Author Topic: Hater Player....  (Read 211 times)

UnstoppableForce

Hater Player....
« on: July 16, 2003, 01:31:44 PM »
Why exactly was he banned? Was it for pretending to be mexican? Because that was never proven, I thought he was mexican. He didn't necessarily break any of the rules that anyone else on the board hasn't. There are numerous racist comments being made by people on the board every day, so why exactly did he get banned? I'm just asking, not trying to bring him back.

Don Breezio

Re:Hater Player....
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2003, 01:36:02 PM »
while i do strongly believe hater player was not mexican...he is right...nobody can prove hater player wasnt except whoevers alias he was...and he wasnt anymore racist than anyone else on here...he made a lot of racist comments but so do a lot of ppl on here. i dont really care if hater player comes back or not...he wasnt that funny...he was amusing now and then but he got annoying...either way i just dont think he should've been banned...

OutSider

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2003, 01:38:14 PM »
Why exactly was he banned? Was it for pretending to be mexican? Because that was never proven, I thought he was mexican. He didn't necessarily break any of the rules that anyone else on the board hasn't. There are numerous racist comments being made by people on the board every day, so why exactly did he get banned? I'm just asking, not trying to bring him back.

hunny  he wasnt mexican.... no one in the right state if mind would acted that retarded and portary my people such as that... he was just getting to ridiculious.....

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2003, 01:39:26 PM »

hunny  he wasnt mexican.... no one in the right state if mind would acted that retarded and portary my people such as that... he was just getting to ridiculious.....

as i said...i very strongly believe he was not mexican...but nobody can actually prove that unless they know who he is

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2003, 01:39:30 PM »

Aren't you the same person who denied being Mexican a while ago? Calling them beaners before and claiming to be Native American and not mexican at all?

OutSider

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2003, 01:42:23 PM »

Aren't you the same person who denied being Mexican a while ago? Calling them beaners before and claiming to be Native American and not mexican at all?

i call everyone beans.... i yeah so what i am both native american and mexican... but fucked deal...

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2003, 01:43:32 PM »
And you denied being Mexican right? And you made "racist" comments such as calling them beans?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2003, 01:46:27 PM »
if you catch feelings over the internet and let a racist joke get under your skin then you're an emotionally weak bitch. simple as that.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2003, 01:48:18 PM »
if you catch feelings over the internet and let a racist joke get under your skin then you're an emotionally weak bitch. simple as that.

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2003, 01:49:47 PM »

well put!

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2003, 01:54:57 PM »
Pink is a hypocrit. She says things like "hunny  he wasnt mexican.... no one in the right state if mind would acted that retarded and portary my people such as that", WHEN NOT TOO LONG AGO SHE DENIED BEING MEXICAN, CALLED MEXICANS BEANERS, AND MADE OTHER SIMILAR RACIST COMMENTS. Her argument is that it doesn't really matter if she does it, since she IS MEXICAN. Yes, so is HaterPlayer. How do we know he isn't? His argument for him being mexican is equal to yours.

OutSider

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2003, 01:57:36 PM »
not even that.. i see people like my father work hard and people like my brother stuggle to school... my dad is a very old school chicano.. servied this country when they dont even like mexicans.. he brother fought in vietnam and died... even though they dont like mexicans.. at first he was funny.. then he jsut became just a retarded... who is probably NIK and Tom who need the attention that bad.. where they have to degrade a culture not even knowing the pure goodness of it... why in the fuck should i have to tolerate that shit... someone basically spiting on my people... when you mess with one.. mexican you mess with us all.. thats how i believe... Ill be damn before i let an idiot trash my culture... how would you all like it..if i trashed on yours... talked about your mamas and family... mocked your beliefs ... i am sure everyone would be quick to jump at me.. this person.. was hateful and degrading... he shouldnt be allowed to be here.....

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2003, 01:59:46 PM »
not even that.. i see people like my father work hard and people like my brother stuggle to school... my dad is a very old school chicano.. servied this country when they dont even like mexicans.. he brother fought in vietnam and died... even though they dont like mexicans.. at first he was funny.. then he jsut became just a retarded... who is probably NIK and Tom who need the attention that bad.. where they have to degrade a culture not even knowing the pure goodness of it... why in the fuck should i have to tolerate that shit... someone basically spiting on my people... when you mess with one.. mexican you mess with us all.. thats how i believe... Ill be damn before i let an idiot trash my  ::)culture... how would you all like it..if i trashed on yours... talked about your mamas and family... mocked your beliefs ... i am sure everyone would be quick to jump at me.. this person.. was hateful and degrading... he shouldnt be allowed to be here.....

::) yeah because white people never get made fun of  ::)

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2003, 02:00:51 PM »
LOL. That still doesn't explain why it's ok for you to make similar degrading comments, and he deserves to be banned.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2003, 02:16:14 PM »
i have a life outside of wcc so i wouldn't really care what anyone said to me. racism is everywhere. get over it. banning people won't get rid of anything.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris