Author Topic: Rakim Has Left Aftermath  (Read 987 times)

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
Rakim Has Left Aftermath
« on: July 16, 2003, 09:13:20 AM »
Sorry guys, but it is offical - The Mic God Rakim has left the Aftermath Camp. There were differences between Interscope/Aftermath and Rakim. All I can say is there were differences between both sides. Rakim's album is comin' out this year, but NOT on Interscope / Aftermath. More information in the middle of the next week @ Aftermathmusic.com or DJVlad.com

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Rakim Has Left Aftermath
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 09:58:15 AM »
dre should change his name to uncle tom
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 11:42:39 AM »
what the fuck? is this a joke

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 11:44:55 AM »
no its for real...dre and jimmy iovine are pieces of shit who probably pissed rah off with them pushing his album back and stuff and telling him it should be more gangsta...so rah probably said fuck you and left...i dont blame him but this shit pisses me off!

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 01:53:54 PM »
Wont believe it will i see the article.

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2003, 01:57:34 PM »

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 02:05:05 PM »
Dayum.. that sucks

Shin

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2003, 02:09:34 PM »
Sorry guys, but it is offical - The Mic God Rakim has left the Aftermath Camp. There were differences between Interscope/Aftermath and Rakim. All I can say is there were differences between both sides. Rakim's album is comin' out this year, but NOT on Interscope / Aftermath. More information in the middle of the next week @ Aftermathmusic.com or DJVlad.com

what do you guys expect? jimmy iovine doesn't know shit. he used to be a member of fleetwood mac...

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2003, 02:14:58 PM »
^^Quit wit these fuckin alias'. Its funny how hater player left yesterday and the next day we got a chineese.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 02:16:02 PM by Realizm »

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2003, 02:19:35 PM »
hater player got banned...i dont care about the alias'...sometimes they're funny...but is i true that jimmy iovine was a member of fleetwood mac? cuz if it is thats some funny shit!

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2003, 02:22:09 PM »
who gives a fuck if he got banned. hes a dumbass & he wasnt funny.

Don Breezio

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2003, 02:27:46 PM »
thats not even that good of an alias...if he really wanted to be funny he shoulda done his name as something like Tai Mi Shu or something...had a picture of mike myers dressed like a chinese man or something...lol

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2003, 02:31:46 PM »
yeah that would have been funny but really, this guy "hater player or NIK" whatever u wanna call him as no life what so ever. He's online 24/7. I bet he hasn't seen the sunlight in over 5 days since he dont leave his house. Its that sad.

Shin

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2003, 02:33:53 PM »
thats not even that good of an alias...if he really wanted to be funny he shoulda done his name as something like Tai Mi Shu or something...had a picture of mike myers dressed like a chinese man or something...lol

listen dude... you don't even know me, so please stop frontin. I been here way before you guys even knew about this site..

btw, I'm not Hater Player... whoever that is

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2003, 02:40:37 PM »

listen dude... you don't even know me, so please stop frontin. I been here way before you guys even knew about this site..

btw, I'm not Hater Player... whoever that is

Quit lyin u fuckin fag. Get a life dumbfuck. How many times have u been banned? like 42. Why come back to a  place where nobody wants u?