the new Keith Murray and Chingy cd...I'll probably get it tomorrow  ;D...BTW this is off subject but, do you know anything about Sermon's earlier cds?  I was thinkin of lookin back at Sermon's earlier stuff too....
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 04:43:06 PM by Krimsonyte »

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2003, 04:44:27 PM »
of course. its a classic. check out the song renee.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2003, 04:56:45 PM »
lost boyz are dope...anyone know if they'll release anything new (without freaky tah unfortunately  :-\)?

pappy

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2003, 05:00:49 PM »
get off the computer an go buy it NOW

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2003, 05:04:14 PM »
lost boyz are dope...anyone know if they'll release anything new (without freaky tah unfortunately  :-\)?

I doubt it  :'( :'( :'(

*Bumpin "So Love" *
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 05:08:03 PM by .:Bigg Chillah:. »

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2003, 05:14:51 PM »
Yo Krimson if you're claiming to be an "eastcoast fiend" and you havnt heard this album then I dunno bout claiming that brother no offence but thats a classic eastcoast album, one of the best eer IMO, and definatly the best work Lost Boyz/ Mr Cheeks ever did.... You got to cop that with classic song like "Renee", "Lex, Coups, Bimaz, Benz" "Music Makes me High" and so on and so on...Make sure you get that album dog

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2003, 05:18:10 PM »
Yo Krimson if you're claiming to be an "eastcoast fiend" and you havnt heard this album then I dunno bout claiming that brother no offence but thats a classic eastcoast album, one of the best eer IMO, and definatly the best work Lost Boyz/ Mr Cheeks ever did.... You got to cop that with classic song like "Renee", "Lex, Coups, Bimaz, Benz" "Music Makes me High" and so on and so on...Make sure you get that album dog

I've heard a couple songs from it but I haven't heard the whole thing...I don't have every Eastcoast cd in the world LMAO

Bigg AG

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2003, 05:35:54 PM »
of course. its a classic. check out the song renee.

that is a bad ass song.... im out!!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2003, 08:03:44 PM »
why did u buy the chingy cd?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2003, 08:05:09 PM »
why did u buy the chingy cd?

Cause I had the advance and I really liked it...so I bought it...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2003, 08:34:38 PM »

Smooth

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2003, 09:50:59 PM »
Yeah go out and pick that up FOR SURE... and it's the lost Boyz best work... it's definitely in my top 5 East Coast cd's...
« Last Edit: July 15, 2003, 09:51:30 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2003, 09:54:56 PM »
they should put out a lost boyz greatest hits cd...with all the good shit and some unreleased tracks...that'd be dope