Author Topic: Religious Ignorance  (Read 925 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Religious Ignorance
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2003, 03:10:15 PM »
XXXPOSED!!!!!!!  8)

Bigg AG

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2003, 03:10:45 PM »
damn this shit can be confusing... im out!!!

Da Hood

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2003, 05:33:16 PM »
peeps b thinkin mexicans cant be jewish n shit dat shit b pisin me of jewish is da first religin n shit n peopl can convirt 2 it not only gringos b jewish

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2003, 05:36:09 PM »
peeps b thinkin mexicans cant be jewish n shit dat shit b pisin me of jewish is da first religin n shit n peopl can convirt 2 it not only gringos b jewish

I'm not sayin that mexicans can't be jewish but its just odd to me...never met one...or heard of one

Bigg AG

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2003, 05:36:20 PM »

n0o0o0o he is bacc!!!!!!!!!!

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2003, 05:44:42 PM »

He claims he ain't Hater Player LOL

Bigg AG

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2003, 05:46:34 PM »

He claims he ain't Hater Player LOL

ROTFLMAO

Da Hood

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2003, 05:52:47 PM »
whos back puto i m not hater player

Bigg AG

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2003, 05:57:36 PM »
whos back puto i m not hater player

who are u? ROTFLMAO

zevin64

• Lil Geezy
  • The Enigmatic One
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2003, 07:55:34 PM »
XXXPOSED!!!!!!!  8)

How does this count as me being truly exposed?. I already said that I know this from the reading of literatur by higher authorities on the subject.for e.g said mentioned site. Either way the arguments still apply.

That said however I did misrepresent some information about whether souls had anything to do with it and on that account you were right in the sense that the souls of everybody are part of the essence of Brahmin. However this still does not affect the argument as the religion still maintains that both body and MIND are an illusion. Since the mind is an illusion and it is that which thinks, the argument still stands. It's sorta like Stan Lee and Spiderman. One can argue that the instruments Stan lee uses are merely an extension of himself which he uses to create the illusionary world portrayed in spiderman. However Spiderman can never atain true knowledge that he doesn't exist.

Quakaveli

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2003, 08:07:41 PM »
XXXPOSED!!!!!!!  8)

How does this count as me being truly exposed?. I already said that I know this from the reading of literatur by higher authorities on the subject.for e.g said mentioned site. Either way the arguments still apply.

That said however I did misrepresent some information about whether souls had anything to do with it and on that account you were right in the sense that the souls of everybody are part of the essence of Brahmin. However this still does not affect the argument as the religion still maintains that both body and MIND are an illusion. Since the mind is an illusion and it is that which thinks, the argument still stands. It's sorta like Stan Lee and Spiderman. One can argue that the instruments Stan lee uses are merely an extension of himself which he uses to create the illusionary world portrayed in spiderman. However Spiderman can never atain true knowledge that he doesn't exist.

'u werre lieng cuzz' in the words of the biggest retard on WCC...

U said they were Hindus (the higher authority) adn this website is a christian biased one..

Yeah I know I was right about souls 8) and I think of souls having minds...a mind iz inside a soul...its not anything physical, its mental/spiritual. so the argument is not true. Only the physical world is an "illusion"...as in its just a play we are running thru and its a cycle. Karma affects ur chances and luck and status in this play.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2003, 08:53:59 PM »
Thankfully I don't have to quote it because quake already did.

But unnaturally large portions of that post are directly lifted from this webpage.

http://www.str.org/free/commentaries/misc_topics/reflecti.htm

Yup, that's almost as bad as the stuff Owen used to do... Oh, WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2003, 08:55:59 PM »
LOL...Seer checked, its not him..

UNLESS hes in USA visiting his "gf" or something of that sort....hmmmm

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2003, 08:58:35 PM »
Owen's not even in the U.S.?  

Bigg AG

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2003, 09:24:39 PM »