Author Topic: my interview with hater player... lol  (Read 675 times)

Don Breezio

Re:my interview with hater player... lol
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2003, 03:05:46 PM »
man who gives a fuck who anybody is...if hater player is getting banned for making fun of mexicans then whats up w/ unstoppable force vs. quake with the hindu shit? seriously...all they ever do is make fun of hindu's...why are they not banned...i mean seriously if you cant handle racist comments then shut the fuck up and dont come to wcc...racist shit happens!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2003, 03:14:55 PM »
NIK, can you explain why he had acces to your server? (to upload the hindu family picture)

I have no idea what you're talking about...Show me where he uploaded the Hindu Family picture on MY SERVER...That was AG who posted Quakes family anyways...PeACe

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2003, 03:22:50 PM »
NIK, can you explain why he had acces to your server? (to upload the hindu family picture)

I have no idea what you're talking about...Show me where he uploaded the Hindu Family picture on MY SERVER...That was AG who posted Quakes family anyways...PeACe

hes right...that was AG who posted that pic

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2003, 03:39:07 PM »

BTW, there are Mexican Jews, I have some in my family...

i think we know who hater player is. Its kinda obvious ^^
« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 03:39:32 PM by Realizm »

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2003, 03:48:02 PM »
NIK, Im not talking about HaterPlayer, Im talking about Big A.G., I could be wrong & Im sorry if so but can you just answer why Big A.G. posted up a picture of Hindue's which was uploaded by your hosting account >>
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=37864

& this is the url of the picture:
http://ourworld.cs.com/DEEEEzzzz%20NuTz/RetardedFamily.jpg

"DEEEzzzz NuTz" is your nickname isnt it?

Again Im sorry if this is a misunderstanding but I didnt want to offend you but Im just curious about this...
40oz Graphire

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2003, 04:41:53 PM »
Because I uploaded that pic a long time ago on my website...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2003, 05:16:28 PM »
Lmao.. that character is so stupid, it's funny..
And LOL @ NIK replying 30 minutes after his name was mentioned.. how many times have that dude left WCC now?.. I'm not counting anymore..  8)

* Expects "I'm only here for today, indiot" reply within minutes *
« Last Edit: July 16, 2003, 05:17:08 PM by PhaŽoahe Jome »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2003, 05:38:38 PM »
Lmao.. that character is so stupid, it's funny..
And LOL @ NIK replying 30 minutes after his name was mentioned.. how many times have that dude left WCC now?.. I'm not counting anymore..  8)

* Expects "I'm only here for today, indiot" reply within minutes *

Like I said, Jamal gave me a link to this thread telling me Seer was talking shit, so I came on to defend my case, plus I was already posting yesterday and the day before in The Lab and Audio Battle sections...Now quit tryna' diss, Elton Jome...

PS, as you can see, my only posts today are in this thread so I can defend the shit-talking going on behind my back...

PSS, Indiot? WTF? why would I call you an Indiot, that's what I used to call Quake...If you are to stupid to figure it out yourself, Indiot = Indian + Idiot...PeACe

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2003, 05:43:49 PM »
I hope you're right, i kinda feel sorry for the guy if it really ain't elior, lol

Jome

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2003, 06:55:35 PM »

PSS, Indiot? WTF? why would I call you an Indiot, that's what I used to call Quake...If you are to stupid to figure it out yourself, Indiot = Indian + Idiot...PeACe

Ohh.. that's really genius..  ::)
My mind isn't even capable of sinking to those levels..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2003, 07:06:22 PM »

Ohh.. that's really genius..  ::)
My mind isn't even capable of sinking to those levels..

I never claimed it was genius, but it's funny and it pisses him off..And if you couldn't figure out the meaning of it, I feel sorry...no, EXTREMELY sorry for you...PeAce

Jome

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2003, 07:09:03 PM »

I never claimed it was genius, but it's funny and it pisses him off..And if you couldn't figure out the meaning of it, I feel sorry...no, EXTREMELY sorry for you...PeAce

You feel sorry for me because I'm not a childish fuck ?
Anus-Quake, Indiot, Faghan... it's subpar for someone with a certain amount of IQ.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2003, 07:13:31 PM »
lol@Seer for using "holmes"  CLASSY ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2003, 07:15:44 PM »

You feel sorry for me because I'm not a childish fuck ?
Anus-Quake, Indiot, Faghan... it's subpar for someone with a certain amount of IQ.

Barney is a childish TV show, but I'm still smart enough to realize Barney is a purple dinosaur...Bottom line is, you're an idiot, and there's no excuse...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2003, 07:16:55 PM »
Jome, get the last word in and lock this thread already, cuz we all know that's your thing...