Author Topic: What the G-Spot would look like without mods..  (Read 1330 times)

Jome

Re:What the G-Spot would look like without mods..
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2003, 04:57:58 PM »

lol yeah Im a loser  I dont have e-friends ::)  Dude U ask ppl in a message board for permission!!! thats pathetic...and then u whine about ppl "piccin on u". Ur a piece of shit fool, and Fuck Jomo for all I care...traumas still down with me (I think) 8)

Yup, you pretty much are.
You are separating everybody online as either with you or against you.
You must be a weak person in real life, since you have to come online and play the bad guy.. when in real life U pussed out of the opportunity to become a "bad ass" in real life vs. Jamal..

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2003, 05:56:55 PM »
i think i need to take over as head mod of g-spot 8) ...right seer

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2003, 06:31:17 PM »

ROTFLMAO.... I guess Mauzip isn't the gayest poster after all. You want to be "head mod"? Well go right ahead :D

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2003, 06:35:26 PM »
if you bring back hater player you will get my vote.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2003, 08:20:21 PM »

lol yeah Im a loser  I dont have e-friends ::)  Dude U ask ppl in a message board for permission!!! thats pathetic...and then u whine about ppl "piccin on u". Ur a piece of shit fool, and Fuck Jomo for all I care...traumas still down with me (I think) 8)

Yup, you pretty much are.
You are separating everybody online as either with you or against you.
You must be a weak person in real life, since you have to come online and play the bad guy.. when in real life U pussed out of the opportunity to become a "bad ass" in real life vs. Jamal..

oooh yeah I must be a reeeal weak person cuz I cant convince my friends to drive an hours drive to drive up to some 10th grader kid who talks shit to me on WCC>....heard that before. Jomo, just shut the fuck up and dont let the hate blind u

Jome

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2003, 08:49:04 PM »
just shut the fuck up and dont let the hate blind u

Says the person who have dedicated 100% of his avatar to dissing a 14 year old.
And 99% of the posts..

Quakaveli

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2003, 08:50:43 PM »
just shut the fuck up and dont let the hate blind u

Says the person who have dedicated 100% of his avatar to dissing a 14 year old.
And 99% of the posts..

for a couple days, Jomo...just for a couple days...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2003, 03:14:23 AM »
sure u do Bonner Queer (Stoner Quake)

that was the fucking lamest diss i have ever come across on this board. go sit in the corner with a cone hat on and hold your head in shame. thats how lame it was.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2003, 03:31:25 AM »

that was the fucking lamest diss i have ever come across on this board. go sit in the corner with a cone hat on and hold your head in shame. thats how lame it was.

yea u come up with sumthing better... stupid bitch keep ur nose where it goes lol.... this aint ur beef... and me and owen dont got beef no more so u can get off my nuts and stop dissing me for him dumb bitch... im out!!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2003, 03:40:16 AM »
i wasnt dissing you. i was dissing your extremely lame attempt at dissing rap quake. and please tell me what owen's beef with u has to do with what i said? all i was doing was pointing out your extremely lame attempt at a diss.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2003, 03:44:41 AM »
i wasnt dissing you. i was dissing your extremely lame attempt at dissing rap quake. and please tell me what owen's beef with u has to do with what i said? all i was doing was pointing out your extremely lame attempt at a diss.

You know you are only talking shit because i had beef with your daddy Owen... and i never saw you come up with anything better just stupid idiotic shit... and you puting your nose into my shit... can you take a big wiph and tell me if it smells???

ps Like a wise man once said "save your 2 cent till you get 50 cent and go to a pay phone and call someone who gives a shit becuase i dont..."

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2003, 04:04:44 AM »

and you puting your nose into my shit... can you take a big wiph and tell me if it smells???

and your calling me idiotic?

and btw, lots more people had beef with owen then just you. was i dissing them?? NO. please just shut up.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2003, 04:07:02 AM »

and you puting your nose into my shit... can you take a big wiph and tell me if it smells???

and btw, lots more people had beef with owen then just you. was i dissing them?? NO. please just shut up.

No but you dont like me so thats why you come attacking me....

Bigg AG

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2003, 04:10:21 AM »
plus when i dissed Owen i knew a good dickrider would tell him about it and your the one who did so atleast i know it was from a loyal dickrider would you like for me to let you be mine too?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2003, 04:13:01 AM »

No but you dont like me so thats why you come attacking me....

EXACTLY. so why bring owen;s name into it for?? dumbass

kick ass album