Author Topic: Don't just demodd me, ban me  (Read 376 times)

Fabulous_Verstyle

Re:Don't just demodd me, ban me
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2003, 04:56:33 PM »
im sure none of u got the guts to pin point a muslim guy, and tell him tht ur a fukin muslim so fuk off, maybe hell  bomb u  ::), instead of hatin this man, ask why u think americans r dumb, dont all of u just bust on him, thts fukin pussy shit

pappy

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2003, 04:57:13 PM »
please

why did you make those stupid threads anyway? ::) you seem smarter than that :-\

he really isnt.  he is book smart an that is where it ends.  i have talked to him so many times b4 an he has no grasp on reality.  he has no common sense or common logic.  he can come here now an call me an idiot all he wants i can care less.

nah, he may be booksmart but he knows what's going on in the world. he only inperpretets it the wrong way sometimes IMO ;)
like i said hes book smart,  he reads up on shit.  but he dont got no common sense.  He's gulible an believes everything he reads or hears.  an people said i was immature for dissin him in the thread quake made in the g-spot.  Now u see why

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2003, 05:09:47 PM »
Brian's troubled, he definately doesn't need to be a Moderator, I've been pissed about that for months.  Well, not really pissed, but I didn't agree with it.  I'm glad Overseer finally noticed this guy is a nutcase.  I'm not just picking on random people, folks, I talked to Brian many many times on aol, the guy's crazy.  He has a lot, a LOT of issues to work out, and he has a lot of anger in him.  That's cool, but he doesn't need to be a mod, because he's incapable of being FAIR.  I disagree with a ton (most) opinions on here, but I'm always fair about it.  With Brian it's his way or the highway.  And you're dead on about the martyr comment.  

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2003, 06:04:21 PM »
LOL...you got demodded...i think i would make a good replacement...lol...what the hell kinda name is that now anyway....

Quakaveli

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2003, 09:09:10 PM »

Bigg AG

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2003, 05:02:49 AM »
why is everyone hateing on Infinite now? what happen what did i miss? send me links and let me see or something.... im out!!!