Author Topic: RAKIM LEAVES AFTERMATH?  (Read 2490 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:RAKIM LEAVES AFTERMATH?
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2003, 05:27:02 AM »
I think Interscopes PR-division is surfing the net right now, and laughing their asses off..
And planning the next rumour to spread.. and make it seem as official as possible..

I think this is a gigantic PR-campaign.. planned down to the smallest detail.
Saying that Rakim is off the Math at this point, is like saying that Snoop Dogg is signing with ThaRow, imo.

Think about it.. this is the biggest PR-stunt you can possibly pull off.. it's on ALL the net-sites.. gonna be all over the papers.. and look at the incredible opportunity for further PR.. now they can say that he's in talks with Suge, releasing the album on Roc.. hooking up with Primo.. they have opened up a fleurora of possible PR-stunts..

u know thats one of the things i was thinkin but then i thought naw, that shit wont help really, cuz half of his sales would go down sayin his not on aftermath no mo.......plus its a pretty cheap way of promotin the album.............but like i jus hope ya right..................but if its true and he has left, whats ya thoughts about that playa?

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2003, 08:16:13 AM »
Well i have now decided i am not going away on holiday this summer. Instead i'm gonna keep the money i've saved up and wait until i find out whether all this shit is true or not. If it is true and they don't give Ra the album they submitted to Jimmy to take to his next label, and instead keep it in Dre's vaults, i'm buying a plane ticket to LA and i'll either be waiting outside Interscope offices or mr Iovine's house to personally beat the shit out of him. Now i hope for Jimmy's sake this is all bullshit.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2003, 08:20:30 AM »
Well i have now decided i am not going away on holiday this summer. Instead i'm gonna keep the money i've saved up and wait until i find out whether all this shit is true or not. If it is true and they don't give Ra the album they submitted to Jimmy to take to his next label, and instead keep it in Dre's vaults, i'm buying a plane ticket to LA and i'll either be waiting outside Interscope offices or mr Iovine's house to personally beat the shit out of him. Now i hope for Jimmy's sake this is all bullshit.
LMAO i can see it on the news now Jimmy gets his ass beat outside his offices because he did not release Rakim's album in (further promoting the album) then rakim comes back to aftermath and it gets released (free promotion) LMAO...hahaha...jk

Shin

« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2003, 08:21:28 AM »

lmao...

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2003, 08:25:44 AM »
P.S. Fuck aftemathmusic.com - bunch of bitches run their forum. Here's a tip, don't disagree with any of the admins, or you will be banned.

Sorry dawg,
the forum is non of my business ;) Talk to QuickDime and not to me, oK? I only run the Website, NOT the forum ... Peace!

I think Interscopes PR-division is surfing the net right now, and laughing their asses off..
And planning the next rumour to spread.. and make it seem as official as possible..

WHO KNOWS  ;D :P
« Last Edit: July 17, 2003, 08:29:21 AM by Dedicato »

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2003, 08:36:44 AM »
The sad thing is, i'm deadly serious. And i stopped being a violent person about 5 years ago, but if this is true and i don't hear that album by the end of the year Jimmy's getting fucked up.

Isn't Priority Records also based in LA? Well, when i go over (and if i don't arrested straight away) and if Ras Kass is still not released from them by the time i go over, i'll be paying them a little visit straight after.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2003, 12:38:18 PM »
Only one real label around................DEATHROW

Listens to song 14 on the Dysfunktional Family Soundtrack and shouts "DEATHROWS BACK"
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Siberian Wolf

• Lil Geezy
  • ODB is back on track!
« Reply #82 on: July 18, 2003, 12:48:36 AM »

Listens to song 14 on the Dysfunktional Family Soundtrack and shouts "DEATHROWS BACK"

dude you must be livin in another galaxy and shit.... also in a different time... somewhere around 1996....

Suge bitch is in jail, the label collapses, no releases, no marketing, no stars.... where were you for the last 6 years?

Jome

« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2003, 01:16:07 AM »

dude you must be livin in another galaxy and shit.... also in a different time... somewhere around 1996....

Suge bitch is in jail, the label collapses, no releases, no marketing, no stars.... where were you for the last 6 years?

He's either dreaming, or he have invented a time-machine.
lol

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2003, 09:32:39 AM »
I think people are going to be even more disappointed when they realize this is NOT another way of promoting the album.  There has been absouletly no promotion for this album besides word of mouth for 2 years.....It's got a better chance coming out now that it's not on Aftermath, but I think it's still a very slim chance we will ever see the album (un-bootlegged).

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2003, 03:56:15 PM »
lets just hope that dre provides some tracks for............the CD still......he may not be on the label, but at least dre can give him 2 or 3 tracks..............its in the past....we all know how dre operates......so lets look to the future for his other artist.........
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home