Author Topic: What the G-Spot would look like without mods..  (Read 1368 times)

Jome

What the G-Spot would look like without mods..
« on: July 15, 2003, 11:30:38 PM »
Probably something like this...

THREADS:
Anus Quace, shutt the fucc up
Big AG, fuck off and shut up too
Jamal aka etc., eat a duck
Big AG X-Posed (for the 5432nd time)
Quake, here's your family
The anuspoker familia
Hey you, Big fAG
Read this, all faghans!

::)

small_world

Re:What the G-Spot would look like without mods..
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2003, 11:32:26 PM »
the G spot is garbage. I think there should be a spot to crack on people like this current G Spot and a place to talk about unrealted hiphop shit.

Bigg AG

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2003, 11:34:55 PM »
naw it would be a place to SON all tha hindues u want... im out!!!

OutSider

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2003, 11:43:37 PM »
i would have to say i agree

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2003, 11:44:00 PM »
the G spot is garbage. I think there should be a spot to crack on people like this current G Spot and a place to talk about unrealted hiphop shit.

actually i was thinkin about that earlier...there should be a place where if u wanna just crack on someone you can go do it...instead of polluting the g-spot (that sounds really dirty lol) with bullshit like this.

Quakaveli

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2003, 01:38:04 AM »
Probably something like this...

THREADS:
Anus Quace, shutt the fucc up
Big AG, fuck off and shut up too
Jamal aka etc., eat a duck
Big AG X-Posed (for the 5432nd time)
Quake, here's your family
The anuspoker familia
Hey you, Big fAG
Read this, all faghans!

::)

I usually dont make threads riding other lamers' dicks, Jomo

Bigg AG

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 01:40:21 AM »
sure u do Bonner Queer (Stoner Quake) lmao even jome doesnt like u and jome if pretty much cool wiht everyone and Trauma dont like u either and he is pretty much ciool with everyone u fuccing loser lmao... im out!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2003, 01:59:32 AM »
sure u do Bonner Queer (Stoner Quake) lmao even jome doesnt like u and jome if pretty much cool wiht everyone and Trauma dont like u either and he is pretty much ciool with everyone u fuccing loser lmao... im out!!!

lol yeah Im a loser  I dont have e-friends ::)  Dude U ask ppl in a message board for permission!!! thats pathetic...and then u whine about ppl "piccin on u". Ur a piece of shit fool, and Fuck Jomo for all I care...traumas still down with me (I think) 8)

Bigg AG

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2003, 02:03:42 AM »

lol yeah Im a loser  I dont have e-friends ::)  Dude U ask ppl in a message board for permission!!! thats pathetic...and then u whine about ppl "piccin on u". Ur a piece of shit fool, and Fuck Jomo for all I care...traumas still down with me (I think) 8)

yea u are a loser... i ask ppl in tha message board for what permission? ur pathetic fuccing come on u lie that u punked jamal and u didnt.... when was tha last time i whined aobut ppl piccing on me? since u got so much time to go bacc to old topics... did u read traumas post on tha letter to owen? u fuccing monkey shit...

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2003, 04:31:25 AM »
You ask permission for your "i'm out!!!"......Quake is absolutely right.You're a definate loser and when we say that you think it's because you're mexican.........
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

bez

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2003, 05:18:42 AM »
The mods do a good job no doubt.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2003, 05:40:28 AM »
The mods do a good job no doubt.
40oz Graphire

Bigg AG

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2003, 06:22:39 AM »
You ask permission for your "i'm out!!!"......Quake is absolutely right.You're a definate loser and when we say that you think it's because you're mexican.........

most of them voted for me not to use it and did i listen no...? i jus wanted to see who would bitch about it as much as u do lmao... get off my nuts already man for real... im out!!!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 06:25:10 AM by Bigg A.G. »

Iraqian Force

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2003, 07:02:31 AM »
Hahaha Daym Dogg Theres Sum Comedy In Hea~!!

Iraqian Force

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2003, 07:20:46 AM »

yea u are a loser... i ask ppl in tha message board for what permission? ur pathetic fuccing come on u lie that u punked jamal and u didnt.... when was tha last time i whined aobut ppl piccing on me? since u got so much time to go bacc to old topics... did u read traumas post on tha letter to owen? u fuccing monkey shit...

Damm Man U Dissed This Dogg Pretty Hard...Is Jamal Some Friend Of His Who Kicked His Skinny Ass LMAO?? Thats Sum Hillarious Shit If Tru...HEH HEH HEH