Author Topic: What the G-Spot would look like without mods..  (Read 1328 times)

Bigg AG

Re:What the G-Spot would look like without mods..
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2003, 04:16:07 AM »
sure u do Bonner Queer (Stoner Quake)

and you puting your nose into my shit... can you take a big wiph and tell me if it smells???

and your calling me idiotic?

and btw, lots more people had beef with owen then just you. was i dissing them?? NO. please just shut up.

No but you dont like me so thats why you come attacking me....

EXACTLY. so why bring owen;s name into it for?? dumbass

Becuase you never use to make these poorly choices before i made my letter to him.... and now that i did all of a sudden you want beef again?? and im not the same little kid TJ... im alot smarter now on life, disses, and replies... so tell me do you want this to continue?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2003, 04:20:13 AM »
poorly choices??? please speak english. my beef is my beef. some stupid ass little letter you wrote to owen has no effect on what i say to you. the argument is based on your own stupidity, not on your beef with owen.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2003, 04:22:40 AM »
poorly choices??? please speak english. my beef is my beef. some stupid ass little letter you wrote to owen has no effect on what i say to you. the argument is based on your own stupidity, not on your beef with owen.

No because before i had beef with your father you use to never be like this did i do something to hurt you? did i make you cry for the letter i wrote? huh tell me... i might want to appoligize...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2003, 04:26:09 AM »
uhh.... maybe i just decided your idiocy needs to be pointed out to other people.
HOW MANY FUCKIN TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, MORE PEOPLE THEN JUST YOUR IMMATURE LIL ASS HAD BEEF WITH OWEN. DID I HAVE BEEF WITH THEM?? NO. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TRYING TO DISS ME IT ISNT WORKING.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2003, 04:28:46 AM »
uhh.... maybe i just decided your idiocy needs to be pointed out to other people.
HOW MANY FUCKIN TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, MORE PEOPLE THEN JUST YOUR IMMATURE LIL ASS HAD BEEF WITH OWEN. DID I HAVE BEEF WITH THEM?? NO. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TRYING TO DISS ME IT ISNT WORKING.

You didnt diss them probably becuase you werent as attached to Owen like you are now and plus you always use to diss me... You never liked me and i have never liked you... so listen to daddy Owen and keep dissing me  ;)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2003, 04:32:56 AM »
OMG!!! GET IT THRU YOUR FUCKING HEAD. YOU FUCKING SAID IT YOURSELF!!!! YOU DONT LIKE ME AND I DONT LIKE YOU!!! THATS EXACTLY RIGHT YOU FUCKIN RETARD!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BRINGING OWEN UP INTO THIS?? YOU SAID IT YOUR FUCKING SELF!!! YOU NEVER LIKED ME AND I NEVER LIKED YOU!!! DO YOU THINK THAT MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH ME DISSING YOU??? FUCKING RETARD.

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2003, 04:37:34 AM »
OMG!!! GET IT THRU YOUR FUCKING HEAD. YOU FUCKING SAID IT YOURSELF!!!! YOU DONT LIKE ME AND I DONT LIKE YOU!!! THATS EXACTLY RIGHT YOU FUCKIN RETARD!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BRINGING OWEN UP INTO THIS?? YOU SAID IT YOUR FUCKING SELF!!! YOU NEVER LIKED ME AND I NEVER LIKED YOU!!! DO YOU THINK THAT MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH ME DISSING YOU??? FUCKING RETARD.

LMAO @ this idiot why are you so mad for...? i did say that you dont like me and i dont like you but u never use to be like this till i dissed you father owen...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2003, 04:42:33 AM »
I HAVE ALREADY STATED WHY I AM USING CAPS YOU FUCKING RETARD. YOUR IGNORANCE AND UTTER STUPIDITY IS FRUSTRATING. AND BTW, IF I AM OWENS BITCH FOR GIVING HIM A LINK, YOURE MY BITCH FOR ASKING ME TO PASS A MESSAGE ONTO HIM..... AND I NEVER USED TO BE LIKE THIS BECAUSE I NEVER TALK TO YOU DICKHEAD.... NOW THAT IM TALKING TO YOU OBVIOUSLY IM LIKE THIS.... NOW GO TO BED BITCH

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2003, 04:48:37 AM »
I HAVE ALREADY STATED WHY I AM USING CAPS YOU FUCKING RETARD. YOUR IGNORANCE AND UTTER STUPIDITY IS FRUSTRATING. AND BTW, IF I AM OWENS BITCH FOR GIVING HIM A LINK, YOURE MY BITCH FOR ASKING ME TO PASS A MESSAGE ONTO HIM..... AND I NEVER USED TO BE LIKE THIS BECAUSE I NEVER TALK TO YOU DICKHEAD.... NOW THAT IM TALKING TO YOU OBVIOUSLY IM LIKE THIS.... NOW GO TO BED BITCH

How am I your bitch for asking you to pass on a message? and answer my question how long do you want this to  last? im out!!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2003, 04:51:06 AM »

How am I your bitch for asking you to pass on a message? and answer my question how long do you want this to  last? im out!!!

OMG!!!! YOU SAY HOW ARE YOU MY BITCH FOR ASKING ME TO PASS ON A MESSAGE.. HOW THE FUCK AM I OWENS BITCH FOR DOING THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING?? HE FUCKING ASKED ME FOR THE LINK SO I GAVE IT TO HIM!!!!! FUCKING IDIOT!!

kick ass album

Bigg AG

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2003, 05:25:08 AM »

OMG!!!! YOU SAY HOW ARE YOU MY BITCH FOR ASKING ME TO PASS ON A MESSAGE.. HOW THE FUCK AM I OWENS BITCH FOR DOING THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING?? HE FUCKING ASKED ME FOR THE LINK SO I GAVE IT TO HIM!!!!! FUCKING IDIOT!!

He didnt ask you why are you lieng?

Quakaveli

« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2003, 10:12:24 AM »
Hey Gay G, its spelled LYING...lmao this idiot ALWAYS mispells it lieing ahahahahahahahaa

Don Seer

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2003, 10:59:39 AM »
ohh look its quake dissing peopole again.. *yawn*

*locked*

mauzip

« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2003, 11:16:52 AM »
not locked yet ;D

Quakaveli

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2003, 12:37:37 PM »
Locc it alrydy overqueer im out!!!